Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

How DSS, Ribadu Asked Senate Not To Confirm El-Rufai, Danladi, Okotete - SR - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How DSS, Ribadu Asked Senate Not To Confirm El-Rufai, Danladi, Okotete - SR (37279 Views)

Ministerial Appointment: Who Did Stella Okotete Offend? / Senate Confirms 45 Nominees As Ministers; steps down Okotete, Danladi, El-rufai / Stella Okotete: Buhari Appoints Hairdresser As NEXIM Boss, Lawyers Demand Sack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How DSS, Ribadu Asked Senate Not To Confirm El-Rufai, Danladi, Okotete - SR by PheelzAlmighty: 8:17am On Aug 08, 2023
Fantastically corrupt grin

1 Like

Re: How DSS, Ribadu Asked Senate Not To Confirm El-Rufai, Danladi, Okotete - SR by oluwaseyi0: 8:17am On Aug 08, 2023
I really wish Ribadu can see this through

1 Like

Re: How DSS, Ribadu Asked Senate Not To Confirm El-Rufai, Danladi, Okotete - SR by ALABACONNECT(m): 8:18am On Aug 08, 2023
Wahala loading

Well, for your UK used and new smart tv sets and soundbars, check my signature.
Re: How DSS, Ribadu Asked Senate Not To Confirm El-Rufai, Danladi, Okotete - SR by gaby(m): 8:18am On Aug 08, 2023
Even El-Midget go decode say na wayo nomination dem give am only to use DSS and NSA as decoy to sideline am.

The forthcoming drama go too sweet.

I trust El-Midget not to take this humiliation laying down.

Na now we go hear how dem take born Amoda tori... angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How DSS, Ribadu Asked Senate Not To Confirm El-Rufai, Danladi, Okotete - SR by tishbite42: 8:19am On Aug 08, 2023
Na film dem dey act so. They'll be confirmed.
Ebola won't dare the wrath of el-Rufai. Jonathan can testify to that.

1 Like

Re: How DSS, Ribadu Asked Senate Not To Confirm El-Rufai, Danladi, Okotete - SR by property123: 8:19am On Aug 08, 2023
Why is that APC since 2015 select or appointment only Nigerians with criminal or questionable character as leaders?

3 Likes

Re: How DSS, Ribadu Asked Senate Not To Confirm El-Rufai, Danladi, Okotete - SR by DaddyJapan(m): 8:19am On Aug 08, 2023
Ribadu puts the brakes on the appointment of El Rufai, another Fulani, yet the heavens do not fall. MURIC is not pounding the drumbeat of war and Myetti Allah has maintained a steely silence. Let's hope our resident ethnic jingoists take note.

P.S: my own reading of the situation here is that there are concerns about entrusting the Accidental Public Servant with state secrets a second time. cool

1 Like

Re: How DSS, Ribadu Asked Senate Not To Confirm El-Rufai, Danladi, Okotete - SR by fatherjesse(m): 8:19am On Aug 08, 2023
Criminals everywhere

1 Like

Re: How DSS, Ribadu Asked Senate Not To Confirm El-Rufai, Danladi, Okotete - SR by MatrixCircle: 8:21am On Aug 08, 2023
The person who is our President is same with El Rufai. All the genocidal threats made against Igbos during the 2023 election, he didn't condemn any till date. So why won't he nominate El Rufai. He will be confirmed anyway.

That's the funny country in the face of the international community we have become.

2 Likes

Re: How DSS, Ribadu Asked Senate Not To Confirm El-Rufai, Danladi, Okotete - SR by gaby(m): 8:22am On Aug 08, 2023
tishbite42:
Na film dem dey act so. They'll be confirmed.
Ebola won't dare the wrath of el-Rufai. Jonathan can testify to that.

El-Midget wey Late Yaradua send into exile for Dubai?

Una sabi over-rate nuisances oh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How DSS, Ribadu Asked Senate Not To Confirm El-Rufai, Danladi, Okotete - SR by juman(m): 8:23am On Aug 08, 2023
All the three will be approved.
Re: How DSS, Ribadu Asked Senate Not To Confirm El-Rufai, Danladi, Okotete - SR by tishbite42: 8:24am On Aug 08, 2023
gaby:

El-Midget wey Late Yaradua send into exile for Dubai?

Una sabi over-rate nuisances oh
Yar'Adua is Tuareg so el-Rufai, a bush Fulani, had nothing on him. When Jonathan ignored him, he mobilized the North against him.

1 Like

Re: How DSS, Ribadu Asked Senate Not To Confirm El-Rufai, Danladi, Okotete - SR by Codes151(m): 8:25am On Aug 08, 2023
insidelife22:
Normaly Naija na cruise, if not,Akpabio would have been in prison.
for? You think every one is a corrupt politician like uzor Kalu.
Re: How DSS, Ribadu Asked Senate Not To Confirm El-Rufai, Danladi, Okotete - SR by juman(m): 8:25am On Aug 08, 2023
If ribadu had free hand to handle things, he would have prevented many of them from becoming ministers.

1 Like

Re: How DSS, Ribadu Asked Senate Not To Confirm El-Rufai, Danladi, Okotete - SR by gaby(m): 8:25am On Aug 08, 2023
tishbite42:

Yar'Adua is Tuareg so el-Rufai, a bush Fulani, had nothing on him. When Jonathan ignored him, he mobilized the North against him.

Okay. I never knew Yaradua wasn't a Fulani.

Thanks. wink
Re: How DSS, Ribadu Asked Senate Not To Confirm El-Rufai, Danladi, Okotete - SR by casualobserver: 8:26am On Aug 08, 2023
Danladi and Okotete are dispensable, ElRufai is a different kettle of fish.

