Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,809 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Tributes people did not pay to Steve Jobs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tributes people did not pay to Steve Jobs (588 Views)

What People Did To Halima Abubakar's Photo / Nollywood Stars Pay Tributes To Bunor / Uche Jombo, Mike Ezuruonye & Others Pour In Tributes For Muna Obiekwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tributes people did not pay to Steve Jobs by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 11, 2011
I've heard so many Rumors about how ruthless and sadistic Steve Jobs can be. For a long time now i chose to ignore but fact coming from a blog i read recently proves beyond doubt that this accomplished and highly celebrated man also had his dark spots.

1, Among some of the bad deeds he's been accused of is about his factory(sweat shops) in China employing under aged children.
2, Totally annihilating threats.
3, Ruthless and Fascist ways of doing things. He had a special security force or Gestapo if you like and these guys will take you out the moment they smell any form of threat from you.

Sounds like something to write about.

(1) (Reply)

It's Confirmed,jamaica Ragae Star "mavado" To Perform At Felabration 2011 / Can You Walk The Walk,model?! / Baba Suwe Excretes Second Time, No Drug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.