Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

A Challenge To Make 5 Million In 3 Months With Zero Capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Challenge To Make 5 Million In 3 Months With Zero Capital (309 Views)

Checkout The Money I Saved Within 3 Months With My Piggy Bank / Make 5-10k Daily Providing Transport Services From Your Phone / 3 Online Businesses That Can Make You 1 Million In 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Challenge To Make 5 Million In 3 Months With Zero Capital by darealez(m): 10:24pm On Aug 07, 2023
We're setting up a social experiment in Nigeria, with a task to go from ₦0.00 - ₦5M in 3Months.

You're allowed to do anything and everything legal and godly to achieve this goal.

You're not paying any money to anyone, neither is anyone giving you a product to sell or telling you what to do.

You must come up with ideas, chases them, get people to support you, sell, run, jump or fly. It would be you, your education, skills, contacts, precepts, concepts, and all your financial education.

If you were interested, what would be your first shot?
Re: A Challenge To Make 5 Million In 3 Months With Zero Capital by jetwonder(m): 10:38pm On Aug 07, 2023
grin grin grin
1.5 odds per day is the key

1 Like

Re: A Challenge To Make 5 Million In 3 Months With Zero Capital by Patrickker(m): 1:12am On Aug 08, 2023
jetwonder:
grin grin grin
Easier said than done.

1 Like

Re: A Challenge To Make 5 Million In 3 Months With Zero Capital by darealez(m): 5:39pm On Aug 08, 2023
jetwonder:
grin grin grin
Where's your initial capital coming from?
Re: A Challenge To Make 5 Million In 3 Months With Zero Capital by darealez(m): 5:40pm On Aug 08, 2023
Patrickker:

Easier said than done.
Think the challenge is achievable?
Re: A Challenge To Make 5 Million In 3 Months With Zero Capital by Brittbreaker: 5:42pm On Aug 08, 2023
darealez:
Think the challenge is achievable?

Give us your own idea at least be the first to start as the OP and let the motivation begins from you

1 Like

Re: A Challenge To Make 5 Million In 3 Months With Zero Capital by darealez(m): 6:39pm On Aug 08, 2023
Brittbreaker:

Give us your own idea at least be the first to start as the OP and let the motivation begins from you
Real estate should do the magic but there's a need for a vast contact / network....

Since it's a from zero challenge, my first shot will be to nail a partnership deal with any booming organisation on sales.... I'm looking at insurance... That'll do some impact on my contact list...

Luckily I'm that salesman everyone needs!

I'm also a senior software engineer, so I could also look into getting sales for some portal MVP - Minimum Viable Product, targeted at schools... delivery in 6months or 4 months... I'll code at night to meet delivery.

Since it's from zero, I can't push for crypto... My next landing would be to get link to a bank manager to see if he can assist to fund a real estate purchase of which I could use same property as collateral... Slim chance but not impossible... Purchase a 8M building with a 15M loan...

Let me pause here...

(1) (Reply)

Two Edo Refineries To Boost Nigeria’s 1.5 Million Bpd Refining Capacity By 2025, / Why Is Our Currency Is Very Unstable? / Screen Printing Work On All Gift Items!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.