Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,210 members, 7,822,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

The Pain Of A DEATH. A Different Kind Of PAIN. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Pain Of A DEATH. A Different Kind Of PAIN. (202 Views)

Days of pain / Bilyamin Bello Death: A Social Media Hazard, Hot Temper Or Jealousy / "PDP Caused Us The Pain We Are In Today" - Senator Akume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Pain Of A DEATH. A Different Kind Of PAIN. by Donkogbe: 9:03pm On Aug 07, 2023
i witnessed a burial ceremony today.

I young friend of mine thats stays in Alagbado crossing area of ogun state died today mysteriously. he was a promising musician and has been doing well in the music industry and his name is SMALLSHOW, he was signed under kazemusic entertainment and real soul entertainment.

there is actually nothing in this life, one day we will all die and go back to the ground. i saw a lifeless body today thats cannot talk or stand up. they places in on the mat and his body was about to slip off the matt.

I used to think i was a strong mand and even if i have physical injuries i cant shed tears, not untill i witnessed a lifeless body being buried, i was shedding tears like a baby.

What a wicked world. now speculation has been going on around about whats leads to his death, some relate it to poison and some said he was sick.

i will place the screenshot of his chat with a mystery person that said he should take enough palm oil and poo because he won't get himself again.

This life is jusr vanity. he has no wife or children and he should be around 24-25.

Let just do good and forgive one another, life is too short and DONT EVER THINK IT'S CANT HAPPEN TO YOU. stay safe.

Re: The Pain Of A DEATH. A Different Kind Of PAIN. by olus01(m): 9:13pm On Aug 07, 2023
RIP to him
Re: The Pain Of A DEATH. A Different Kind Of PAIN. by ahnie: 10:07pm On Aug 07, 2023
The person that killed him show clap for his/herself.

I tell you this for free..... some people are damn wicked.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Asus Laptop For Sale / Exploring The Charm And Opportunities Of Real Estate In Sóller / Happy International Men's Day From All Of Us At Merrybet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.