Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Festus Keyamo Screened After Apology to lawmakers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo Screened After Apology to lawmakers (34828 Views)

Rivers: CSOs Warn Fubara Against Re-presenting 2024 Budget To Lawmakers / ₦‎70 Billion Is For Repairs, Furniture, Not Cash To Lawmakers — Senate / 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Keyamo Screened After Apology to lawmakers by onomeabuja: 6:57pm On Aug 07, 2023
Acekidc4:
Even if he doesn't apologize, nothing their father go do. He will still be screened at the end of the day.........No amount of Senators from the Potopoto region fit stop Keyamo from becoming a Minister. They will only shout and shout and shout and shut up at the end of the day.............Their Noise is like tissue paper, it doesn't have any weight 🥱🥱
Una no de tire to de lick all this politicians anus
Haba if Obi supporters no attack Tinubu supporters it means anus no go cut shit be that nah hia embarassed
We atikus supporters a very very mature citizens grin
Re: Festus Keyamo Screened After Apology to lawmakers by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:59pm On Aug 07, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Without telling us how the special work funds was used undecided

You see why these other countries won't take us serious?
Re: Festus Keyamo Screened After Apology to lawmakers by Acekidc4(m): 7:00pm On Aug 07, 2023
Bimpe29:
Haba!

Haba Bawo 🙄
Re: Festus Keyamo Screened After Apology to lawmakers by MatrixCircle: 7:02pm On Aug 07, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
when Hushpuppi finish jail term. By 2035 he may be nominated as EFCC chairman. If any senator ask him question, he shld tender his apology too.

People wey wan go teach niger republic democracy.

The person who is the President is of same character what do we expect. That's how the world now see us. Even Niger will look at our elder state men and stop them at the airport then what do we expect an ordinary Nigerian citizen should face.

They was a country indeed.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Screened After Apology to lawmakers by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 7:09pm On Aug 07, 2023
Acekidc4:

Tell me one offence of Keyamo for you to think that he shouldn't be screened as a Minister 🤔

The same keyamo that roasted Tinubu in the past for drug case related, suddenly turns his spoke person, you self, you no get human conscience ?

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Screened After Apology to lawmakers by Akaegwu(m): 7:11pm On Aug 07, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
when Hushpuppi finish jail term. By 2035 he may be nominated as EFCC chairman. If any senator ask him question, he shld tender his apology too.

Don't you know? They will say that he is experienced. He knows how to catch thief's because he was once like them

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Screened After Apology to lawmakers by jrusky(m): 7:14pm On Aug 07, 2023
Nothing do you Keyamo nothing do you. I once hate hearing uour name but obidient unruly behaviour and your stand against them made to to like you. I have so much respect for anyman that stand his ground as you did so nothing do you brother.

Now that Wike, Short Devil Rufai and Kenyamo are coming the I'm cool all I want is some one who can decimate obidient and shred them yo piece with no mercy that is all I want dem dey vex me like mad.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Screened After Apology to lawmakers by Prenonjebose: 7:21pm On Aug 07, 2023
Not surprised that it takes just an apology to set things straight with the rubber stamp senate
Re: Festus Keyamo Screened After Apology to lawmakers by Yankee101: 7:23pm On Aug 07, 2023
I pity lawmakers for belittling their offices after his assault on them

When institutions refuse to function as designated a military takeover is usually welcomed by the people like in Niger
Re: Festus Keyamo Screened After Apology to lawmakers by Atlantis585: 7:28pm On Aug 07, 2023
Useless bombastic coward.
See how dem come humble you.
grin
Re: Festus Keyamo Screened After Apology to lawmakers by Atlantis585: 7:35pm On Aug 07, 2023
yarimo:
Obidients right now

One of the kids from the never do well region of Nigeria celebrating incompetence and corruption. I am not surprised. It’s in your DNA.

Kwantinue!
Re: Festus Keyamo Screened After Apology to lawmakers by workchopNG: 7:42pm On Aug 07, 2023
Acekidc4:
Even if he doesn't apologize, nothing their father go do. He will still be screened at the end of the day.........No amount of Senators from the Potopoto region fit stop Keyamo from becoming a Minister. They will only shout and shout and shout and shut up at the end of the day.............Their Noise is like tissue paper, it doesn't have any weight 🥱🥱

This life is funny. Can you imagine? At the same time you're running "helter skeeter," some people are eating what belongs to you... Today, probably due to tribalism, you're defending the same people that made you an online begger, while attacking the people that wants the best for you.

Are we really normal in this country?

Don't worry, posterity will do it's work. The time you only here and there and helter-skelter, just pray you don't run kiti kata and yaya wuwu this time around.

