Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

No Heavenly Country Anywhere! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / No Heavenly Country Anywhere! (682 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Heavenly Country Anywhere! by batb: 5:13am On Aug 08, 2023
Nigerians always think any country is better than theirs. If you ask average Japarian, He/She thinks G7 Countries are the best place on Earth, and truly, they found those places better because they are coming from poverty.
However, European that travel to Countries like Canada, US etc thinks the health care system is not adequate and does not serve the citizen but insurance companies! They see all sorts of mismanagement, disorder and some times dysfunctional society. But Nigerians see these places as heavens!
The question here is, is something wrong with black man, is something wrong with Nigerians?
Re: No Heavenly Country Anywhere! by ImmanuelMyron(m): 5:40am On Aug 08, 2023
From your write-up, it's very clear that there's nothing wrong with nigerian but you're the one being sick here man!

8 Likes

Re: No Heavenly Country Anywhere! by Mantilla(m): 6:22am On Aug 08, 2023
batb:
Nigerians always think any country is better than theirs. If you ask average Japarian, He/She thinks G7 Countries are the best place on Earth, and truly, they found those places better because they are coming from poverty.
However, European that travel to Countries like Canada, US etc thinks the health care system is not adequate and does not serve the citizen but insurance companies! They see all sorts of mismanagement, disorder and some times dysfunctional society. But Nigerians see these places as heavens!
The question here is, is something wrong with black man, is something wrong with Nigerians?

There is nothing wrong with Nigeria.

What is good is good.
Re: No Heavenly Country Anywhere! by Sundrus: 6:25am On Aug 08, 2023
The energy some of you put in discouraging others from leaving the shithole country called Nigeria is mind-boggling.

3 Likes

Re: No Heavenly Country Anywhere! by Karleb(m): 7:44am On Aug 08, 2023
We are at the bottom of the food chain and you people keep saying this rubbish.

There is a saying that brokenness varies.

While others are complaining of brokenness because they are down to their last N1m and can't touch their huge savings, you with N5k and no savings think you are better off.
Re: No Heavenly Country Anywhere! by Biola67: 6:50pm On Aug 08, 2023
batb:
Go hustle japa money. Traffic wey you Dey find for here no fit pay you. You need exposure. No k!ll yourself inside village

2 Likes

Re: No Heavenly Country Anywhere! by Biola67: 6:53pm On Aug 08, 2023
If dem give your papa fresh Yankee visa e go hug am. You no even Dey among top 30million people wey dey live comfortably for that naija. You better wise up before time go!
Re: No Heavenly Country Anywhere! by Biola67: 6:54pm On Aug 08, 2023
Why I even Dey follow who no get international passport talk. Mtchew
Re: No Heavenly Country Anywhere! by pansophist(m): 7:21pm On Aug 08, 2023
Probably haven't been to Burundi. You'll change that statement.

1 Like

Re: No Heavenly Country Anywhere! by Regex: 7:22pm On Aug 08, 2023
pansophist:

Them deh gree people with Nigerian passport abi I go wait till I get British passport?
Re: No Heavenly Country Anywhere! by pansophist(m): 7:23pm On Aug 08, 2023
Regex:

Them deh gree people with Nigerian passport abi I go wait till I get British passport?

Hardest visa to get, even for European. Very wealthy and sweet country.

Still thinking to japa go there.

1 Like

Re: No Heavenly Country Anywhere! by Regex: 7:48pm On Aug 08, 2023
pansophist:

So the visa no be here...😂 😂
Re: No Heavenly Country Anywhere! by chineduisaac(m): 8:13pm On Aug 08, 2023
pansophist:

Boss is it really Burundi you want to type or another country. Asin Burundi east Africa?
Re: No Heavenly Country Anywhere! by Sweetvie: 8:27pm On Aug 08, 2023
chineduisaac:

Boss is it really Burundi you want to type or another country. Asin Burundi east Africa?
I be wan ask o grin
Re: No Heavenly Country Anywhere! by pseudonomer: 8:49pm On Aug 08, 2023
pansophist:

grin grin grin
Re: No Heavenly Country Anywhere! by ednut1(m): 8:59pm On Aug 08, 2023
Someone that was born in Lekki may complain about the flood. But someone who grew up in abule egba and moved to Lekki will see it as heaven and may say the flood water there is not brown like the ones where he came from. The Europeans left their own continent an settled in American, aSia , Africa, Australia etc forcefully taking lands and resources. when the resources in Europe could not take care of them. was anything wrong with them

3 Likes

Re: No Heavenly Country Anywhere! by Gerrard59(m): 9:07pm On Aug 08, 2023
batb:

Please Google Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs to know more about how humans view things.

