Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Women's World Cup: Real Definition Of Sportsmanship (photo) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Women's World Cup: Real Definition Of Sportsmanship (photo) (2701 Views)

FIFA Women's World Cup 2019 Groups & Fixtures. / Spain Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women's World Cup - 2 - 1 (Full Time) / China Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women's World Cup - 1 - 1 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women's World Cup: Real Definition Of Sportsmanship (photo) by bennybuhari: 2:12pm On Aug 07, 2023
Real definition of sportsmanship

6 Likes

Re: Women's World Cup: Real Definition Of Sportsmanship (photo) by Acekidc4(m): 2:20pm On Aug 07, 2023
Normal thing!! It happens everywhere in football and even other Sports!!

3 Likes

Re: Women's World Cup: Real Definition Of Sportsmanship (photo) by raskymonojendor: 2:25pm On Aug 07, 2023
Women are natural carers.

1 Like

Re: Women's World Cup: Real Definition Of Sportsmanship (photo) by insidelife22(m): 2:30pm On Aug 07, 2023
bennybuhari:
Real definition of sportswomanship
Re: Women's World Cup: Real Definition Of Sportsmanship (photo) by drlateef: 2:31pm On Aug 07, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Except the hustlers among them. Hustling takes caring away from your manners, just like men are.

2 Likes

Re: Women's World Cup: Real Definition Of Sportsmanship (photo) by AsomughaChuks05: 2:43pm On Aug 07, 2023
The super falcons of those days that used to be a goal machine have now changed to a defence oriented team. If Alozie had scored that sitter in the closing stages it would have been a different story now. She even had to miss her penalty to make her matter worse.

3 Likes

Re: Women's World Cup: Real Definition Of Sportsmanship (photo) by Biafrannuke: 2:44pm On Aug 07, 2023
AsomughaChuks05:
The super falcons of those days that used to be a goal machine have now changed to a defence oriented team. If Alozie had scored that sitter in the closing stages it would have been a different story now. She even had to miss her penalty to make her matter worse.
the zoo is cursed.plane and simple.
Re: Women's World Cup: Real Definition Of Sportsmanship (photo) by slivertongue: 2:45pm On Aug 07, 2023
Life goes on

3 Likes

Re: Women's World Cup: Real Definition Of Sportsmanship (photo) by aremubabs: 3:21pm On Aug 07, 2023
AsomughaChuks05:

And she always holds on the ball for too long.

We could have demolished England today. So painful, but at least, we left a mark.

When next England hears Super Falcons, fear go catch them.

3 Likes

Re: Women's World Cup: Real Definition Of Sportsmanship (photo) by nnamdi640: 3:37pm On Aug 07, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Not all, you saw the way one of them stepped on her fellow lady. I just don't understand why a mature lady living in a civilized country like England will do such.

4 Likes

Re: Women's World Cup: Real Definition Of Sportsmanship (photo) by Arapmoi22: 3:44pm On Aug 07, 2023
Biafrannuke:

Just like the sixteen zoos that couldn't make it out of group stage.
Brazil was there.
No argument.
Re: Women's World Cup: Real Definition Of Sportsmanship (photo) by abobote: 3:52pm On Aug 07, 2023
I just fall in love with that super falcons keeper, she is calm and calculative.

First time I watched Oshoala play, and I'm not impressed at all

7 Likes

Re: Women's World Cup: Real Definition Of Sportsmanship (photo) by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:55pm On Aug 07, 2023
You're CURSED
Biafrannuke:
Re: Women's World Cup: Real Definition Of Sportsmanship (photo) by IVORY2009(m): 3:59pm On Aug 07, 2023
The spirit of sportsmanship been displayed by the English team
Re: Women's World Cup: Real Definition Of Sportsmanship (photo) by Chixco95(m): 5:58pm On Aug 07, 2023
Wait, is it only me that feels like Oshoala really isn't live Ng up to expectations in the super Falcons?
Re: Women's World Cup: Real Definition Of Sportsmanship (photo) by Biafrannuke: 6:10pm On Aug 07, 2023
Arapmoi22:

Just like the sixteen zoos that couldn't make it out of group stage.
Brazil was there.
No argument.
continue consoling yourself. If all those teams including Brazil worked hard using a solid defense and efficient attack like these ladies did today, they would reach the finals.
Re: Women's World Cup: Real Definition Of Sportsmanship (photo) by Benwallt(m): 6:16pm On Aug 07, 2023
If Na some ppl Dem go circle her singing and dancing like lunatics
Re: Women's World Cup: Real Definition Of Sportsmanship (photo) by Arapmoi22: 6:36pm On Aug 07, 2023
Biafrannuke:
continue consoling yourself. If all those teams including Brazil worked hard using a solid defense and efficient attack like these ladies did today, they would reach the finals.

Bar'ka dey explanation.
Shalaye.
If...
If....
If....
Uncertainties everywhere.
Re: Women's World Cup: Real Definition Of Sportsmanship (photo) by Stawner16(m): 6:44pm On Aug 07, 2023
abobote:
I just fall in love with that super falcons keeper, she is calm and calculative.

Looks like she had to play while unfit
Re: Women's World Cup: Real Definition Of Sportsmanship (photo) by Baronthecelebri: 9:56pm On Aug 07, 2023
So England remove Nigeria, shame
Re: Women's World Cup: Real Definition Of Sportsmanship (photo) by 23jerryking(m): 10:32pm On Aug 07, 2023
abobote:

Age, that explains why she sits in the bench mostly now.
Re: Women's World Cup: Real Definition Of Sportsmanship (photo) by bennybuhari: 8:55pm On Aug 08, 2023
Angry the coach didn't start her maybe
Chixco95:
Wait, is it only me that feels like Oshoala really isn't live Ng up to expectations in the super Falcons?
Re: Women's World Cup: Real Definition Of Sportsmanship (photo) by Idiko1: 4:40am On Aug 09, 2023
Stawner16:

Looks like she had to play while unfit

Why??
Re: Women's World Cup: Real Definition Of Sportsmanship (photo) by Chixco95(m): 3:45pm On Aug 09, 2023
bennybuhari:
Angry the coach didn't start her maybe
Maybe

(1) (Reply)

Germany 2006: Players Likely To Impress Or Disappoint? / Allegri Scared Of Mohamed Salah / Tank God with me for my testimony in nairabet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.