Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,949 members, 7,863,362 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:18 PM

I Apologise For Not Converting My Penalty - Super Falcons Forward Oparanozie - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Apologise For Not Converting My Penalty - Super Falcons Forward Oparanozie (82 Views)

You Should Apologise To Nigerians Not Campaigning, Aniagwu Tells Tinubu / I Need An Improvement In My Penalty Kicks Says Lionel Messi. / Nigerian Buys G-wagon For South African To Apologise For Impregnating His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Apologise For Not Converting My Penalty - Super Falcons Forward Oparanozie by Newsangle: 3:45pm On Aug 08, 2023
Super Falcons forward, Desire Oparanozie, has apologised for not being able to convert her penalty into a goal.

Following the team's defeat to England via penalty shootout in the Round of 16 on Monday morning, Oparanozie shared a picture of herself in tears on her Instagram account and apologised to Nigerians.

She wrote, “Sad day! Very disappointing to have lost through penalties, and even more disappointing not to have converted mine. And for this I deeply apologise..”

England beat Nigeria 4-2 on penalties to reach the quarterfinals of the Women’s World Cup after their last-16 tie finished 0-0 at the end of extra time.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pink Printer / The Judgement Of God Upon Wicked People / Best Marketing Funnels 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.