Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,506 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Niger Republic - Don't Disrespect Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Republic - Don't Disrespect Nigeria. (544 Views)

Tinubu Did Not Disrespect Buhari - Bayo Onanuga (Media Director) / Visa Ban: Don’t Disrespect Nigeria, FG Tells US, UK / Attack At Ogun APC Rally Disrespect To President’s Office – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger Republic - Don't Disrespect Nigeria. by Jacobiceprince8: 9:13am On Aug 07, 2023
As a Nigerian, I do not support any military intervention in Niger Republic. And in honesty, many Nigerians don't support it.

But at the same time, let me warn Niger Republic against treading the suicidal path of disrespecting Nigeria. I personally do not like Tinubu and I don't accept him as my president. But we must separate Nigeria from Tinubu. And I repeat, separate Nigeria from Tinubu.

The the coup leaders in Niger Republic should not think they can mess with Nigeria; and they must not even try. That road is one too foolish to tread by least of all Niger Republic.

I want the people of Niger to be happy and free. If the coup brings them happiness, then so be it. But please, the so-called generals must not ever or even try to disrespect the Nigerian nation. Insult Tinubu as you like, but don't insult my country.

Also remember that Nigeria has produced crazier and tougher generals than Niger Republic would ever produce. A general in Niger Republic is a Lt. Colonel in Nigeria.

Face Tinubu but dont insult Nigeria. Let this be a warning to Nigerien soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Niger Republic - Don't Disrespect Nigeria. by Modsarefools(f): 9:16am On Aug 07, 2023
They will never do such grin

1 Like

Re: Niger Republic - Don't Disrespect Nigeria. by Jacobiceprince8: 9:20am On Aug 07, 2023
Timely warning.
Re: Niger Republic - Don't Disrespect Nigeria. by Curse777: 9:20am On Aug 07, 2023
Tiny Niger...
Re: Niger Republic - Don't Disrespect Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 07, 2023
Jacobiceprince8:
As a Nigerian, I do not support any military intervention in Niger Republic. And in honesty, many Nigerians don't support it.

But at the same time, let me warn Niger Republic against treading the suicidal path of disrespecting Nigeria. I personally do not like Tinubu and I don't accept him as my president. But we must separate Nigeria from Tinubu. And I repeat, separate Nigeria from Tinubu.

The the coup leaders in Niger Republic should not think they can mess with Nigeria; and they must not even try. That road is one too foolish to tread by least of all Niger Republic.

I want the people of Niger Republic to be happy and free. If the coup brings them happiness, so be it. But please, the so called generals must not ever or even try to disrespect the Nigerian nation. Insult Tinubu as you like but don't insult my country.

Also remember that Nigeria has produced crazier and tougher generals than Niger Republic would ever produce. A general in Niger Republic is a Lt. Colonel in Nigeria.

Face Tinubu but ever insult Nigeria. Let this be a warning to Nigerien soldiers.

Unfortunately tinubu has brought a higher degree of disgrace to this country

So trying to separate Nigeria from tinubu is just laughable.

4 Likes

Re: Niger Republic - Don't Disrespect Nigeria. by Jacobiceprince8: 9:21am On Aug 07, 2023
Curse777:
Tiny Niger...

That's why I am warning them.
Re: Niger Republic - Don't Disrespect Nigeria. by Depriest2020: 9:37am On Aug 07, 2023
They should disrespect Tinubu but not
Nigeria?

Anyone that disrespect Tinubu has already disrespected Nigeria, Tinubu Represents Nigeria, the symbol, power and authority is rested with the president of the Nation.

Know it today that anyone that disrespected your president has disrespected your country even your countrys flag talk more of the president.

1 Like

Re: Niger Republic - Don't Disrespect Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 07, 2023
Curse777:
Tiny Niger...

Go school una no gree go..!!!

Niger Republic is bigger than Nigeria in land mass...!! Maybe you don't know..!!
Re: Niger Republic - Don't Disrespect Nigeria. by Curse777: 9:40am On Aug 07, 2023
Inyanda:

Go school una no gree go..!!!

Niger Republic is bigger than Nigeria in land mass...!! Maybe you don't know..!!

Where In my comment did I talk about desert useless landmass...

Niger as a country is too little for Nigeria
Re: Niger Republic - Don't Disrespect Nigeria. by Curse777: 9:41am On Aug 07, 2023
Jacobiceprince8:

That's why I am warning them.

You are actually advising them for their own good.. friendly advise
Re: Niger Republic - Don't Disrespect Nigeria. by limeta(f): 11:01am On Aug 07, 2023
I personally do not like Tinubu and I don't accept him as my president. But we must separate Nigeria from Tinubu. And I repeat, separate Nigeria from Tinubu.

They can't do that
They free to say what they like

1 Like

Re: Niger Republic - Don't Disrespect Nigeria. by Abrahamweb(m): 12:07pm On Aug 07, 2023
Jacobiceprince8:

I want the people of Niger to be happy and free. If the coup brings them happiness, then so be it. But please, the so-called generals must not ever or even try to disrespect the Nigerian nation. Insult Tinubu as you like, but don't insult my country.

Face Tinubu but dont insult Nigeria. Let this be a warning to Nigerien soldiers.
If the head is rotten,it is assumed that the body is no better off.
Tinubu is the head of Nigeria and he's mandate is questionable.
ECOWAS should have waited for the court case to finnish before appointing him as their chairman,now their legitimacy is being questioned and Tinubu is also the head of ECOWAS and Nigeria,that's double insult like this

(1) (Reply)

Is APC using local media to falsely authente Tinubu's Released Academic Records? / It Is Time For Nigerians To Carry More Sophisticated Weapons – Middle Belt Forum / Rivers Speaker: The Illegality Of The Purported Resignation Of Hon. Edison Ehie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.