Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Looking For Who To Share Accomodation With In Lagos - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Looking For Who To Share Accomodation With In Lagos (430 Views)

Who Provides Accomodation For Corpers / Accomodation In Ibadan Oyo State / Did Your PPA Provide Accomodation For You,and How Much Do They Pay YOU? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Who To Share Accomodation With In Lagos by MASTERMIND04(m): 10:38pm On Aug 06, 2023
Hello guys.

I have this friend who recently got posted to Lagos state for NYSC and she knows nobody there.

You guys know how expensive it is to get an apartment in Lagos. She is only going there for NYSC so she can't afford the apartments some agents told her about.

Please Nairalanders, if there is anyone here living around Agege or Ogba and you have an extra room she can pay for and stay for 1 year or you are planning to get an apartment and need someone you can share like 2 bedroom apartment with or you have a friend who lives in these 2 areas who can help, kindly mention me.

It is very urgent.

She is a female and would prefer the person to also be a female.

Edakun.

Thank You.

1 Like

Re: Looking For Who To Share Accomodation With In Lagos by Wodu89: 10:44pm On Aug 06, 2023
There are cheap single room apartments in these areas na. Why share. In Agege she can get cheap one room apartments with 180-220k

1 Like

Re: Looking For Who To Share Accomodation With In Lagos by QGist(m): 10:45pm On Aug 06, 2023
Wodu89:
There are cheap single room apartments in these areas na. Why share. In Agege she can get cheap one room apartments with 180-220k

You call that cheap for a coper who is earning 33k every month..
Re: Looking For Who To Share Accomodation With In Lagos by Wodu89: 10:56pm On Aug 06, 2023
QGist:

I won't say that. I call.it cheap because of the value of life, privacy and security.

There are very cheap houses in Agege. You'll be shocked you'll even see for 120-150k

She can get a single.room.not self with like 50-70k at Agege
Re: Looking For Who To Share Accomodation With In Lagos by MASTERMIND04(m): 12:11am On Aug 07, 2023
QGist:

Abi o
Re: Looking For Who To Share Accomodation With In Lagos by MASTERMIND04(m): 12:12am On Aug 07, 2023
Wodu89:

I won't say that. I call.it cheap because of the value of life, privacy and security.

There are very cheap houses in Agege. You'll be shocked you'll even see for 120-150k

She can get a single.room.not self with like 50-70k at Agege
Really! If she can get a single room for 70k, then it's fine. She can afford that. Thank you
Re: Looking For Who To Share Accomodation With In Lagos by MASTERMIND04(m): 12:13am On Aug 07, 2023
Wodu89:
Okay. Thank you
Re: Looking For Who To Share Accomodation With In Lagos by DeeCherry(f): 8:31am On Aug 09, 2023
Dm, might be able to help out.
Re: Looking For Who To Share Accomodation With In Lagos by MASTERMIND04(m): 5:16pm On Aug 14, 2023
DeeCherry:
Dm, might be able to help out.
Been trying to reach you. Your number is not going, you aren't replying Whatsapp chats and email.

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Make Upto 100dollars A Month On Fiverr / ...what Is The Way Forward? / Spread The Word About The Ericsson Innovation Awards!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.