Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Nigeria's President Tinubu Faces Backlash Over Military Intervention In Niger - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's President Tinubu Faces Backlash Over Military Intervention In Niger (25668 Views)

Tinubu Faces Another Legal Battle In Supreme Court Over 2023 Presidential Poll / Bola Tinubu Faces Disqualification Over "Dual-citizenship & Perjury" / ISWAP Commander, Abu Muhammed, Executes Deputy Over Military Attack On Hideout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's President Tinubu Faces Backlash Over Military Intervention In Niger by yetunsbay(m): 5:38pm On Aug 08, 2023
YoungLionken:
He deserves it, even more. It's like he wants to be disgraced from office..

He's busy with eye service so that he can gain the favour from the west over Obi...
Obidient
Re: Nigeria's President Tinubu Faces Backlash Over Military Intervention In Niger by flokii: 5:59pm On Aug 08, 2023
TOMMYS:

If you say the North is Nursing a coup. To what end?. Person wey scatter country in the last eight years still wan arrange coup?.
They will still be selling to France and USA.

Or are you trying to say the Northern coup would have some Fula agenda religious undertone?

Fula agenda like you rightly said.. with their person as military leader in Nigeria, nobody will be able to challenge their takeover of lands for their herders.

I don't know maybe it's just my thinking, but I feel they had it all planned.. Coup in Niger republic and Nigeria to go together but our president was so smart not to fall into a trap, the man skipped all their already positioned men to appoint much credible officers as security chiefs.. All plans failed in Nigeria.
The other man in Niger republic; Bazooum (from a minority tribe there) wasn't wise enough to reshuffle those he trusts with security.. now see the outcome.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's President Tinubu Faces Backlash Over Military Intervention In Niger by tiwasiaife(m): 6:29pm On Aug 08, 2023
Curse777:
cool

Some people are naturally stupid

ECOWAS declared war (Military action)

Not Nigeria

Not Tinubu

Economic Comiunity Of West Africa State ECOWAS

Atleast 15 members country organization declared a military exercise, yet you single out Tinubu

Tinubu's only action was call on Gen Abdusalam and Sultan of Sokoto to go mediate with the Coupist, and they got turned back at the airport

Olodo
Meeting was summoned by Tunubu
Tinubu is Ecowas Chairman
5 Countries didn't attend yet they are ecowas did Tinubu sort their opinion?
Tinubu verbally threatened Niger a sovereign Nation .
When he rigged himself with Mahmood did Niger threaten him?

Re: Nigeria's President Tinubu Faces Backlash Over Military Intervention In Niger by IamtheTruth1(m): 6:34pm On Aug 08, 2023
[quote author=Curse777 post=124972295][/quote]

You know stupidity can be transferred through genes right? It’s no reality your fault. Blame your parents. Nitwit. Try get sense before the year runs out:
Re: Nigeria's President Tinubu Faces Backlash Over Military Intervention In Niger by Newness2019: 6:43pm On Aug 08, 2023
IhateYouMan:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-66430113

'' We must stand firm on legitimate democracy, not snatching of ballots and depriving others from voting or buying our way through.
There is no governance, freedom and rule of law without true, free and fair election in democracy.
We will not accept coup after coup, be it Military or Democratic, in West Africa again."

Mr Tinubu, God is watching you and your agents of fraudulent elections.
You all and your households will reap whatever you all sow in Nigeria.

Buhari is reaping already, ask him.
Re: Nigeria's President Tinubu Faces Backlash Over Military Intervention In Niger by historic: 7:19pm On Aug 08, 2023
Dittodat:

Just another inconsequential reta@ded brainwashed ZERO IQ IPOB cannibal.

I don't blame you skull mining terrorist!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's President Tinubu Faces Backlash Over Military Intervention In Niger by ihesiuloa(m): 8:09pm On Aug 08, 2023
Curse777:

There is a simple reason people like you and your ethnicity are not allowed close to Aso Rock

You are just not capable of reasoning and intelligence,

No wonder your region is backward and you are all scattered accross southwest to make ends meet

Simon Ekpa is probably wiser than all of you combined

Now to the subject;

Nigeria had a meeting of 15 ECOWAS leaders and majority decided to use Military action to prevent break down of Democracy by a 35 year old young soldier

Tinubu went to Senate to relate the meeting and seek approval

And in your mind you blame him as if he deployed any troop

Yet you have failed to identify and recognise the allegations levied against your so-called mr. president who forfeited thousands of 💰 dollars to set himself free of the same drug trafficking you just post of about these men, wouldn't that be termed as hypocrisy ?
Re: Nigeria's President Tinubu Faces Backlash Over Military Intervention In Niger by TOMMYS: 8:29pm On Aug 08, 2023
flokii:

Fula agenda like you rightly said.. with their person as military leader in Nigeria, nobody will be able to challenge their takeover of lands for their herders.

