Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,551 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Deeper Life Celebrate 50 Years + Things You Don't Know About The Ministry - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deeper Life Celebrate 50 Years + Things You Don't Know About The Ministry (614 Views)

Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church / Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? / Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deeper Life Celebrate 50 Years + Things You Don't Know About The Ministry by emmaaolufemi: 5:50pm On Aug 06, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYc5n9Iymbg

August 2023 is a unique year as Deeper Life Bible Church celebrate 50 years of existence.

One among the few churches standing firm on holiness and righteousness.

However here are somethings you should know about the ministry.

Watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYc5n9Iymbg

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Celebrate 50 Years + Things You Don't Know About The Ministry by BOSSkesh(m): 5:53pm On Aug 06, 2023
“Righteousness and holiness” lol😂😂
Re: Deeper Life Celebrate 50 Years + Things You Don't Know About The Ministry by ahnie: 6:05pm On Aug 06, 2023
The church I ran away from with my full chest.

Happy anniversary to them
Re: Deeper Life Celebrate 50 Years + Things You Don't Know About The Ministry by Acidosis(m): 6:16pm On Aug 06, 2023
BOSSkesh:
“Righteousness and holiness” lol😂😂

Yes, that's why they're still standing 50 years after.

2 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Celebrate 50 Years + Things You Don't Know About The Ministry by Ikennablue(m): 10:38am On Aug 13, 2023
ahnie:

why did you run?
Re: Deeper Life Celebrate 50 Years + Things You Don't Know About The Ministry by abjonline(m): 11:00am On Aug 13, 2023
Happy 50th Anniversary Deeper Life

Re: Deeper Life Celebrate 50 Years + Things You Don't Know About The Ministry by Yemaya: 11:28am On Aug 13, 2023
Home of deceit hypocrisy and ill luck
Re: Deeper Life Celebrate 50 Years + Things You Don't Know About The Ministry by JERRY1925(m): 11:49am On Aug 13, 2023
ahnie:

As u run..the church close?

Abeg rest, nobody ask u.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Inserts Finger Into Private Part Of A Female Member During Deliverance / Police Officers to Get Religious Holidays For Witchcraft / Walk In Wisdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.