Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,858 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Tinubu Appoints Orire Agbaje As Member Of Presidential Committee On Tax - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Appoints Orire Agbaje As Member Of Presidential Committee On Tax (62403 Views)

PDP May Opt For Olafeso, Agbaje As Ayuโ€™s Replacement / APC Presidential Committee Clears Tinubu / Breaking News- Accord Party Endorses Jimi Agbaje, As 20,000 APC Members Defect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Appoints Orire Agbaje As Member Of Presidential Committee On Tax by JetApartment: 9:59pm On Aug 08, 2023
[quote author=Curse777 post=124978409][/quote]

Answer my question first, don't be unfortunate in life.

Which Primary School did Tinubu attend? Your response shows you don't know because he is a fraud that never attended any, if not prove it and let Nigerians verify...mbok.

Re: Tinubu Appoints Orire Agbaje As Member Of Presidential Committee On Tax by Curse777: 10:00pm On Aug 08, 2023
[quote author=JetApartment post=124978560]

Answer my question first, don't be unfortunate in life.[/quote

But you know your mom is unfortunate in life having you

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Orire Agbaje As Member Of Presidential Committee On Tax by 7upnigeria: 10:00pm On Aug 08, 2023
Rayban25:
Eye service and unncessary PR
Failure that is trying so hard to hide his failure

At least we can mention Tinubu's achievements. He has made more than 6 Governors, A president, a vice president, built a modern Lagos which is d biggest state in Nigeria. Mention your father's achievements.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Orire Agbaje As Member Of Presidential Committee On Tax by Throwback: 10:01pm On Aug 08, 2023
Ecosystem4u:

Let me say it for the umpteenth time with all intents and purposes, there's all shades of wrong in that single pics man! Let me dissect it for you from a few perspectives.
Firstly an old man with possible toothache is not allowed to sip and spit in the same jug with a little kid, pretty unhygienic, same thing he is doing with our young economy infecting it with sick and cancerous policies.
Secondly why isolate a single kid from the crowd and that a male, is he a sexist? Bigot or both cos that might even be an Iragbiji kid, whatever is done to one should be done to all, Is called equity, that's what he lacks and is evident in his government of compensation we have seen so far.

That juice oh sorry 'Chapman' was for that kid, the Baba was just an unrepentant opportunist denying a little kid the opportunity to enjoy his juice.

#heisnotmypresident

Dude, I will continue to plead that you find a cure for your mental handicap.

Who you regard as President is irrelevant to the government of Nigeria, it is your own mental problem to live in denial.

The only thing the government owes you is the mental health services that you require.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Orire Agbaje As Member Of Presidential Committee On Tax by JetApartment: 10:03pm On Aug 08, 2023
[quote author=Curse777 post=124978581][/quote]

Oga answer the question and don't be the curse you named yourself....curse777

Apparently, the curse placed on you is already at work.

Re: Tinubu Appoints Orire Agbaje As Member Of Presidential Committee On Tax by John4B: 10:04pm On Aug 08, 2023
And his miscreants are here jobless. Congratulations to the girl!
Re: Tinubu Appoints Orire Agbaje As Member Of Presidential Committee On Tax by EverGrand: 10:12pm On Aug 08, 2023
001Lagos:
Nice one even though we know that this is just an eye service, she won't be taken serious by the cabals.

It can be very hurtful to miss out on joining the cabals, it causes constant hallucinations. Sorry.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Orire Agbaje As Member Of Presidential Committee On Tax by Ecosystem4u: 10:13pm On Aug 08, 2023
Throwback:

Dude, I will continue to plead that you find a cure for your mental handicap.

Who you regard as President is irrelevant to the government of Nigeria, it is your own mental problem to live in denial.

The only thing the government owes you is the mental health services that you require.

I am fine and healthy, why give up so easily? Now you know the job you took to defend this drug trafficker is a tedious one. Perhaps you didn't properly understand your role, a certain vulture griller is here 247 working hard defending Buhari and now Tinubu for a merger N35,000 stipend, and you think is easy, think again!
Re: Tinubu Appoints Orire Agbaje As Member Of Presidential Committee On Tax by Throwback: 10:18pm On Aug 08, 2023
Ecosystem4u:

I am fine and healthy, why give up so easily? Now you know the job you took to defend this drug trafficker is a tedious one. Perhaps you didn't properly understand your role, a certain vulture griller is here 247 working hard defending Buhari and now Tinubu for a merger N35,000 stipend, and you think is easy, think again!