I don't know maybe it's just my thinking, but I feel they had it all planned.. Coup in Niger republic and Nigeria to go together but our president was so smart not to fall into a trap, the man skipped all their already positioned men to appoint much credible officers as security chiefs.. All plans failed in Nigeria.
The other man in Niger republic; Bazooum (from a minority tribe there) wasn't wise enough to reshuffle those he trusts with security.. now see the outcome.

I also feel this is a set up. They feel Since Emilokan is to desperate he would take bait.

God abeg make nothing Happen to Tinubu o. That vice na vices
Re: Nigeria's President Tinubu Faces Backlash Over Military Intervention In Niger by ChonchaLib: 8:32pm On Aug 08, 2023
flokii:

Bazoum's situation is quite different. Bazoum didn't take power as a Diffa Arab. He did so under the cover of Issoufou's guardianship. Arab Nigeriens are weak in Nigerien politics. They dominate business quite alright, but have a tiny population (below 2% if not 1) and have for the most part not dominated any national institution.

Hausas enjoy a plurality but aren't as entrenched as the Songhay related Zarmas/Djermas who Issoufou tried to straitjacket to an extent. Zarmas have historically run the army and have developed an attachment to power.

At the protests last week ppl were chanting "we are finally free" in Zarma.

Bazoum's inability to manage his relationship with Issoufou and the ppl who Issoufou put there to see things landed him where he is today. Democracy in Africa isn't pure. And Bazoum himself knows this. He didn't earn that place and wasnt in a position to try to run his own show.

At this point, the deed has been done. Just like their removed the Kanuri/Fula/Arab (anything but Hausa or Zarmas) Mamadou Tandja in 2010,they did to Bazoum in 2023.

Tinubu on the other hand is from a major group and earned power in his own right.
Re: Nigeria's President Tinubu Faces Backlash Over Military Intervention In Niger by flokii: 8:35pm On Aug 08, 2023
TOMMYS:

I also feel this is a set up. They feel Since Emilokan is to desperate he would take bait.

God abeg make nothing Happen to Tinubu o. That vice na vices

I don't think they will ever dare to attempt anything funny again with the turn of events now..

See likes of Asari already warning them in South South... South West is on lockdown by unseen forces. Na when e set those ones go show face, na then dem go know say faceless men yapa.

Who North go gum body with?.. Igbos in South East fighting for Biafra?

Whatever evil plans they had or might have prepared has failed completely.. Reason we must liberate Niger republic from this unconstitutional take over of power by the coup plotters.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's President Tinubu Faces Backlash Over Military Intervention In Niger by flokii: 8:44pm On Aug 08, 2023
ChonchaLib:

Bazoum's situation is quite different. Bazoum didn't take power as a Diffa Arab. He did so under the cover of Issoufou's guardianship. Arab Nigeriens are weak in Nigerien politics. They dominate business quite alright, but have a tiny population (below 2% if not 1) and have for the most part not dominated any national institution.

Hausas enjoy a plurality but aren't as entrenched as the Songhay related Zarmas/Djermas who Issoufou tried to straitjacket to an extent. Zarmas have historically run the army and have developed an attachment to power.

At the protests last week ppl were chanting "we are finally free" in Zarma.

Bazoum's inability to manage his relationship with Issoufou and the ppl who Issoufou put there to see things landed him where he is today. Democracy in Africa isn't pure. And Bazoum himself knows this. He didn't earn that place and wasnt in a position to try to run his own show.

At this point, the deed has been done. Just like their removed the Kanuri/Fula/Arab (anything but Hausa or Zarmas) Mamadou Tandja in 2010,they did to Bazoum in 2023.

Tinubu on the other hand is from a major group and earned power in his own right.

Over major group sef.. YORUBA stand gidigba for ground. We conquered fear a long time ago so nobody fit do anyhow near us for this Nigeria.

I wish Bazoum regains his freedom and Niger republic returns to democracy.. It's for the benefit of everyone in West Africa, Africa and the whole world.
Re: Nigeria's President Tinubu Faces Backlash Over Military Intervention In Niger by shimolv: 9:07pm On Aug 08, 2023

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's President Tinubu Faces Backlash Over Military Intervention In Niger by ChonchaLib: 9:14pm On Aug 08, 2023
flokii:

Over major group sef.. YORUBA stand gidigba for ground. We conquered fear a long time ago so nobody fit do anyhow near us for this Nigeria.

I wish Bazoum regains his freedom and Niger republic returns to democracy.. It's for the benefit of everyone in West Africa, Africa and the whole world.

A northern President just pretty much almost ruined Nigeria and nothing happened. A good or bad Yoruba, Igbo or mainstream north (Hausa Fulani or Kanuri) President should survive any scenario in Nigeria.

I don't think Bazoum will make it back tho. That'd be asking for the sacrifice of the current set of coupists. They won't do that to themselves. African countries should be and are their own power centers. A returned Bazoum would have to be a lame duck or vicious hardline authoritarian to keep the balance.... What is the use of either ?

