Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Actress Rosy Meurer Shares New Video Amidst Rumors Of Her Marriage Crash - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Rosy Meurer Shares New Video Amidst Rumors Of Her Marriage Crash (2471 Views)

Rosy Meurer Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos / Rosy Meurer Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos / How Instagram Ruined My Self-Esteem - Actress, Rosy Meurer Shares Touching Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Rosy Meurer Shares New Video Amidst Rumors Of Her Marriage Crash by envoymedia: 5:21pm On Aug 08, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnD-KWLDuUY

Actress Rosy Meurer shares video of herself, her husband, Olakunle Churchill and son going on vacation.

She posted the video on her Instagram page today August 8 amidst reports that their marriage is in crisis.

She shared the video with the caption;

"SUMMER VACAY VIBES
See you in a bit baby
Guess my next location"

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CvsDL26IJsf/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod mukina2

1 Like

Re: Actress Rosy Meurer Shares New Video Amidst Rumors Of Her Marriage Crash by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 08, 2023
Tinubu that got into power through undemocratic way,want to use military to remove his counterpart in Niger.

1 Like

Re: Actress Rosy Meurer Shares New Video Amidst Rumors Of Her Marriage Crash by Pepperdemisback: 5:52pm On Aug 08, 2023
Na face wen man dey beat everyday still fresh like this with no scar? Even Tonto that complained of domestic violence has no scar to show for it. The first place to hit is the face, hitting a light skinned person will leave a permanent scar on that skin. May God forgive some people.
Even if they want to go their ways, they should co parent without noise, not like that demented witch.

3 Likes

Re: Actress Rosy Meurer Shares New Video Amidst Rumors Of Her Marriage Crash by Pepperdemisback: 5:55pm On Aug 08, 2023
Revolution2022:
Tinubu that got into power through undemocratic way,want to use military to remove his counterpart in Niger.
Don't die before your time, since you have nothing in your empty skull, go and throw stones to kill lizards and wallgecko for your early dinner.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Rosy Meurer Shares New Video Amidst Rumors Of Her Marriage Crash by Wisereborn: 6:01pm On Aug 08, 2023
grin grin grin control damage freak
Re: Actress Rosy Meurer Shares New Video Amidst Rumors Of Her Marriage Crash by Beverlyjean(f): 6:46pm On Aug 08, 2023
Wisereborn:
grin grin grin control damage freak

Married couples quarrel...ur parents inclusive... that doesn't mean the marriage is toast

3 Likes

Re: Actress Rosy Meurer Shares New Video Amidst Rumors Of Her Marriage Crash by Foodqueen(f): 7:22pm On Aug 08, 2023
Na so all of them de do.

Time will tell.

2 Likes

Re: Actress Rosy Meurer Shares New Video Amidst Rumors Of Her Marriage Crash by eepeepook: 8:12pm On Aug 08, 2023
Na she go use mouth talk when e finally hook am. Nothing concern me.

2 Likes

Re: Actress Rosy Meurer Shares New Video Amidst Rumors Of Her Marriage Crash by DodadaKoKigbe: 11:40pm On Aug 08, 2023
Revolution2022:

Re: Actress Rosy Meurer Shares New Video Amidst Rumors Of Her Marriage Crash by Akeem79(m): 1:08am On Aug 09, 2023
Pepperdemisback:
Na face wen man dey beat everyday still fresh like this with no scar? Even Tonto that complained of domestic violence has no scar to show for it. The first place to hit is the face, hitting a light skinned person will leave a permanent scar on that skin. May God forgive some people.
Even if they want to go their ways, they should co parent without noise, not like that demented witch.

Kiddo

1 Share

Re: Actress Rosy Meurer Shares New Video Amidst Rumors Of Her Marriage Crash by Wealthoptulent(m): 5:37am On Aug 09, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

Don't die before your time, since you have nothing in your empty skull, go and throw stones to kill lizards and wallgecko for your early dinner.

Cos how niger matter take enter rumour grin, I hope he will one day appreciate ur Advice.

We know say Tonto no dey rest, she can't let go of cry she lost the man.. make Gist lover kwantinu to dey whine dem with TONTO
Re: Actress Rosy Meurer Shares New Video Amidst Rumors Of Her Marriage Crash by Pepperdemisback: 12:24pm On Aug 09, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

Cos how niger matter take enter rumour grin, I hope he will one day appreciate ur Advice.

