Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,082 members, 7,814,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Asari Dokubo: I'm Not A Militant. I Run A Private Military Company PMC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo: I'm Not A Militant. I Run A Private Military Company PMC (2347 Views)

Presidency Describes Igboho As A Militant, Accuses Nnamdi Kanu Of Inflicting Har / Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" / Asari Dokubo And Ijaw Endorse Wike For 2nd Term (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo: I'm Not A Militant. I Run A Private Military Company PMC by harmargedon: 6:05am On Aug 08, 2023
Curse777:
cool

Pipeline defense contract loading...

This guys are smart... Chopping money since Yaradua days... Even Buhari had to pay Tompolo

Asari Dokubo in Niger Desert go funny... Creeks you can hide... Niger Desert is plain.. snippers can pick you up anywhere

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ leave the mugu, nah koboko dem go wipe am for Niger
Re: Asari Dokubo: I'm Not A Militant. I Run A Private Military Company PMC by harmargedon: 6:09am On Aug 08, 2023
Throwback:

By the time PMC cancel PMC, na Wagner vs Dokubo go remain.

How Oyinbo wey never survive malaria go face Dokubo wey dey sleep naked inside creek?

grin
mtcheww, who give you maleria medicine? PMC wey dey tackle country, nah Asari wey no fit tackle tompolo Wan stand Wagner?
Re: Asari Dokubo: I'm Not A Militant. I Run A Private Military Company PMC by Psychokinetic: 6:12am On Aug 08, 2023
Babatunjo:
Alhaji Asari Mujahid Dokubo was live on Facebook many hours ago to clarify the reports which had always claimed that he has a private military army.

The Kalabari kingdom's chief said, "people need to know that private military companies exist everywhere. I don't know how many times I will repeat this. We have blackwater, Wagner and the likes. As for me, I don't have a private army anywhere; what I have is a private military company that provides security."

Speaking further, Alhaji Asari Mujahid Dokubo said, "in the world today, south Africa has the highest number of private military companies. In mine, we provide security not just for states but for individuals also. I am actually the Chief Executive Officer of mine."

Lastly, Alhaji Asari Mujahid Dokubo said, "if President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu commissions me and my men to go to Niger Republic, we will go there and return victorious because we are not their match."

What are your thoughts about this?
Lol…. The fat yoruba Mozulem superhero thinks creek and desert is the same thing. I give am only 12hrs for him and him men to dehydrate before they become target practice. Loud fat 🐷!

Re: Asari Dokubo: I'm Not A Militant. I Run A Private Military Company PMC by Unperturbedpota: 6:45am On Aug 08, 2023
Babatunjo:

Most likely. wink

He wants to go and fight Niger soldiers too

All thes eibandan political analysts never cease t amaze wth heir ignorance.
So Tinubu will remove pipeline contract from tompolo and give to this one?

You are all saying loading ..🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

These Ibadan analysts just type nonsense after borrowing N100 data .

You don't know anything about th Niger Delta or the contracts yet you one online and type rubbish after drinking ogogoro 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Tinubu does not have the balls to stop tompolo and give it to Asari.

Asari ran from Kalabari become of tompolo and has been exiled .

Asari lives in Delray state for years now and can't enter okrika or Kalabari

Ibadan people face your region and shut up
Re: Asari Dokubo: I'm Not A Militant. I Run A Private Military Company PMC by titopius(m): 7:12am On Aug 08, 2023
This dude that is twekking for Tinubu will open his mouth and be talking g rubbi*h
Re: Asari Dokubo: I'm Not A Militant. I Run A Private Military Company PMC by waledeji(m): 7:13am On Aug 08, 2023
Kukutente23:
Private military company?
Was Asari ever in the military or which ex-servicemen are under his control?
This dude is ignorant as he's loud
Was Wagna chief y'all glorify ever in the military?
Re: Asari Dokubo: I'm Not A Militant. I Run A Private Military Company PMC by Kukutente23: 7:43am On Aug 08, 2023
waledeji:
Was Wagna chief y'all glorify ever in the military?
Be properly informed
Prighozhin is not the founder of Wagner. It's a man named Utkin a former Russian military officer. Prighozhin is just the financier and govt face of the group.
All Wagner leaders are former or serving Russian military officers
Re: Asari Dokubo: I'm Not A Militant. I Run A Private Military Company PMC by Countersam(m): 9:04am On Aug 08, 2023
Babatunjo:
Alhaji Asari Mujahid Dokubo was live on Facebook many hours ago to clarify the reports which had always claimed that he has a private military army.

The Kalabari kingdom's chief said, "people need to know that private military companies exist everywhere. I don't know how many times I will repeat this. We have blackwater, Wagner and the likes. As for me, I don't have a private army anywhere; what I have is a private military company that provides security."

Speaking further, Alhaji Asari Mujahid Dokubo said, "in the world today, south Africa has the highest number of private military companies. In mine, we provide security not just for states but for individuals also. I am actually the Chief Executive Officer of mine."

Lastly, Alhaji Asari Mujahid Dokubo said, "if President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu commissions me and my men to go to Niger Republic, we will go there and return victorious because we are not their match."

What are your thoughts about this?

You run my foot.... With what approvals or licenses? Provide one legitimate license..... We know the privilege you have been annoying all these years. Don't take it for granted and do pass yourself... πŸ™„ Ashiere Dokubo
Re: Asari Dokubo: I'm Not A Militant. I Run A Private Military Company PMC by Bigseven(m): 9:55am On Aug 08, 2023
If na those people dancing following you upandan you re referring to PMC πŸ˜‚ you are a joke. When you see a pMc you’ll know
Re: Asari Dokubo: I'm Not A Militant. I Run A Private Military Company PMC by Okwyjesus(m): 10:01am On Aug 08, 2023
Kukutente23:
Private military company?
Was Asari ever in the military or which ex-servicemen are under his control?
This dude is ignorant as he's loud

Who don't know he is a militant using cult boys to disturb lives in Niger Delta creeks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku’s Former Aide, Bwala Blasts Peter Obi And His Supporters, Nigerians React / Femi Lanlehin Homecoming Back To Oyo State Ac. What Effect! / What Has Jonathan Achieved So Far In One Year In Power:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.