Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,728 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Air Peace Gets License To Commence Flights Into The Caribbeans - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace Gets License To Commence Flights Into The Caribbeans (18349 Views)

Ibom Air Set To Commence International Flights / Air Peace To Commence Flights To Ibadan, Bags Excellence Award / Why The Free Lagos-Ibadan Train Ride Is Yet To Commence (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace Gets License To Commence Flights Into The Caribbeans by Jostoman: 4:48am On Aug 07, 2023
JOemmy:
Their flag is almost the same with biafra flag.
So what is your point now?

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Gets License To Commence Flights Into The Caribbeans by Jostoman: 4:55am On Aug 07, 2023
georgeakins:

It will soon collapse like Arik the moment the money they stole to set it up runs out.
hatred no good for your body o
Re: Air Peace Gets License To Commence Flights Into The Caribbeans by Baselm: 5:44am On Aug 07, 2023
Useless airline, ordinary local flight, they cancel or delay flights everyday. Never again.
Re: Air Peace Gets License To Commence Flights Into The Caribbeans by georgeakins: 6:42am On Aug 07, 2023
43Ronin:

you heard GEJ say it with your oponu ears.

It was amnesty money that GEJ stole.

Allen Onyeama never had anything before the launch of air peace. He was poor
Re: Air Peace Gets License To Commence Flights Into The Caribbeans by georgeakins: 6:46am On Aug 07, 2023
Whytelyon:

Na your type go still go book Airpeace to japa to Caribbean.
APC and eye service.

Clear he name my foot. Shebi u day with am day commit the crime? You think Antigua na for Ogun state? No be the same North America way day use +1 be that?

Make we hear word abeg!

You cannot write correct English.
You cannot write correct pidgin either.
Who you be?

Anyway, Allen onyeama is not the owner of Air peace, period.
GEJ stole amnesty money to set it up.
Re: Air Peace Gets License To Commence Flights Into The Caribbeans by Whytelyon(m): 6:52am On Aug 07, 2023
georgeakins:

You cannot write correct English.
You cannot write correct pidgin either.
Who you be?

Anyway, Allen onyeama is not the owner of Air peace, period.
GEJ stole amnesty money to set it up.

Your stupidity stinks to the highest of Skies to think effortlessly, and Myopically that I do not speak Correct and coherent English. Yes i do, I do not live in Nigeria to begin with. So yea, I stay , rock , dine and wine with the Cockneys unlike you with sheer bias who abruptly rots out there feeling like he has achieved something in the real sense, he got nothing to show..... Absolutely nothing... No good Education, no good political appointment, just sit and hate the Igbos as his useless ill fated father taught him to.

Let me ask you something, And i need an honest response, What has hate, bias and what have you gotten you? You were neither made a senator, a minister, nothing. Just a mere waste product who wears a rag tag mode of behaviour and roams the streets of Lagos, positive begging for alms on Social media.

Lets face it, Your father was a Jobless person. If your father was as useful as he claimed to be, by now, you would be in a good office, controlling businesses and not speaking ill and denigrating tribes. Your father was a very useless person to begin with, and the only way he could show his uselessness, is by showing you how to hate a tribe that did absolutely nothing to you. No progress, no movement positively, Nothing. Just here with a very dark and dirty mind denigrating tribes here and there.

Now you see say I sabi speak English, and not that I speak it, I have good command of it. As you no see sense get. Grow up, your thinking is still in the gutters. You would do well not to engage in gutter gossip.
Stupid human being , very stupid animal.

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace Gets License To Commence Flights Into The Caribbeans by madampresident(f): 7:00am On Aug 07, 2023
A great relief finally! If you have never had a need to fly to the Caribbean, you will not understand the struggle.
Re: Air Peace Gets License To Commence Flights Into The Caribbeans by immortalcrown(m): 7:08am On Aug 07, 2023
Jostoman:
we dont need this, just say congratulation and moved on.
Does it make you restless?
Re: Air Peace Gets License To Commence Flights Into The Caribbeans by georgeakins: 7:20am On Aug 07, 2023
Whytelyon:

Your stupidity stinks to the highest of Skies to think effortlessly I do not speak Correct and coherent English. Yes i do, I do not live in Nigeria to begin with. So yea, I stay , rock , dine and wine with the Cockneys unlike you with sheer bias who abruptly rots out there feeling like he has achieved something in the real sense, he got nothing to show..... Absolutely nothing... No good Education, no good political appointment, just sit and hate the Igbos as his useless ill fated father taught him to.