We know say Tonto no dey rest, she can't let go of cry she lost the man.. make Gist lover kwantinu to dey whine dem with TONTO
I tire for them! Everything is Tinubu while they spend all their days on Nairaland looking for likes and Ftc. It is very annoying! Derailing a topic here is an offence that attracts a ban.
Couples fight and settle, if you are irreconcilable, go your separate ways and co parent. They expect her to be abusing her father's child to amuse them or what?

1 Like

Re: Actress Rosy Meurer Shares New Video Amidst Rumors Of Her Marriage Crash by Pepperdemisback: 12:26pm On Aug 09, 2023
Akeem79:

My mama wen no give me home training na Kiddo

Re: Actress Rosy Meurer Shares New Video Amidst Rumors Of Her Marriage Crash by bdon12: 1:13pm On Aug 09, 2023
envoymedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnD-KWLDuUY

Actress Rosy Meurer shares video of herself, her husband, Olakunle Churchill and son going on vacation.

She posted the video on her Instagram page today August 8 amidst reports that their marriage is in crisis.

She shared the video with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CvsDL26IJsf/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod mukina2
Yeah na so ffk mr food been do initially
Re: Actress Rosy Meurer Shares New Video Amidst Rumors Of Her Marriage Crash by Farfalla(f): 2:44pm On Aug 09, 2023
The bad thing about bringing your private life online is that you now have to act according to the script you want to portray.

The woman seems like the type who has to constantly prove herself worthy to be kept. She also comes across as someone who cares too much about what people think of her. Acting all needy, constantly giving updates of her "romantic" marriage life with a man who seems to be as cold as AI. Tonto Dike is a crazy woman but this Churchill dude seems like the type who can push Mother Theresa crazy.

Won't be surprised if Rose is currently grovelling to keep that "happy marriage" image intact.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actress Rosy Meurer Shares New Video Amidst Rumors Of Her Marriage Crash by Klass99(f): 2:59pm On Aug 10, 2023
Re: Actress Rosy Meurer Shares New Video Amidst Rumors Of Her Marriage Crash by Farfalla(f): 3:57pm On Aug 10, 2023
Klass99:

Na wao......see analysis! How have you been?

Hehehe! grin It's what I can pick from their e-photo album.

The lady -- Constantly posting pictures of herself pounding yam, applying Johnson & Johnson baby oil on her son's thighs, and performing other wifely duties. Nonetheless, I find her to be very pretty and I always felt she could do better than that Churchill dude.

The man -- He's got this dull face, like an individual with no awareness of anything around him. You know the type of men who always want the woman to do everything for them? The type that cannot even find a pair of socks to wear when the woman of the home is away? This man gives me those vibes.

I've been fine, thanks for asking. cool
Re: Actress Rosy Meurer Shares New Video Amidst Rumors Of Her Marriage Crash by Klass99(f): 6:32pm On Aug 10, 2023
Re: Actress Rosy Meurer Shares New Video Amidst Rumors Of Her Marriage Crash by aswani(m): 7:05am On Aug 11, 2023
Farfalla:

Hehehe! grin It's what I can pick from their e-photo album.

The lady -- Constantly posting pictures of herself pounding yam, applying Johnson & Johnson baby oil on her son's thighs, and performing other wifely duties. Nonetheless, I find her to be very pretty and I always felt she could do better than that Churchill dude.

The man -- He's got this dull face, like an individual with no awareness of anything around him. You know the type of men who always want the woman to do everything for them? These type that cannot even find a pair of socks to wear when the woman of the home is away? This man gives me those vibes.

I've been fine, thanks for asking. cool

She seems happy in her marriage, they will no doubt have turbulence but like a matured couple, they keep it in house or get trusted people to help them sort them out.

This particular woman displays a high level of maturity, despite having to deal with a child like Tonto Dike, that we all should aspire to.

May the Lord continue to bless her and her marriage.

(1) (Reply)

Is Sade Razaq-okoya, Dayo Adeneye's (d1) Sister? / Ada Ndi Igbo ’09-my Man Must Be Handsome / Olisa Adibua Of Beat FM Batters Junior Colleague (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.