Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Devil Frustrated My Son- Daddy GO - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Devil Frustrated My Son- Daddy GO (293 Views)

My Son Is 30, Wofai Fada Is 38 - Taiwo Cole's Father / DJ Ruff Lemon, Set To Release An EP With The Legendary Son, Daddy Showkey, Genny / Sometimes You Just Have To Give Them. Daddy GO Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Devil Frustrated My Son- Daddy GO by TheMiracleMag(m): 1:02pm On Aug 07, 2023
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0FZB5krGYD8bxeUVsxfwxxwaLskrMkW1pcgd9FA7fTYkmL819hagx1xYWu1NQpwKsl&id=100095109979388

Praise GOD

During yesterday's Sunday service, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor E. A. Adeboye spoke on the message captured "Looking Unto Jesus". While delivering his sermon, he narrated a story about one of his sons who gave out his wife to a Herbalist after she became mentally unstable.

According to Pastor E. A. Adeboye from the video (1:29:33): "If you are having financial difficulties, look unto the great Provider. There are testimonies that many will never believe happened. We had a Congress in Akure, we prayed for everybody but when I was leaving, one of my sons stopped me, demanding that I should pray specially for him.

"He was a successful businessman but everything just went wrong. All the machines in his company spoilt and every attempt to repair them failed. So he began to borrow money to feed. He borrowed so much money that it got to a stage where his friends saw him coming, they hide. Things got so bad that the wife went mad. He just gave her out to a herbalist due to the frustration.

"So I told him to stretch font his hands, he did and I placed my hands on his and I prayed a simple prayer. He got home, laid his hands on the machines, they started working. He ran to the herbalist, laid his hands on his wife, she got well. The last time I heard about him, he has been made the Oba of his town. He is wealthy now."

1 Like

Re: Devil Frustrated My Son- Daddy GO by budaatum: 1:45pm On Aug 07, 2023
He got home, laid his hands on the machines, they started working. He ran to the herbalist, laid his hands on his wife, she got well.

If someone on NL claimed to have done the above, we'd likely ask them to let us invest in a wife fixing machine mending company whereby the person goes about laying hands on wives and machines for a fee.

We'd start with the refineries and Ajaokuta and eventually develop an app.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky In Tears As He Loses Father | May Edochie Fuels Divorce As She Romoves / **man Embarks On Trekto Lagos To Congratulate Nollywood Star Destiny Etiko / Bbnaija All Stars: Dramatic Scene With Tolanibaj And Ilebaye Fighting About Neo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.