Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Burnley Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 11th August 2023 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Burnley Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 11th August 2023 (24641 Views)

Manchester United Vs Chelsea (4 - 0) On 11th August 2019 / Newcastle United Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 11th August 2019 / Huddersfield Vs Chelsea (0 - 3) On 11th August 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burnley Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 11th August 2023 by Sprints3: 1:14am On Aug 12, 2023
Angelfrost:

Man United is in shambles?!! Are you having a laugh or you haven't seen teams this new season??! Lol. grin

Arsenal's best chance of winning this league was last season... It will be harder this season (they can win it o, don't get me wrong).

Most struggling teams of last season have worked on their weaknesses:

Chelsea is looking more solid
Liverpool seems back
Spurs is not messing around
Man City is not kidding around (they have records to break)
Man United has cleared out a lot of baggage, and the team is looking quite alive for the first time since Ferguson.
Aston Villa and Newcastle are more deadly now

So, never make mouth yet... No team is running away with anything this time around.

Besides, in terms of coaching, Arteta is still a learner where others are... Others like:

Pep Guardiola
Jurgen Klopp
Erik ten Hag
Unai Emery
ten hag rubbish
Re: Burnley Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 11th August 2023 by Banhammy717: 1:18am On Aug 12, 2023
Rahkman:
Who go win this balon d or bayi?
Victor Osimhen
Re: Burnley Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 11th August 2023 by Luckysbab: 1:30am On Aug 12, 2023
DaddyYankee:
You just defined your generation

Now go get help. City has always bleeped your ashawo mum every season, you will die soon animal. Keep naming excuses

nlfpmod

Please put this uncouth Almiron in his rightful place.
Re: Burnley Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 11th August 2023 by Reference(m): 1:40am On Aug 12, 2023
Angelfrost:

Nope... The sick one is you sir.

You are too frustrated and dull to know that football threads are for banter and jibes, not insults or abuses.

You are clearly mentally unhinged like those morons who think they are being passionate about football, ready to fight over clubs and players who don't know they exist.

Get a brain or get the fvck out of this section... You can join your fellow dimwits in Politics.

Let the guy go.

There are many who crave attention so badly they are prepared to run naked in the market square of opinions.

I always consider coarse arguments on social media next to the kind of madness a man displays when fighting himself before a mirror.

I seldom reply such folks. Simply cannot dignify retards with any form of banter.

2 Likes

Re: Burnley Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 11th August 2023 by Luckysbab: 1:48am On Aug 12, 2023
TrustNone:
are you almiron?

Who else will be that lousy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burnley Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 11th August 2023 by Tijani009: 2:37am On Aug 12, 2023
DaddyYankee:
I remember when you stupidly said last season that City were at their worst while the team went on to do the treble. I remember correcting your damaged brain then.

Which useless opinion? Anyone who says City is a one man team is sick like you. Mind you City is not Man Utd
Can u not talk like someone who is civil Small time mumu like u go want make dem vote you for house of rep, a single civil conversation you cannot have mumu goat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burnley Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 11th August 2023 by Triplerg: 2:59am On Aug 12, 2023
Angelfrost:

Nope... The sick one is you sir.

You are too frustrated and dull to know that football threads are for banter and jibes, not insults or abuses.

You are clearly mentally unhinged like those morons who think they are being passionate about football, ready to fight over clubs and players who don't know they exist.

Get a brain or get the fvck out of this section... You can join your fellow dimwits in Politics.
You even have the patience to give this reply. How can a sensible being attack people for harmless opinions? These are just frustrated dimwits who dare not come close to you in real life hiding behind anonymity to say trash. We all know football is all about friendly banters which make it even more enjoyable. Insults should be somewhere and not on football.

1 Like

Re: Burnley Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 11th August 2023 by Bukola94: 3:30am On Aug 12, 2023
aktolly54:
I think na voting by old and current sportsmanship so with remark about haaland on how he used to fart on pitch and only shine when he meet small club, messi stand a chance and if messi win league cup for inter Miami then it's seal plus world cup throphy
please oo, don't cause America & Arab rivalry, u want to argue /debate football again, To early to be deciding Balloon Dior,I will be happy if they give Haaland, Kelvin remind me of Zidane,Xavi,Iniesta,Ozil, Cesc,Pires,Giggs,Lampard,Beck,Xabi,Steven,Paul,Modric,Kroos. Karim Benzema may have it,egoistic Mbappe/spoilt Neymar may have it. But will be more happy if KelvinD have it,Messi should shun it&give KD,Saka/KarimB. Messi should be so kind to give it to CR7(my man as in our man goat),Messi please give to our man, Al Nassr fans&Arab Emirates fans use God beg you, we don't want war between Arabs&America, for God sake give it to CR7. LOL! pissing on mattress and into the WC with laughter. I am an ambassador for peace,I hope peace won't give me BP or kill me.Nigeria matter & football fans Dior matter when Niger soldiers have caused problem & my dearly beloved Nigeria is about to be drawn to it... when there are problems in my own country and the government have failed to solve it. There is fire on the mountain and nobody is noticing or care about it.
Re: Burnley Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 11th August 2023 by rotadeco27: 4:16am On Aug 12, 2023
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

This season go hot grin
Will still be similar to the last season.
Re: Burnley Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 11th August 2023 by R2bees2: 5:28am On Aug 12, 2023
Angelfrost:

Man United is in shambles?!! Are you having a laugh or you haven't seen teams this new season??! Lol. grin

Arsenal's best chance of winning this league was last season... It will be harder this season (they can win it o, don't get me wrong).

