Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

For The First Time In My Life I See A Man Wearing A Waist Beads - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / For The First Time In My Life I See A Man Wearing A Waist Beads (426 Views)

Oluwo Of Iwo And Queen Firdaus Step Out Together For The First Time (Pics) / Masquerade In London. White Men Wearing Egungun Costume Dance In London Streets / A Nairalander Witnesses Iwa Akwa (Wearing Of Cloth) Ceremony In Igboland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The First Time In My Life I See A Man Wearing A Waist Beads by Kimiso(m): 6:54am On Aug 08, 2023
For the first time in my life am just seeing a grown up man wearing a waist beads like that of women,i manage to take a picture when he turned his back one of the a staff that works where I also work.

Why do men wear waist beads for me to see this one wearing it there must be so many others in the act as well

Note:it is staff rest room i also work there

Re: For The First Time In My Life I See A Man Wearing A Waist Beads by immortalcrown(m): 6:55am On Aug 08, 2023
First of all, what took you to the room and what is happening in the room?
Re: For The First Time In My Life I See A Man Wearing A Waist Beads by Kimiso(m): 6:57am On Aug 08, 2023
immortalcrown:
First of all, what took you to the room and what is happening in the room?
it is staff rest room i also work there

1 Like

Re: For The First Time In My Life I See A Man Wearing A Waist Beads by immortalcrown(m): 7:00am On Aug 08, 2023
Kimiso:
it is staff rest room i also work there
Okay.

Now, we can talk about the waist beads. It might be his juju. It might be for crazy fashion. You should have asked him his reason for having the beads.

3 Likes

Re: For The First Time In My Life I See A Man Wearing A Waist Beads by BirtherOfKings(f): 7:30am On Aug 08, 2023
I av seen conductor wear this too grin grin grin

If Nigeria agree for LGBT, we wld see worse

1 Like

Re: For The First Time In My Life I See A Man Wearing A Waist Beads by insidelife22(m): 7:57am On Aug 08, 2023
Kimiso:
For the first time in my life am just seeing a grown up man wearing a waist beads like that of women,i manage to take a picture when he turned his back one of the a staff that works where I also work.

Why do men wear waist beads for me to see this one wearing it there must be so many others in the act as well

Note:it is staff rest room i also work there

🏃 run ooo.
Re: For The First Time In My Life I See A Man Wearing A Waist Beads by Slydan204: 4:17pm On Aug 08, 2023
Buh tht nyash wey lie down so. Come b lyk say....I no talk woh

(1) (Reply)

Scores Injured In Hong Kong Ferrari Accident / The Designer Also Imagined / To Eliminate Toxins From The Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.