Innovative creative noble colored pop corn start up engineer. 🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣

Re: Festus Keyamo Screened After Apology to lawmakers by Goodman2023: 7:46pm On Aug 07, 2023
jmoore:
Whatelse do you expect?

There is nothing special about the screening.

Akpabio, who is the senate president has been free despite billons of funds of NDDC under his watch missing.

The same people wants to teach Niger democracy
Re: Festus Keyamo Screened After Apology to lawmakers by obaidan: 7:49pm On Aug 07, 2023
You people be voting nonsense as your lawmakers... he apologized to the, without explaining how the funds were spent.....loool na personal scores, Nigerians are the collateral damage
Re: Festus Keyamo Screened After Apology to lawmakers by Cromagnon: 7:52pm On Aug 07, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Government of miscreants and cronies

Miscreants...Recycling of old thieves
I copied the below write up from somewhere...please give it a Deep Thought

In 2006,the EFCC Chairman Nuhu Ribadu, before the Senate, listed 5 govs as the Worst Stealing Governors as:*

1. Orji Kalu , Abia State
2. Ahmed Bola Tin-U-buu , Lagos State
3. Ahmed Sani yerima , Zamfara State
4. George Akume, Benue State
5. Abudulahi Adamu, Nassarawa State

Today, in 2023, 17 years after.

Orji Kalu = Senator
Bola Ahmed Tin-U-buu = President
Ahmed Sani Yerima = Senator
George Akume = Senator now Appointed by Tinubu as SGF.
Abdullah Adamu = APC Chairman.

The then EFCC Chairman Nuhu Ribadu that did not prosecute Tin-U-buu, appointed by Tin-U-buu to be Special Assistant on Security

The Senate is currently headed by another EFCC regular, Senator Akpabio still under prosecution for stealing billions

Nigeria is under siege, corruption is winning...a revolution is needed if not we are doomed
Better enter farm

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Screened After Apology to lawmakers by workchopNG: 7:53pm On Aug 07, 2023
Acekidc4:

Tell me one offence of Keyamo for you to think that he shouldn't be screened as a Minister 🤔

I know you're doing this because of lack of knowledge. In 2020, Keyamo declined the summons of the Senate to account for the billions of naira allocated for the 774000 jobs under his Ministry.

He simply told the Senate of the 9th Assembly he wouldn't attend...

Who knows, you might have benefited from that job even if you're not a University graduate because the job is not for graduates alone.

Maybe, just maybe, you might have saved a lot to start up your colored sweet pop corn business by 2021.

But here you are, defending the same man that made you ran helter-skelter, here and there, even frustrated. If you don't know, you're suffering from Stockholm syndrome. It's not always about tribe, fight for what belongs to you and your generation, stop fighting for people that are taking what belongs to you. Be wise!

Re: Festus Keyamo Screened After Apology to lawmakers by Acekidc4(m): 8:03pm On Aug 07, 2023
workchopNG:

This life is funny. Can you imagine? At the same time you're running "helter skeeter," some people are eating what belongs to you... Today, probably due to tribalism, you're defending the same people that made you an online begger, while attacking the people that wants the best for you.

Are we really normal in this country?

Don't worry, posterity will do it's work. The time you only here and there and helter-skelter, just pray you don't run kiti kata and yaya wuwu this time around.

Innovative creative noble colored pop corn start up engineer. 🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣

Am into food and beverage business!! Anything wrong with seeking like minded business partners in investing in my business 🙄🙄

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Screened After Apology to lawmakers by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:12pm On Aug 07, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Eyah... grin
Re: Festus Keyamo Screened After Apology to lawmakers by Asswipemod: 8:12pm On Aug 07, 2023
seunmsg:
Good that he has been screened. The initial noise was just bad belle and nothing else. They screened the person that called them slowpoke so what’s Keyamo’s crime that they don’t want to screen him?

He called them morons, Kadoso. He called them morons. In answer to your question. Kapische, Kadoso? Kapische?
Re: Festus Keyamo Screened After Apology to lawmakers by workchopNG: 8:15pm On Aug 07, 2023
Acekidc4:

Am into food and beverage business... 🥱🥱
and also online begger running helter-skelter, here and there, and frustrated while the person you're defending doesn't even know or care you exists... infact, he puts what belongs to you in his pocket. That's exactly what's wrong with it.

Stop fighting your freedom fighters and defending your oppressors because of tribalism.
Re: Festus Keyamo Screened After Apology to lawmakers by Acekidc4(m): 8:26pm On Aug 07, 2023
workchopNG:
and also online begger running helter-skelter, here and there, and frustrated while the person you're defending doesn't even know or care you exists... infact, he puts what belongs to you in his pocket. That's exactly what's wrong with it.

