Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,064 members, 7,852,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:39 PM

Is This Leadership??? - Fr. Kelvin Ugwu Wrote And He Left Me Thinking All Along - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This Leadership??? - Fr. Kelvin Ugwu Wrote And He Left Me Thinking All Along (260 Views)

Fr. Kelvin Ugwu To Abati: “You Were Too Biased To Anchor A Presidential Debate” / Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi / Those Fighting Peter Obi Never Had Sense – Rev. Dr. Kelvin Ugwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Leadership??? - Fr. Kelvin Ugwu Wrote And He Left Me Thinking All Along by AntiTerrorist: 6:05pm On Aug 06, 2023
The pattern is the same:

He removes fuel subsidy like one showing power, then realizes what he should have done first. . .that is, making an adequate plan to cushion the effects, and more importantly, identifying those stealing the oil and money for/from subsidy.

He announces 8k palliative like a saviour, then realizes what he should have done first. . .that is, understanding what palliative to give.

He introduces student loans like one who cares, then realizes what he should have done first. . .that is, knowing how attainable this can be.

He gives the coup plotters in Niger a 7-day threat and warning like a warlord, then realizes what he should have done first. . .that is, understanding the problem and what best solution to give.

Is this leadership
Re: Is This Leadership??? - Fr. Kelvin Ugwu Wrote And He Left Me Thinking All Along by immortalcrown(m): 6:10pm On Aug 06, 2023
I am not surprised. He acting otherwise is what will surprise me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Leadership??? - Fr. Kelvin Ugwu Wrote And He Left Me Thinking All Along by Osariemen12: 6:12pm On Aug 06, 2023
Thought-provoking indeed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Leadership??? - Fr. Kelvin Ugwu Wrote And He Left Me Thinking All Along by Dpharisee: 6:12pm On Aug 06, 2023
Its not leadership but exhibition of being unprepared for leadership, he just wants to be president

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Leadership??? - Fr. Kelvin Ugwu Wrote And He Left Me Thinking All Along by Dest8sman: 6:15pm On Aug 06, 2023
The agbado lord haven't come to term with the difference between State politics and national politics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Leadership??? - Fr. Kelvin Ugwu Wrote And He Left Me Thinking All Along by floret23(f): 6:16pm On Aug 06, 2023
Tinubu is just like Buhari. They both wanted to become a president not because they have the love of their fellow citizens at heart but because they want to answer president and steal the nation's wealth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Leadership??? - Fr. Kelvin Ugwu Wrote And He Left Me Thinking All Along by Ofunaofu: 6:17pm On Aug 06, 2023
I can't agree less

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Leadership??? - Fr. Kelvin Ugwu Wrote And He Left Me Thinking All Along by nepapole(m): 6:32pm On Aug 06, 2023
Just thinking of how Atiku or Obi supporters would have defended their candidate if they won the elections and things went south.
Re: Is This Leadership??? - Fr. Kelvin Ugwu Wrote And He Left Me Thinking All Along by floret23(f): 6:35pm On Aug 06, 2023
nepapole,

You line of thinking is why this country will always nosedive into the abyss till eternity but you always see the worst candidate as the best and only choice.
Re: Is This Leadership??? - Fr. Kelvin Ugwu Wrote And He Left Me Thinking All Along by nepapole(m): 6:40pm On Aug 06, 2023
floret23:
nepapole,

You line of thinking is why this country will always nosedive into the abyss till eternity but you always see the worst candidate as the best and only choice.

i am not a supporter of any of the candidates in the presidential election sir/ma
Re: Is This Leadership??? - Fr. Kelvin Ugwu Wrote And He Left Me Thinking All Along by kk2027: 6:40pm On Aug 06, 2023
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Video: Moment Festus Keyamo Apologize To The Nigerian Senate. / SouthEast Governors Meet In Enugu. / Are FCT Citizens Special?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.