Let me ask you something, And i need an honest response, What has hate, bias and what have you gotten you? You were neither made a senator, a minister, nothing. Just a mere waste product who wears a rag tag mode of behaviour and roams the streets of Lagos, positive begging for alms on Social media.

Lets face it, Your father was a Jobless person. If your father was as useful as he claimed to be, by now, you would be in a good office, controlling businesses and not speaking ill and denigrating tribes. Your father was a very useless person to begin with, and the only way he could show his uselessness, is by showing you how to hate a tribe that did absolutely nothing to you. No progress, no movement positively, Nothing. Just here with a very dark and dirty mind denigrating tribes here and there.

Now you see say I sabi speak English, and not that I speak it, I have good command of it. As you no see sense get. Grow up, your thinking is still in the gutters. You would do well not to engage in gutter gossip.
Stupid human being , very stupid animal.

Who asked you if you lived in Nigeria or not.
I have never seen any Ibo without inferiority complex. Even the few educated ones among them talk like illiterates.

Likewise, I have never seen an Ibo man who is not empty and boastful. I have many of them as friends. Despite their glaring poverty, they will still be boasting to cover up.

You're talking of bitterness, when it was the same bitterness that killed your ancestors in the civil war when they went for a war unprepared.

Since your wretched father means nothing to you, nothing can stop you from abusing someone's father.

Let me ask you, ' have you woken up your wretched father with a sliding tackle this morning?

Useless tribe constituting nuisance everywhere they go
Re: Air Peace Gets License To Commence Flights Into The Caribbeans by CSTRR: 7:34am On Aug 07, 2023
JOemmy:
And there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.
Re: Air Peace Gets License To Commence Flights Into The Caribbeans by Whytelyon(m): 7:38am On Aug 07, 2023
georgeakins:

Who asked you if you lived in Nigeria or not.
I have never seen any Ibo without inferiority complex. Even the few educated ones among them talk like illiterates.

Likewise, I have never seen an Ibo man who is not empty and boastful. I have many of them as friends. Despite their glaring poverty, they will still be boasting to cover up.

You're talking of bitterness, when it was the same bitterness that killed your ancestors in the civil war when they went for a war unprepared.

Since your wretched father means nothing to you, nothing can stop you from abusing someone's father.

Let me ask you, ' have you woken up your wretched father with a sliding tackle this morning?

Useless tribe constituting nuisance everywhere they go

Keeping you as a friend to that Tribe need to be reviewed. Imps like you will poison them at the slightest of chances, to show they are better people, even with your nitwit of an attitude, they still keep you as friends, I wish they can see this Nonsense you scribble here and tread very carefully. Waste product.

Hooligan. If it irks you , then next time, stop talking down on people, on tribes, even worse, never speak ill of people who did you absolutely no wrong , hence the aforementioned. And yes, I am not apologetic. I still re-iterate, if your father was reasonable, sensible and a devout man , he would not teach you to talk down on people to showcase how "powerful " you are, your powerlessness, insane attitude and uselessness speaks of the training that idiot you call a father taught you to show. Banza Kawai!

Boastful you say? No we are not boastful, "we are as we are". My father never taught me to talk low of any tribe , despite how slimy and slippery your tribe has been to other tribes in the country and everywhere. We accept everyone as they are, no matter their short comings.
I stand on it, your father is a useless man, as the head of the family, he taught you to talk down on everyone, and yet, we strive to be at peace with your tribe and everyone. Aboki go shout for you finish, you go come nairaland come raise shoulder with Igbos. E no go better for you, go raise shoulder with Aboki make I see if you go remain one with your useless life way remain one bar.

Ozuor.
Re: Air Peace Gets License To Commence Flights Into The Caribbeans by Alpharey: 7:45am On Aug 07, 2023
JOemmy:

Yes, it is Biafran flight. Hope you have hanged yourself. Nigerian Airways have been scrapped while they looted everything. No Refinery, nothing to show for governing a country for 50 to 60 decades
Re: Air Peace Gets License To Commence Flights Into The Caribbeans by Alpharey: 7:48am On Aug 07, 2023
renderme:
Easterners have seen new trade route for their white powder. I wish those countries well, they are about to be ‘developed’.