Stop fighting your freedom fighters and defending your oppressors because of tribalism.

You better Goan find work to do, which of your money Politicians steal?? Be there deceiving yourself. Which of the Money belongs to you Lazy goat. Atleast i had a business i came online to seek help and potential investors. I can't say same for you. I actually seek for financial help and investors and guess what, good people really helped me and today i can proudly say am successful. Incase you want to buy baking and cooking equipments, am your best plug, Patronise me. Am also an event Planner incase you have event, let me know...........Guy pray you meet divine helpers that will help your Life ok. Good helpers still dey dis Country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Screened After Apology to lawmakers by Burob: 8:28pm On Aug 07, 2023
Atlantis585:
Useless bombastic coward.
See how dem come humble you.
grin
Very funny, quite obvious that you are severely pained, his confirmation done humble you abi, after your initial gra gra & excitement?

Where is racoon & penguin2 that were also celebrating earlier on?

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Screened After Apology to lawmakers by workchopNG: 8:31pm On Aug 07, 2023
Acekidc4:

.Guy pray you meet divine helpers that will help your Life ok. Good helpers still dey dis Country.

Be running helter-skelter looking for divine helpers in frustration whilw your politicians flexing witout any divine helper. I no pity you. Most likely some local politicians are giving you crumbs... and you think you've arrived. I've tried my best on you, keep on wallowing in self denial, while your oppressors cruise with your right.
Re: Festus Keyamo Screened After Apology to lawmakers by Burob: 8:31pm On Aug 07, 2023
workchopNG:

Lazy Almijiri, you will wail till 2031.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Screened After Apology to lawmakers by Timtim007(f): 8:33pm On Aug 07, 2023
Very interesting screening...
I'm sure keyamo has learnt to respect other politicians like him.. grin grin

Next time they call him ...he will be courteous and respectful..
I doubt he will call the legislatures " corrupt again"

Senator Darlington..na you do this one
grin
Re: Festus Keyamo Screened After Apology to lawmakers by Acekidc4(m): 8:41pm On Aug 07, 2023
workchopNG:

Be running helter-skelter looking for divine helpers in frustration whilw your politicians flexing witout any divine helper. I no pity you. Most likely some local politicians are giving you crumbs... and you think you've arrived. I've tried my best on you, keep on wallowing in self denial, while your oppressors cruise with your right.

No, Stay for your comfort zone dey expect Manna to fall from heaven for you ok. Dont pity me oooo cos me am doing fine in my business not like you waiting for government to better your yeye life. Keep waiting for Politicians to help your Life ok, you go wait Taya 🥱🥱

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Screened After Apology to lawmakers by workchopNG: 8:50pm On Aug 07, 2023
Acekidc4:

No, Stay for your comfort zone dey expect Manna to fall from heaven for you ok. Dont pity me oooo cos me am doing fine in my business not like you waiting for government to better your yeye life. Keep waiting for Politicians to help your Life ok, you go wait Taya 🥱🥱

A programmer, Web developer, product designer, content creator, with a 2 storey building for just ICT training and services don't care about the government son. Goodnight
Re: Festus Keyamo Screened After Apology to lawmakers by assholemods: 8:57pm On Aug 07, 2023
FalseProphet1:

You should be ashamed of yourself. You probably make up the over 33% of unemployed Nigerians. Yet this man who embezzled billions meant to secure jobs for your type is whom you're defending.

I don't blame you. By the time Tinubu is done with your kind, you won't even see money to buy data to come online and talk nonsense.
You obviously don't understand his comment.
Re: Festus Keyamo Screened After Apology to lawmakers by Franky9584(m): 8:58pm On Aug 07, 2023
It doesn't end in jux apologizing ooo!
What about the stolen money that wasn't accounted for?

God bless SENATOR DARLINGTON FROM ABIA FOR SPEAKING OUT BOLDLY
This is an eye-opener to other members to sit up
Re: Festus Keyamo Screened After Apology to lawmakers by Feggie3: 10:52pm On Aug 07, 2023
Acekidc4:

He should be hanged for saying that Stupid rubbish. Removal of fuel subsidy pushed him to become a Thief 🤔🤨 So you support his stupid foolish Reason🤔🤨 SMH for you🤨
This man you are calling a thief and Keyamo that diverted 52 million naira meant for creation of jobs for 700 Nigerian youths, who is a bigger thief?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Traditional Rulers, Lawyers In Court / The Sorry State Of Nigeria Under President Muhammadu Buhari / Buhari's Cambridge Certificate Verification; Pdp's Agent Disappointed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.