Seek help for your pain that your false narrative has been successfully put in the right perspective.

Why that pains you so much shows the prejudice that reign in your demonic soul.

Peter Obi is solely responsible for his own stingy behaviour that would not allow him offer anything to anyone regardless of age.

Many of us who supported Tinubu know him to have a lot to offer the country and its teeming population of youths.

This appointment has confirmed it and I am justified in my contributions to ensuring he became our President.

Go and meet who ever is your President to sell you fuel at a cheaper price than it is available in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints Orire Agbaje As Member Of Presidential Committee On Tax by Brush1: 10:20pm On Aug 08, 2023
BAT is just doing someone a favour. She is from the Agbaje family of course. Useless man.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Orire Agbaje As Member Of Presidential Committee On Tax by Ecosystem4u: 10:29pm On Aug 08, 2023
Throwback:

Seek help for your pain that your false narrative has been successfully put in the right perspective.

Why that pains you so much shows the prejudice that reign in your demonic soul.

Peter Obi is solely responsible for his own stingy behaviour that would not allow him offer anything to anyone regardless of age.

Many of us who supported Tinubu know him to have a lot to offer the country and its teeming population of youths.

This appointment has confirmed it and I am justified in my contributions to ensuring he became our President.

Go and meet who ever is your President to sell you fuel at a cheaper price than it is available in Nigeria.

I am poised to keep quoting you despite your overly weak agurments! All you need to know is that 6 months is not bad to answer Nigerias president, if you know what I mean. I advice you don't resign your job to take up this as full time, cos you're going jobless in the next 6 months. Ask the courts!
Re: Tinubu Appoints Orire Agbaje As Member Of Presidential Committee On Tax by deekseen(m): 10:36pm On Aug 08, 2023
lidebe1:
I will make this short. I'm starting a new group where I will be giving full tutorial on two new Arbitrage method that has never been taught anywhere cos I researched them myself and tried both and they are working fine with good profit. So if u are interested in learning these methods, My what'sapp number is on my signature.
Please note that I'm not charging any money for teaching these methods. The complete tutorial is completely free of charge cos I'm already making money from it so I don't need to charge anyone from it
You go soon enter market because you dey find people to scam.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Orire Agbaje As Member Of Presidential Committee On Tax by kingyakos: 10:46pm On Aug 08, 2023
The goof master looking for any means to please NIGERIANS.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Orire Agbaje As Member Of Presidential Committee On Tax by jrusky(m): 11:02pm On Aug 08, 2023
Stillkrug:
Rubbish will it reduce fuel price

But I remember you said you are not a Nigerian then no need shouting about subsidy.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Orire Agbaje As Member Of Presidential Committee On Tax by latiephwald(m): 11:13pm On Aug 08, 2023
Curse777:
cool

Tinubu loves young people....

Who remembered spelling bee competition in Lagos

And also One Day Governor where Tinubu let's you become a Governor for one day after state quiz championship

You and your family ride Convoy, stay in Government residence, get price money, have right to free a single prisoner

That is how Tinubu motivated many into politics and leadership

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kReKZCZBlFA

And this man claim 70yrs. 504 regim na 80s-90s. That's over 30yrs now. So this man was less than 40yrs in this video?
Re: Tinubu Appoints Orire Agbaje As Member Of Presidential Committee On Tax by otipoju(m): 11:52pm On Aug 08, 2023
Kalashnikov49:
So??

Pikin wey dem go use do EBO for Junction?

No dey hype nonsense biko.

Dem.no know all this devilish politicians.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Orire Agbaje As Member Of Presidential Committee On Tax by Bakrabas: 11:56pm On Aug 08, 2023
Now tell me, is this government not favor the lady and her family already?

Mo ma ri temi se before December by God's Grace
Re: Tinubu Appoints Orire Agbaje As Member Of Presidential Committee On Tax by VOTSexchange: 12:11am On Aug 09, 2023
LegendHero:

How is that your business?

Is Tinubu your president? Please tell your president Obi to reduce the fuel price and bring back subsidy.

Youโ€™re a bad man boss ๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Orire Agbaje As Member Of Presidential Committee On Tax by Omodua(m): 12:27am On Aug 09, 2023
Acekidc4:
Ipob and Obidient Miscreants will start Complaining and Convulsing now!! Watch them as they start Wailing in 3......2.......1 go๐Ÿ™ƒ
Abeggi,go sit down with your Tinubu wahala.

