Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,789 members, 7,831,549 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Bandit Kingpins Beg For Amnesty In North-west - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandit Kingpins Beg For Amnesty In North-west (18226 Views)

Ladoja Calls For Amnesty For Sunday Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu As FG Did For Boko Haram / Two IPOB Kingpins Arrested In Oyigbo - Governor Wike / Dreaded Cultists Submit Weapons As Council Boss Grants Amnesty In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandit Kingpins Beg For Amnesty In North-west by Typing2345: 11:42am On Aug 07, 2023
Good
Re: Bandit Kingpins Beg For Amnesty In North-west by Lastmankc(m): 11:43am On Aug 07, 2023
APC has started with their lies again
Re: Bandit Kingpins Beg For Amnesty In North-west by fabolouz1(m): 11:47am On Aug 07, 2023
They should face the full wrath of the law.
Re: Bandit Kingpins Beg For Amnesty In North-west by FreeStuffsNG: 11:48am On Aug 07, 2023
successmatters:
Continue deceiving yourself
Talk is cheap o. If in doubt, go and join the bandit, I want to check something wink
They were warned but they were like you too who were naive of the capability of the Nigerian forces. Those huge investments in hardware and trainings by PMB is not for play o but you can help us test their resolve.
Re: Bandit Kingpins Beg For Amnesty In North-west by rajiedreez: 11:49am On Aug 07, 2023
No peace for the wicked
Re: Bandit Kingpins Beg For Amnesty In North-west by God5peed(m): 11:50am On Aug 07, 2023
If you are in Ondo State and have a Redmi Note9 Pro with a dead board, please, contact me on +2349038323516. I need it urgently.
Re: Bandit Kingpins Beg For Amnesty In North-west by bigcasava1(m): 11:51am On Aug 07, 2023
Nonsense! They can't deceive me.
Re: Bandit Kingpins Beg For Amnesty In North-west by jrusky(m): 11:53am On Aug 07, 2023
No way bro you forget it is no longer Buhari in power baa? Una head go straight las las shebi Miyeti Allah that are backing you then are already on back seat now, una go learn in hard way. Amnesty my pooh
Re: Bandit Kingpins Beg For Amnesty In North-west by Salubata(m): 11:59am On Aug 07, 2023
Amnesty they didn't ask for when Buhari was nepotistic about their handling.

They all deserves to dieee
Re: Bandit Kingpins Beg For Amnesty In North-west by dalass(f): 12:00pm On Aug 07, 2023
khalling2008:
Govt should not allow amnesty to those bastard terrorist. The govt should kill them all for the atrocities they committed in the country. Amnesty my foot. They want to compare the southern President to the northern president which the Buhari govt used to cover their atrocities because it is their people.

No, allow them "amnesty".it will draw out other kingpins like them. When they all least expect.. Arrest or bomb the shmit out of them.. bloody terrorist!!!
Re: Bandit Kingpins Beg For Amnesty In North-west by Lovenorth: 12:02pm On Aug 07, 2023
Kill the idiots
Re: Bandit Kingpins Beg For Amnesty In North-west by Blitzerz: 12:05pm On Aug 07, 2023
As them don block Niger Republic.

Bandits supply otilo
Re: Bandit Kingpins Beg For Amnesty In North-west by superCleanworks(m): 12:07pm On Aug 07, 2023
taylor88:
Helinues and the rest of Ebola patients

Yโ€™all should better join them because una deserve amnesty

Make una see food eat

Why naw? this is too harsh. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Bandit Kingpins Beg For Amnesty In North-west by barinedan(m): 12:08pm On Aug 07, 2023
You don't deserve any amnesty. You idiots are making this call because you are gradually losing the battle. You want forgiveness after wasting thousands of innocent lives and causing pains and sorrow to families . God punish you and your call for amnesty
Re: Bandit Kingpins Beg For Amnesty In North-west by zedegit: 12:09pm On Aug 07, 2023
jmoore:

https://leadership.ng/after-suffering-casualties-bandit-kingpins-beg-for-amnesty-in-north-west/

It's too late for that. No Amnesty. Dem don do do, kill kill.