So no immigration and customs officials in the Airports again. Must you sound like a mad man before the entire world

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Gets License To Commence Flights Into The Caribbeans by vengertime: 7:49am On Aug 07, 2023
MXrep:
United Nigeria Airline also got approval to fly Ghana recently

Who in his or her right senses go to Ghana

Re: Air Peace Gets License To Commence Flights Into The Caribbeans by georgeakins: 7:57am On Aug 07, 2023
Whytelyon:

Keeping you as a friend to that Tribe need to be reviewed. Imps like you will poison them at the slightest of chances, to show they are better people, even with your nitwit of an attitude, they still keep you as friends, I wish they can see this Nonsense you scribble here and tread very carefully. Waste product.

Hooligan. If it irks you , then next time, stop talking down on people, on tribes, even worse, never speak ill of people who did you absolutely no wrong , hence the aforementioned. And yes, I am not apologetic. I still re-iterate, if your father was reasonable, sensible and a devout man , he would not teach you to talk down on people to showcase how "powerful " you are, your powerlessness, insane attitude and uselessness speaks of the training that idiot you call a father taught you to show. Banza Kawai!

Boastful you say? No we are not boastful, "we are as we are". My father never taught me to talk low of any tribe , despite how slimy and slippery your tribe has been to other tribes in the country and everywhere. We accept everyone as they are, no matter their short comings.
I stand on it, your father is a useless man, as the head of the family, he taught you to talk down on everyone, and yet, we strive to be at peace with your tribe and everyone. Aboki go shout for you finish, you go come nairaland come raise shoulder with Igbos. E no go better for you, go raise shoulder with Aboki make I see if you go remain one with your useless life way remain one bar.

Ozuor.

Ibo parents are the most useless going by the attitudes their children display everywhere they go.

I don't need those guys as friends, they are the ones coming close to me . Some of them even prefer me to their fellow ibos, it shows how likeable I am.

A useless and hungry person like you who does not know what he will eat this morning will come online to say he lives abroad.

Ibos strive to be at peace? You're a complete idiot! Why are you not at peace in your cursed region.

Your ancestors introduced bitterness into the polity in 1966, but it later consumed them in millions
The bitterness is still consuming you in your cursed land today with the introduction of ipob.

Today is Monday when your parents will be hiding under their beds from Simon Ekpa, who lives far away in Europe.
Cowards!
Re: Air Peace Gets License To Commence Flights Into The Caribbeans by Alpharey: 8:01am On Aug 07, 2023
Yourluv:
This hatred and envy will consume you if you're not careful

Actually, if Nigerians are not too divided and so critical and jealous of the Igbos, this country would have gone far in achieving greatness. But they are afraid that Igbos will subdue them. They are not humble enough to let Igbos do their business in peace. If you can't learn from them, you can send your sons to learn from them. No, all they know is to block Igbo businesses and everybody is suffering from the resulting effects. Imagine scrapping the department of science and engineering in University of Nsukka in the early 70s because weapons of war was fabricated by the engineers from the East. Sometime I laugh at these people as they go round in circles trying to manage Nigeria. 😂😂😂
Re: Air Peace Gets License To Commence Flights Into The Caribbeans by opera1(m): 8:01am On Aug 07, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:
Backward Afonjanistan Nation has no single carrier.
Even Abokis have.

It’s for expansion of drug deal
Re: Air Peace Gets License To Commence Flights Into The Caribbeans by Alpharey: 8:05am On Aug 07, 2023
georgeakins:

Ibo parents are the most useless going by the attitudes their children display everywhere they go.

I don't need those guys as friends, they are the ones coming close to me . Some of them even prefer me to their fellow ibos, it shows how likeable I am.

A useless and hungry person like you who does not know what he will eat this morning will come online to say he lives abroad.

Ibos strive to be at peace? You're a complete idiot! Why are you not at peace in your cursed region.

Your ancestors introduced bitterness into the polity in 1966, but it later consumed them in millions
The bitterness is still consuming you in your cursed land today with the introduction of ipob.

Today is Monday when your parents will be hiding under their beds from Simon Ekpa, who lives far away in Europe.
Cowards!
Product of bad parenting. That is what you are
Re: Air Peace Gets License To Commence Flights Into The Caribbeans by diogo23: 8:06am On Aug 07, 2023
Generalmystic:
Not just to Air Peace, but Nigerians
Why Nigeria?
Re: Air Peace Gets License To Commence Flights Into The Caribbeans by georgeakins: 8:10am On Aug 07, 2023
Alpharey:

Product of bad parenting. That is what you are

To give you a knock on the head dey hungry.
Re: Air Peace Gets License To Commence Flights Into The Caribbeans by Whytelyon(m): 8:15am On Aug 07, 2023
georgeakins:

Cowards!

