Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,371 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Rihanna Named Sexiest Woman Alive - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Named Sexiest Woman Alive (689 Views)

Jennifer Lawrence Named Sexiest Woman Alive Ahead Of Kim Kardashian By Askmen / Rihanna Named As Ambassador For Barbados / Rihanna Named “celebrity Legs Of A Goddess" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Named Sexiest Woman Alive by baslone: 3:03pm On Oct 11, 2011
Rihanna is hot -- and not just when it comes to her career. In addition to Billboard's recent
announcement that she just bested Madonna to become the fastest solo artist to chart 20
songs in the Top 10 of the Hot 100 chart, the 23-year-old pop star has been named Esquire's
Sexiest Woman Alive.

Joining the ranks of such Hollywood hotties as Minka Kelly, Jessica Biel, Halle Berry, and Scarlett
Johansson, Rihanna reveals in the magazine that she doesn't think of herself as sexy -- even
after she struts her stuff at one of her racy shows.

"At the end of a concert, I don't feel like I've been this sexy thing," Rihanna admits. "Really, I
don't even think about it."

25 Sexy Dating Rules

RiRi swears that most of the time, she's not trying to be provocative , even during those, uh,
provocative dances onstage. "Unless it's a song that really calls for it, like 'Skin' or 'S&M,' or when
I cover [Prince's] 'Darling Nikki.' There's a section that's called 'Sex' in the show, which is the obvious
section for sexuality."

Hmmm , I can think of at least one person who would disagree: The farmer in Northern Ireland
who insisted Rihanna stop filming a music video in his field last month after he felt she was showing
too much skin!

Why Men Loved Women More Than Ever in 2011!

The "Rude Boy" songstress even opens up to the magazine about her feelings toward Chris Brown,
the ex-boyfriend who physically abused her. "It's incredible to see how he pulled out of it the way he
did. Even when the world seemed like it was against him, you know?" Rihanna tells the mag. "I really
like the music he's putting out. I'm a fan of his stuff. I've always been a fan. Obviously, I had some
resentment toward him for a while, for obvious reasons. But I've put that behind me. It was taking up
too much of my time. It was too much anger. I'm really excited to see the breakthrough he's had in his
career. I would never wish anything horrible for him. Never. I never have."

Rihanna, in case you haven't noticed, has got plenty of other things to do.

http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/a-line/rihanna-named-esquires-sexiest-woman-alive/912

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Speaks On Kelly Hansome Controversy – ‘We Didn’t Arrest Him’ / Rapper Heavy D Dies At Age 44 / Photos From The Mr Nigeria 2011 Pageant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.