If this came from Ribadu and DSS DG, then this is serious for ElRufai as they are both Tinubu’s core allies.

This is intriguing. Rumour has it that Tinubu is determined to clear the deck even if it costs him a second term

1 Like

Re: How DSS, Ribadu Asked Senate Not To Confirm El-Rufai, Danladi, Okotete - SR by waveman2: 8:28am On Aug 08, 2023
This is a good development only I hope it's not just a smoke screen to make it look as if they are fighting corruption.Institution should be devoid of presidential power and I hope nuru ribadu can stand his ground and make sure our security agencies are not politically influenced.
Re: How DSS, Ribadu Asked Senate Not To Confirm El-Rufai, Danladi, Okotete - SR by Vinnie2000(m): 8:29am On Aug 08, 2023
That Okotete from my state, is a Chronic Certificate Forger! 😒

APC is a Shameless party. sad

1 Like

Re: How DSS, Ribadu Asked Senate Not To Confirm El-Rufai, Danladi, Okotete - SR by Kukutente23: 8:32am On Aug 08, 2023
Rubbish
What crime have they committed that is greater than the crime of others.
This is simply a clear case of witch-hunt due to the obviously rising profile of these personalities and I say unto the Pharisees, Saducees, DSS and NSA: Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone.
Re: How DSS, Ribadu Asked Senate Not To Confirm El-Rufai, Danladi, Okotete - SR by Dittodat: 8:36am On Aug 08, 2023
Sahara Trash reporters and fake news are like 5 and 6.
EL Rufai will be confirmed. You can take that to the bank.
Re: How DSS, Ribadu Asked Senate Not To Confirm El-Rufai, Danladi, Okotete - SR by Eriokanmi: 8:37am On Aug 08, 2023
Rikidony:
I respect Ribadu for this
The only man in politics I've had my respect for since the obj days is Nuhu Rinadu. He's the only politician who can willingly resign over character assassination.

How can someone banned by the USA and UK be confirmed as minister? When the president travels to these countries on an official trip and he included elrufai on the entourage list and these countries unequivocally turns down his name, wouldn't that be catastrophic and a dent to our country's name?

Elrufai antecedents are as bad as that of his ogas...the likes of Tinubu and akpabio. I remember the body bag comments and his fuelled religous violence in Kaduna . You don't want to confirm such a controversial person as minister.
Re: How DSS, Ribadu Asked Senate Not To Confirm El-Rufai, Danladi, Okotete - SR by Successlane: 8:37am On Aug 08, 2023
SAHARA LIARS
Re: How DSS, Ribadu Asked Senate Not To Confirm El-Rufai, Danladi, Okotete - SR by seunayantokun(m): 8:38am On Aug 08, 2023
If all truths come to light, the world will know that Elrufai is a high-level terrorist. Na im and Buhari, and some others dey coordinate all the genocides in southern Kaduna and other parts of Nigeria.
Re: How DSS, Ribadu Asked Senate Not To Confirm El-Rufai, Danladi, Okotete - SR by gloryman91: 8:38am On Aug 08, 2023
Long stories like these are just nothing but lies from the pit of hell.

1 Like

Re: How DSS, Ribadu Asked Senate Not To Confirm El-Rufai, Danladi, Okotete - SR by WildChild00(m): 8:39am On Aug 08, 2023
insidelife22:
Normaly Naija na cruise, if not,Akpabio would have been in prison.

Am telling you
Re: How DSS, Ribadu Asked Senate Not To Confirm El-Rufai, Danladi, Okotete - SR by alhajiabdulbuha: 8:40am On Aug 08, 2023
DSS is evil.Hopeless Uzodinma is too desperate to win Imo State. But Imo people say no. Any traditional ruler that dances or collects money From Hopeless Uzodinma must collect. 4+0=4 Supreme Court governor has killed 13,134 innocent Imo youths and recently masterminded the arrest of an innocent Imo journalist named Nonso Nkwa
Re: How DSS, Ribadu Asked Senate Not To Confirm El-Rufai, Danladi, Okotete - SR by alhajiabdulbuha: 8:41am On Aug 08, 2023
DSS is french mercenaries from Guinea and is evil to Nigeria. Hopeless Uzodinma is too desperate to win Imo State. But Imo people say no. Any traditional ruler that dances or collects money From Hopeless Uzodinma must collect. 4+0=4 Supreme Court governor has killed 13,134 innocent Imo youths and recently masterminded the arrest of an innocent Imo journalist named Nonso Nkwa
WildChild00:

Am telling you

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How DSS, Ribadu Asked Senate Not To Confirm El-Rufai, Danladi, Okotete - SR by juman(m): 8:41am On Aug 08, 2023
The government trying to get validation from masses as if they worked well on ministerial appointment thing.
Re: How DSS, Ribadu Asked Senate Not To Confirm El-Rufai, Danladi, Okotete - SR by Khallicopyro: 8:58am On Aug 08, 2023
Ribadu on the beat... The midget should be in Kirikiri maximum prison... Omo I dey like Jagaban style everyday. If dem give Nuhu Ribadu free hand he can solve these security/corruption issues
Re: How DSS, Ribadu Asked Senate Not To Confirm El-Rufai, Danladi, Okotete - SR by enemyofprogress: 9:04am On Aug 08, 2023
It's only in Nigeria that people like Hell Rufai would be holding political positions, but I'm not surprised, it's a gathering of criminals, from top to bottom.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan's Reaction To Nigeria-Cameroon Match / Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) / Female Police Officer Disarms 2 Armed Robbers In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.