Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Any Tips Of Not Logging You Out Of Whatsapp To Avoid Logging Back In After Forma - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Any Tips Of Not Logging You Out Of Whatsapp To Avoid Logging Back In After Forma (171 Views)

Missing Ohio Teen Located In Florida After Logging In To World Warcraft Account / My Business Is Dying Because Of Whatsapp / Whatsapp To Stop Running On These Devices On December 31, 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Tips Of Not Logging You Out Of Whatsapp To Avoid Logging Back In After Forma by MrAndre07: 10:41pm On Aug 06, 2023
I want to format my redmi 9t phone.
Is there a way I can back up or any other way that my whatsapp won't be affected (like losing the progress of my whatsapp) or me be logged out?

That is because I don't want to re-log in into my whatsapp because I don't have the SIM with me presently to receive the code for logging in.

@ olayinkajnr
@ Meister
@ genius43
@ jboixxx
@ frisky008 and others, please your help is needed.
Re: Any Tips Of Not Logging You Out Of Whatsapp To Avoid Logging Back In After Forma by Adewale1603(m): 11:48pm On Aug 06, 2023
Don't format it. You will loose all your contacts on the phone memory and apps on the Redmi 9t and You will definitely be logout from your WhatsApp account. And will require verification code sent to your WhatsApp phone number before you can login back. Or else if you will decide to activate another account and change the WhatsApp number.

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Bonus / Tech Alert / Anyone With A Neat Xiaomi 12x For Sale?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.