Most struggling teams of last season have worked on their weaknesses:

Chelsea is looking more solid
Liverpool seems back
Spurs is not messing around
Man City is not kidding around (they have records to break)
Man United has cleared out a lot of baggage, and the team is looking quite alive for the first time since Ferguson.
Aston Villa and Newcastle are more deadly now

So, never make mouth yet... No team is running away with anything this time around.

Besides, in terms of coaching, Arteta is still a learner where others are... Others like:

Pep Guardiola
Jurgen Klopp
Erik ten Hag
Unai Emery
Arteta is still a learner? you don't know ball that much tbh
Re: Burnley Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 11th August 2023 by DaddyYankee: 5:28am On Aug 12, 2023
TrustNone:

And these guys guys that just started watching football are already clamoring him for baloondor.
mancity's success is all about teamwork, but some short sighted minds makes it feels like Debruyne alone is the superstar
Don't mind those sick guys.
Re: Burnley Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 11th August 2023 by DaddyYankee: 5:34am On Aug 12, 2023
Thislifesef:
the way you carry man city matter for head baba, just dey insult everybody with contrary opinion up and down.
You don reach 18 so?
How eno go be contrary opinion? You get sense?
Re: Burnley Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 11th August 2023 by lascos912(m): 5:53am On Aug 12, 2023
I see Chelsea competing with man city, those big six won't allow man city to beat them this season
Re: Burnley Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 11th August 2023 by DanielsParker(m): 6:01am On Aug 12, 2023
lascos912:
I see Chelsea competing with man city, those big six won't allow man city to beat them this season

Dey play. Which Chelsea? With Lampard ?
Re: Burnley Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 11th August 2023 by lascos912(m): 6:11am On Aug 12, 2023
DanielsParker:

Dey play. Which Chelsea? With Lampard ?
let be watching
Re: Burnley Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 11th August 2023 by simfrost90210: 6:16am On Aug 12, 2023
Thank GOD i didn't watch the match!
Haaland and Man City go turn this league trophy to their inheritance for this England🤔
Re: Burnley Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 11th August 2023 by Curious345: 6:29am On Aug 12, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:
Ope… my 1.5 don enter
if you stake 5k you made 2500
Re: Burnley Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 11th August 2023 by Adeyinka90: 6:37am On Aug 12, 2023
Debruyne determine mancity gamea
Re: Burnley Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 11th August 2023 by luckyz4rea(m): 6:39am On Aug 12, 2023
Angelfrost:

Person go just drop him personal opinion, the next thing is to start abusing the person... Why?!!

Who did he really offend with that comment above?!!

Na wa o!

Him be daddy but he no talk like one. Maybe na like yankee people he talk 😂
Re: Burnley Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 11th August 2023 by Shikena(m): 6:48am On Aug 12, 2023
Dexy4yah:
I don't see any team competing with city for this title.
Arsenal will come close as they normally do grin bt city will eventually take the Glory.

Normally do? When did Arsenal become Liverpool. I know they came close last season but "normally"?

2 Likes

Re: Burnley Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 11th August 2023 by Shapiru: 6:58am On Aug 12, 2023
Josephkabila12:
no season Kevin Debruyne was out injured up seven (7) months. Say something else. Kevin Debruyne is the number one star player at mancity
relax chief 7 months might be a stretch but kdb didn’t play 70% that season and they still won it
Re: Burnley Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 11th August 2023 by Shapiru: 6:59am On Aug 12, 2023
Josephkabila12:
no season Kevin Debruyne was out injured up seven (7) months. Say something else. Kevin Debruyne is the number one star player at mancity
relax chief 7 months might be a stretch but kdb didn’t play 70% that season and they still won it.
Re: Burnley Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 11th August 2023 by Shapiru: 7:00am On Aug 12, 2023
TrustNone:
KDB is just overhyped.
Last season UCL final dude was just totally absent.
I prefer Gundogan
Kdb overhyped? sometimes I don’t blame those guys wey dey curse una cos una opinions sometimes ehn.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Juventus Vs Chelsea UCL (1 - 0) On 29th September 2021 / Inter Milan Vs Barcelona: UCL (1 - 2) On 9th December 2019 / Midtjylland Fc Vs Manchester United :Europa League (2 - 1) On 18th February 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.