Let's see how the ppl take the coup one year or two years in. Attitudes change. Chances are for another Hausa President in a few years. Maybe they do a system of power sharing to ease the nerves. Set up a council of elders (past leaders and generals, Bazoum can be part of this) to ensure that boundaries aren't overstepped.

Either way, a quite complex situation.
Re: Nigeria's President Tinubu Faces Backlash Over Military Intervention In Niger by Ezmans: 9:25pm On Aug 08, 2023
Curse777:
cool

Not Nigeria

Not Tinubu

Atleast 15 members country organization declared a military exercise, yet you single out Tinubu

Tinubu's only action was call on Gen Abdusalam and Sultan of Sokoto to go mediate with the Coupist, and they got turned back at the airport

who is the head of the ECOWAS, where did they conduct the meeting to fight Niger ?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's President Tinubu Faces Backlash Over Military Intervention In Niger by Ezmans: 9:32pm On Aug 08, 2023
Curse777:

There is a simple reason people like you and your ethnicity are not allowed close to Aso Rock

You are just not capable of reasoning and intelligence,

No wonder your region is backward and you are all scattered accross southwest to make ends meet

Simon Ekpa is probably wiser than all of you combined

Now to the subject;

Nigeria had a meeting of 15 ECOWAS leaders and majority decided to use Military action to prevent break down of Democracy by a 35 year old young soldier

Tinubu went to Senate to relate the meeting and seek approval

And in your mind you blame him as if he deployed any troop

the stupidity of ebola children in naira land is that if you say no to there lies they tag you Igbo person
Re: Nigeria's President Tinubu Faces Backlash Over Military Intervention In Niger by Dittodat: 10:17pm On Aug 08, 2023
historic:

I don't blame you skull mining terrorist!

Who go blame an Aba baby factory product like you of a 1000 sperm deposited by lunatic village drunkards into your olosho worthless shit-hole mother?
OSU slave monkey cannibal. Go and kill someone in your evil enclave and eat them for dinner. That's what you do best.
Re: Nigeria's President Tinubu Faces Backlash Over Military Intervention In Niger by YouAreNobody: 10:41pm On Aug 08, 2023
Taylor90:

Very hasty man

Rush go carry mic announce fuel subsidy is gone when we’re yet to utilize June subsidy paid by Buhari

The man body too dey sweet am any time he sees microphone

Na why he dey lick mic
hahahahahaha....guy u get bad mouth
Re: Nigeria's President Tinubu Faces Backlash Over Military Intervention In Niger by Essence20(m): 10:52pm On Aug 08, 2023
Tinububalls:

Yoruba that can deny their father.
I better deal with a chameleon than have anything to do with those lots.
Not all of them are like that. Some are good, I have them as friends.
Re: Nigeria's President Tinubu Faces Backlash Over Military Intervention In Niger by nonut: 11:11pm On Aug 08, 2023
Curse777:
cool

Not Nigeria

Not Tinubu

They declared military exercise, but Nigeria will finance it , with them contributing little or nothing to it. If Tinubu had explicitly said Nigeria won't go to war with Niger, the 15 states will have no choice, but to succumb.

But he wants to get validation from his masters in US and France.
Sadly, his plans are dead on arrival. The north has vehemently refused it, same with the rest of Nigerians (non-agbadorians).

If he insists on going to war with Niger, he might end up like the former Nigerien president.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's President Tinubu Faces Backlash Over Military Intervention In Niger by Horus(m): 4:22am On Aug 09, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpEAG510dZU

Niger Coup Was About Removing A Sell Out Leader That Allowed France To Steal Resources
Re: Nigeria's President Tinubu Faces Backlash Over Military Intervention In Niger by tishbite42: 4:27am On Aug 09, 2023
flokii:

You think a Nigerian general will think of planning a coup?!
If there's anything like a coup, it will come from the junior cadre
Re: Nigeria's President Tinubu Faces Backlash Over Military Intervention In Niger by historic: 10:14am On Aug 09, 2023
[quote author=Dittodat post=124978891]

Who go blame an Aba baby factory product like you of a 1000 sperm deposited by lunatic village drunkards into your olosho worthless shit-hole mother?
OSU slave monkey cannibal. Go and kill someone in your evil enclave and eat them for dinner. That's what you do best.[/quotes]

The joke is on you cos unfortunately for you I am not from abia state unlike you who is a confirmed zombie and skull miner ... Hoping to get an unsuspecting victim for you next fruitless rituals... Bastard!
Re: Nigeria's President Tinubu Faces Backlash Over Military Intervention In Niger by Kekydiv(m): 7:39pm On Aug 09, 2023
Why is Nigerian leaders so interested in this so called Niger I don’t understand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Nigerian Universities Rank Low- Buhari / Who Ordered The Seizure Of My Passport? - Modupe Odele Asks Immigration / Dino Melaye Defends His Refusal To Vote In Kogi State Guber Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.