Boy! Did I hear you say come close to you? grin On what grounds? When you smell like fish, not just fish, Rotten fish (the default smell of Low life ronus). On what grounds would they come close to you?
Let me tell you, I am not even Ibo 100% I speak 5 Languages, your language is inclusive of the languages I speak. I speak Hausa too. There is also rift in the North, Fulani Herdsmen, why are we not talking down on them as well?
My parents live here where I live , happily married for over 52 years now and counting and doing good. We thank God for their lives, If my parents were as aimless as yours , I will be showing frustration here talking down on people as you shameless do.

I am part Ibo, part delta, part Hausa and i have friends who are Yoruba , Ga (Yoruba tribe in Ghana), Ewe (Yoruba in Togo) , So I have friends who have a foothold from your tribe. I do not talk down on them, I am human so are they, but you, root from a useless father , a LovePeddler of a mother (Ronus are prone to useless parents, everyone knows that) And you deem that tribe chestbeaters, "Talk and do" thats what they are.

You may want to do well to call them Drug Barons, your president is one of them, Quietly close the shittank , Stop disgracing yourself and your aimless parents. You are one of a Kind, Dog no day born snake. Cover your dirty face in shame.

Eran oko. Oloriburuku Omo ale.
Re: Air Peace Gets License To Commence Flights Into The Caribbeans by Alpharey: 8:19am On Aug 07, 2023
georgeakins:

To give you a knock on the head dey hungry.

Hahahaha. Respect your senior oo.
Re: Air Peace Gets License To Commence Flights Into The Caribbeans by PeggySandas(f): 8:24am On Aug 07, 2023
ELKHALIFAISIS:
Igbo man without government patronage..this is one of the reason they can't do without igbos... Nigeria will be too boring without igbos they know that

Dey play cheesy

Re: Air Peace Gets License To Commence Flights Into The Caribbeans by Manna4Gurls: 8:33am On Aug 07, 2023
Where will Nigeria be without the Igbos? Where?

You r hates are turning to blessings for us! God no bi man
Re: Air Peace Gets License To Commence Flights Into The Caribbeans by georgeakins: 8:36am On Aug 07, 2023
Whytelyon:

Boy! Did I hear you say come close to you? grin On what grounds? When you smell like fish (the default smell of Low life ronus). On what grounds would they come close to you?
Let me tell you, I am not even Ibo 100% I speak 5 Languages, your language is inclusive of the languages I speak. I speak Hausa too. There is also rift in the North, Fulani Herdsmen, why are we not talking down on them as well?
My parents live here where I live , happily married for over 52 years now and counting and doing good. We thank God for their lives, If my parents were as aimless as yours , you will not be showing your frustration here talking down on people as you like.

I am part Ibo, part delta, part Hausa and i have friends who are Yoruba , Ga (Yoruba tribe in Ghana), Ewe (Yoruba in Togo) , So I have friends who have a foothold from your tribe. I do not talk down on them, I am human so are they, but you, root from a useless father , a LovePeddler of a mother (Ronus are prone to useless parents, everyone knows that) And you deem that tribe chestbeaters, "Talk and do" thats what they are.

You may want to do well to call them Drug Barons, your president is one of them, Quietly close the shittank , Stop disgracing yourself and your aimless parents. You are one of a Kind, Dog no day born snake. Cover your dirty face in shame.

Eran oko. Oloriburuku Omo ale.

I laughed when I read the stupid piece you just wrote.

Who asked you your genealogy? You're too idle to be living abroad.
Someone struggling to eat in Obosi is claiming abroad.

Go and ask those ibos and they will tell you I'm likeable. Even, I do enjoy many Ibos girls here.
Do you think I am a ragga muffin like you?

It is on record that ibos are the only tribe in Nigeria that talk down on other tribes. That is why they have issues where ever they go, be it within Nigeria or outside Nigeria.
Yorubas are everywhere, except in Iboland. Have you seen them constituting nuisance or commiting crimes there?

Your last paragraph shows you're not happy over the victory of Jagaban.
You see, I am always happy to see the frustration and bitterness that Jagaban presidency is giving Ibos. I never supported him, but this Ibo hatred, envy and jealousy has made me to love him the more ,

Jagaban is greater is greater than all the Ibo leaders combined, both dead and alive. He is your master and saviour.
Re: Air Peace Gets License To Commence Flights Into The Caribbeans by 90dbest: 8:47am On Aug 07, 2023
georgeakins:

Go and ask those ibos and they will tell you I'm likeable. Even, I do enjoy many Ibos girls here.

