Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

But Why Marketing ? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / But Why Marketing ? (114 Views)

Why Marketing Is Worth The Investment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

But Why Marketing ? by justking(m): 10:01pm On Aug 07, 2023
BUT WHY MARKETING ? 🧐🤷‍♂️

Most of you (especially small business owners) get it all wrong when you make statements such as…

"I don't like marketing"
"I don't want a marketing job"
"I can't do marketing"
"Marketing is not my thing"

Are you for real? And you call yourself a business person?

What business are you into?
Which products or services do you sell?
How do you achieve your sales target?
How do you intend to grow your business?

What does marketing mean to you?

Marketing is not sales.

Do not confuse one for the other.

One begets the other.

Any activity that results to awareness, brand exposure, which in turn grows into lead generation, then to sales, is simply marketing.

Marketing is an investment in your brand and its ideas.

Whatever your marketing objective is, whatever your strategy is, the goal is to gain exposure, create awareness, and of course make sales.

So it's safe to say that marketing leads to sales.

If you invest in your marketing, your sales would improve.

However, before allocating huge funds to your marketing budget, make sure that you have a working system.

Also ensure that every member of your team understands your business processes from traffic generation, to check-out, to customer retention.

I know a few people who see marketing as an expense. Such ideology is flawed.

Marketing is not an expense, it's an investment. A necessary investment.

If you're not investing in your marketing, you're hurting your brand, you're killing your vision, you're limiting your business growth.

Invest in your marketing and watch your sales grow.

Guess what happens when you make more sales?

There you have it. Your guess is as good as mine.

Please don't forget to check out my profile signature for Free gifts

Happy New Week fam

(1) (Reply)

MTN Nigeria Trades N149 Billion In Shares For Cash Dividends / Credit Card Smarts: How To Use Them Wisely And Avoid Debt / GTCO Grows H1 Pre-tax Profit By 217.1% To N327.4bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.