I remember how I traveled to Yobe a desertified area without fear of molestation. I dare not try it now because of these devils.

Let the feel what other law abiding citizens are feeling.
Besides who said they are Nigerians?

Let them return to Niger and Chad!
Re: Bandit Kingpins Beg For Amnesty In North-west by superCleanworks(m): 12:09pm On Aug 07, 2023
dalass:

No, allow them "amnesty".it will draw out other kingpins like them. When they all least expect.. Arrest or bomb the shmit out of them.. bloody terrorist!!!

Amnesty is a big cashout for so many OGA WIFE dem that will get contracts for the food, clothes, shelter & other supplies.
We are in a country where people have been eating FAT MONEY from Amnesty for over 15 years.
Just watch how it will be granted with speed.
Re: Bandit Kingpins Beg For Amnesty In North-west by AmotekunSW: 12:11pm On Aug 07, 2023
successmatters:

See who is talking. Someone who Simon Ekpa has tied his mother on a Monday morning. grin
Re: Bandit Kingpins Beg For Amnesty In North-west by Sirchiboy: 12:12pm On Aug 07, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Isoright
Edo pikin
Re: Bandit Kingpins Beg For Amnesty In North-west by Franklydes(m): 12:12pm On Aug 07, 2023
This shows they know themselves. So ad they heard about Niger Beef with Nigeria and knowing that it wont be well with them cause the fight bo go discriminate all of them go collect, now dem dey beg for amnesty.
Re: Bandit Kingpins Beg For Amnesty In North-west by optionalY09: 12:12pm On Aug 07, 2023
If this is true, i bet the Northern leader doesnโ€™t have good plans for Tinubu.

Amnesty for what? If i am Tinubu i will do 360 for them and kill all of them including their sponsored and negotiators.
Re: Bandit Kingpins Beg For Amnesty In North-west by Ykc2(m): 12:16pm On Aug 07, 2023
The same story from Buhari's 8 years today bandits are begging tomorrow bandits occupied 4 LGA in kaduna state, make dem dey fool selves

Re: Bandit Kingpins Beg For Amnesty In North-west by sisisioge: 12:18pm On Aug 07, 2023
These people have killed tons of people yet they want mercy....it is well o.
Re: Bandit Kingpins Beg For Amnesty In North-west by Skillsnigeria: 12:19pm On Aug 07, 2023
Okay
Re: Bandit Kingpins Beg For Amnesty In North-west by OYEDIPE(m): 12:19pm On Aug 07, 2023
successmatters:
Because you are not happy with the news.
May Nigeria happen to you the way you see it.
Re: Bandit Kingpins Beg For Amnesty In North-west by phemmie06(m): 12:21pm On Aug 07, 2023
A senseless human being will only think of what benefit him and not others. That is why you will see them changing goal post always

MEGAWATCH:
Tinubu supporters are the most useless people in the whole world.

When EU released their report on the 2023 presidential election, most of them started saying that Nigeria is an independent country and EU should stay clear.

The same shameless people are still the people supporting Tinubu to invade Niger an independent country.

Very useless hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Bandit Kingpins Beg For Amnesty In North-west by BoldBrainz(m): 12:25pm On Aug 07, 2023
CodeTemplar:
You mean law-abiding citizens who cannot afford rifles will be taxed heavily to make room for amnesty towards killers and extorters?

This whole thing was poorly thoughtout between the lanky general and broda yekini.

...extorters?
Re: Bandit Kingpins Beg For Amnesty In North-west by mukthar2000(m): 12:37pm On Aug 07, 2023
We Nigerians all wish u are still Alive to Bombard your kiillers.

Rest well pretty Gallant Air force Tolulope Arotile

Re: Bandit Kingpins Beg For Amnesty In North-west by CodeTemplar: 12:39pm On Aug 07, 2023
BoldBrainz:

...extorters?
hmm hmm...

Witchcraft mirror consulters

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun PDP Crisis Worsens As Two Governorship Candidates Launch Separate Campaigns / "Free Zakzaky" Protesters At Nigerian Embassy In London (Photos) / Abdullahi Sule Sacks Tijani Aliyu Over Alleged Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.