It is on record that ibos are the only tribe in Nigeria that talk down on other tribes. That is why they have issues where ever they go, be it within Nigeria or outside Nigeria.
Yorubas are everywhere, except in Iboland. Have you seen them constituting nuisance or commiting crimes there?

You see, I am always happy to see the frustration and bitterness that Jagaban presidency is giving Ibos. I never supported him, but this Ibo hatred, envy and jealousy has made me to love him the more ,

Jagaban is greater is greater than all the Ibo leaders combined, both dead and alive. He is your master and saviour.

Mr man shut up you are disgracing yourself all over the thread, why is it that Yoruba are so envious of other people s success? And always full of hate .other tribes have taken notice of your disgusting culture of wickedness.
Re: Air Peace Gets License To Commence Flights Into The Caribbeans by georgeakins: 8:53am On Aug 07, 2023
90dbest:
Mr man shut up you are disgracing yourself all over the thread, why is it that Yoruba are so envious of other people s success? And always full of hate .other tribes have taken notice of your disgusting culture of wickedness.

Give yourself a knock for this stupid piece.

Which success are you jealousy of?
Is it not Ibos that are envying Jagaban, the Master Strategist?

Ibos must begin to worship Jagaban.
Jagaban is greater than everyone in Ibo land, both dead and alive.
Re: Air Peace Gets License To Commence Flights Into The Caribbeans by Whytelyon(m): 8:58am On Aug 07, 2023
georgeakins:

I did not bother to read the nonsense that came from your shittank.
Jagaban greater than everyone in Ibo land, and he still rigged election. He is almost a fugitive in the United States? Yorubas are in Ibo land, Why have they not killed all of them.
A dog , that is what you are.

Run along swine. You have made my day. No bother for time wasters.
If your father was a decent fellow, you will not be here derailing threads. Even Seun Osewa the owner of Nairaland saw the light some weeks back.
Fool.
Re: Air Peace Gets License To Commence Flights Into The Caribbeans by Generalmystic: 9:08am On Aug 07, 2023
obembet:

Since na only Igbo dey fly airpeace, congratulations to igbos then ode
What's my business with Air Peace and Igbo?. Am I Igbo?. Are you wired to hate them because they have refused to capitulate despite your hates and wickedness towards them?
Re: Air Peace Gets License To Commence Flights Into The Caribbeans by Generalmystic: 9:11am On Aug 07, 2023
Whytelyon:

Ibo man don create Milestone, u say na Nigerian. If he do Drugs now , you go say na Nigerian?
Make i just day look una.
cure yourself of endemic hate and perceived enemies. I'm not Igbo, I brought the news here to celebrate him.

Is it only Igbo that flies his airline?. Get off my mention abeg
Re: Air Peace Gets License To Commence Flights Into The Caribbeans by Generalmystic: 9:13am On Aug 07, 2023
LaRosa01:
the irony of life those who do the work,dont get the glory.I am very familiar with that region,so I say thank you to the Team of the African Caribbean Chamber of trade ,commerce and industry ,for there outstanding work.

Ok, you were paid for the job Sir
Re: Air Peace Gets License To Commence Flights Into The Caribbeans by Calitoscassius(m): 10:10am On Aug 07, 2023
Nazgul:

Na their way be that. The worst is they'll send you an email concerning the delay, knowing that most people barely check their emails.

How much would it cost them to send their customers an SMS to notify them of the delayed flight and apologize for the inconveniences?

Very disorganized people. That's how they delayed my flight earlier this year. Rather than send me a text message, they sent me an email to notify me of the delay. Unfortunately I had already used Uber to go to the airport as early as 6:20am cos it was 6:50am flight. Only to get there and they told me that the flight has been delayed till 4pm. I was just weak.
What is your point exactly? It is your fault for not reading your email, why have an email if you are not going to read it? Your ignorance is the problem not Airpeace, grin they communicated the delay informations to you by your email, what da fork more do ya want? Most companies sends informations by email (in writting) so as to have proofs that you were sent the informations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Traffic Advisory: APC Presidential Campaign Rally Holds In Lagos Tomorrow / Dangote Truck Rams Into Moore Filling Station, Ekiti State (Photos) / Unidentified Woman Killed In Accident In Nasarawa, Man Injured (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.