Your principal is pursuing ethnic agenda. He is not looking beyond Lagos-Ibadan axis for appointments.

This is bad!
Re: Tinubu Appoints Orire Agbaje As Member Of Presidential Committee On Tax by joyousever(f): 12:27am On Aug 09, 2023
Exactly! Damage control after ruining the country. Tufiakwa! Whether he likes it or yes, the tribunal will make it's pronouncement on the 12th and the real winner will collect his mandate from the mandate thief!

Rayban25:
Eye service and unncessary PR
Failure that is trying so hard to hide his failure

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Orire Agbaje As Member Of Presidential Committee On Tax by francotunsco: 12:51am On Aug 09, 2023
001Lagos:
Nice one even though we know that this is just an eye service, she won't be taken serious by the cabals.

Grow up please.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Orire Agbaje As Member Of Presidential Committee On Tax by plaindealer: 1:08am On Aug 09, 2023
grin grin

Re: Tinubu Appoints Orire Agbaje As Member Of Presidential Committee On Tax by Omoawoke: 1:11am On Aug 09, 2023
Acekidc4:
Ipob and Obidient Miscreants will start Complaining and Convulsing now!! Watch them as they start Wailing in 3......2.......1 go๐Ÿ™ƒ

Two of them already wailing above you

Awon eleribu enemy of progress

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints Orire Agbaje As Member Of Presidential Committee On Tax by Acekidc4(m): 1:23am On Aug 09, 2023
Omoawoke:

Two of them already wailing above you

Awon eleribu enemy of progress

Dem never Start, by the time Tribunal is through with them that's when the full Crying ๐Ÿ˜ฐ will start.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Orire Agbaje As Member Of Presidential Committee On Tax by Never4getU: 1:32am On Aug 09, 2023
001Lagos:

Obidients spotted again, are u kidding? u want to talk about only man in Nigeria who single handedly impact governance in the entire country?. The man who set the pace for other state actors to emulate including ur East. Deceive urself all u like Tinubu remains the only governor in Nigeria who introduced one day governor of Lagos State n have yet achieved yet another milestone with d appointment of a 400level student of university of Ibadan and as a member of presidential committee on tax reform. Pain for who lost manhood. This is again innovation in governance..this isn't about hating everyone hateable. It's business to get our country moving forward. Children of perdition should pls shift ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Tinubu Appoints Orire Agbaje As Member Of Presidential Committee On Tax by am4truth(m): 2:15am On Aug 09, 2023
Kalashnikov49:
This zombie dey cry ooo!!!

You need sanitary pads...your blood full everywhere
grin grin grin grin grin

Zero intelligent. We are discussing something of national importance, he is talking trash.

Next...
Re: Tinubu Appoints Orire Agbaje As Member Of Presidential Committee On Tax by Originalsly: 2:16am On Aug 09, 2023
LegendHero:

โ€”She is currently a 400 level student of University of Ibadan

โ€”She is studying Economics

โ€”She is the current president of Nigeria Universities Tax Club

โ€”Now a member of the just inaugurated Presidential Committee on Fiscal Policy and Tax Reforms

She should now contribute her own quota to improving the tax system.

I guess that's why she was chosen. At least she was selected on merit and not connections. A great move to bring young blood with ew eyes to to the table.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Orire Agbaje As Member Of Presidential Committee On Tax by pendragonbladgo(m): 2:41am On Aug 09, 2023
Occurstaem:
Congratulations to her.
Let them get to work for the benefit of all.
This man is successful, Tinubu no be today man ohhh
Re: Tinubu Appoints Orire Agbaje As Member Of Presidential Committee On Tax by pendragonbladgo(m): 2:43am On Aug 09, 2023
And all these girls on the street who thinks they are beautiful and on top of the world.

See an urgly girl now in the Presidency

I swear, I won't marry for beauty....
Re: Tinubu Appoints Orire Agbaje As Member Of Presidential Committee On Tax by laurel03(m): 4:13am On Aug 09, 2023
Curse777:

Goto to south East baby factory to see children haters
You are wicked ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Edo 2020: DSS Arrests APC Supporter For Vote-Buying In Edo (Pictures) / NAF Mi-35M Helicopter Gunships From Russia Land In Benue State. Photos / Buhari's Inconclusive Medical Vacation: Aljazeera Analyses The Fear Of The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.