This absolute ignorance of elementary economics and social studies makes me question the quality of education many Nigerians receive during their secondary school days. Honestly, secondary school education should never be discounted or belittled.

Special kudos to my parents, especially my dad.
Re: No Heavenly Country Anywhere! by wwwtortoise(m): 10:34pm On Aug 08, 2023
ednut1:
Someone that was born in Lekki may complain about the flood. But someone who grew up in abule egba and moved to Lekki will see it as heaven and may say the flood water there is not brown like the ones where he came from. The Europeans left their own continent an settled in American, aSia , Africa, Australia etc forcefully taking lands and resources. when the resources in Europe could not take care of them. was anything wrong with them

For some weird reasons I like the English man.
To have strategically invaded and colonized over 70% countries of the world is not a small feat.
I prefer to understudy a successful force than play the victim.

1 Like

Re: No Heavenly Country Anywhere! by ednut1(m): 11:28pm On Aug 08, 2023
wwwtortoise:

For some weird reasons I like the English man.
To have strategically invaded and colonized over 70% countries of the world is not a small feat.
I prefer to understudy a successful force than play the victim.
they were late to the party. The Spanish and Portuguese started and were making it most. Before Uk and french entered. Today most of those countries are in decline as all the advantages and weapons they had then don turn pure water. A valiant effort regardless grin
Re: No Heavenly Country Anywhere! by wwwtortoise(m): 11:41pm On Aug 08, 2023
ednut1:
they were late to the party. The Spanish and Portuguese started and were making it most. Before Uk and french entered. Today most of those countries are in decline as all the advantages and weapons they had then don turn pure water. A valiant effort regardless grin

Portugal et Spain started the craft but UK et France mastered it, commercialized it and benefited from it most. Another angle is how they transitioned from the ailing system to a more lucrative one by using stooges to promote democracy. Lol
These guys are smart abeg.
When their mates were busy populating the world with children, they were accumulating resources legally and illegally.

When I learnt of how UK ‘raped’ India economically I said to myself could it be that they used jazzz untop of their street smartness or the Indians were just dumb.
Re: No Heavenly Country Anywhere! by ednut1(m): 11:55pm On Aug 08, 2023
wwwtortoise:

Portugal et Spain started the craft but UK et France mastered it, commercialized it and benefited from it most. Another angle is how they transitioned from the ailing system to a more lucrative one by using stooges to promote democracy. Lol
These guys are smart abeg.
When their mates were busy populating the world with children, they were accumulating resources legally and illegally.

When I learnt of how UK ‘raped’ India economically I said to myself could it be that they used jazzz untop of their street smartness or the Indians were just dumb.

they were defeated severally in India before they were able to take power. Any where they lose be it Africa, Australia , America or Asia they came back with full force and destroy the former victors . Happened with Eko, zulus, native americans, native Australians etc

Re: No Heavenly Country Anywhere! by pansophist(m): 12:29am On Aug 09, 2023
[quote author=chineduisaac post=124976395]

Boss is it really Burundi you want to type or another country. Asin Burundi east Africa?[/quote

Yes, Burundi east Africa. The one that borders Kenya.

Have you met a Burundian before? Of course not. They don't travel. The country is so good.
Re: No Heavenly Country Anywhere! by Originalsly: 2:27am On Aug 09, 2023
ednut1:

The Europeans left their own continent an settled in American, aSia , Africa, Australia etc forcefully taking lands and resources. when the resources in Europe could not take care of them. was anything wrong with them

Good point! .... nothing was wrong with them ... in fact ... they were forward thinking ... smart .... but when the ehmmm .... Black Man does same ... something is wrong with Blacks. We really have a self esteem problem.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery .... none but us can free our minds.

(1) (Reply)

Caution Nairalanders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / German Visa Application: How Easy Is It ? / Student Wish To Study In Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.