Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,983 members, 7,835,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Chelsea Investigated For Potential Breach Of FFP Rules During Abramovich Era - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Investigated For Potential Breach Of FFP Rules During Abramovich Era (11443 Views)

How Much Each Premier League Club Can Spend On Transfers Under FFP Rules / Lampard Records The Worst Point-Per-Game of any Manager Under The Abramovich Era / PSG's 6-1 UCL Win To Be Investigated For Match Fixing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Investigated For Potential Breach Of FFP Rules During Abramovich Era by alhajiabdulbuha: 7:12pm On Aug 08, 2023
Hate 4 Chelsea no be here. Man U fans with Arsenal fans are afraid of the current Chelsea squad under Mauricio Pochetino. Anything to reduce chelsea points before matches even begin.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chelsea Investigated For Potential Breach Of FFP Rules During Abramovich Era by leisuretym: 7:13pm On Aug 08, 2023
UK = United Kleptomaniac
The Queen left a kleptomaniac culture in England, what a legacy !!

The man was spending money to promote sport, boosting football and sport in your country, you didn’t investigate him them, you and your kleptomaniac Queen sat down enjoyed Droga played football in England, Sevynko , Costa, Ballack and co
You didn’t sanction him then .

Now you want to rob him of the 🏆 Trophy the club won while there 😂 by deducting points from Chelsea so you can hand the trophy to Man U for that session
Re: Chelsea Investigated For Potential Breach Of FFP Rules During Abramovich Era by baralatie(m): 7:13pm On Aug 08, 2023
WaziriSND:
Abeg can English FA, allow Chelsea FC to breathe? undecided
Re: Chelsea Investigated For Potential Breach Of FFP Rules During Abramovich Era by sterlingD(m): 7:18pm On Aug 08, 2023
The spirit of Abramovich' is still with the Club
Re: Chelsea Investigated For Potential Breach Of FFP Rules During Abramovich Era by lexy2014: 7:23pm On Aug 08, 2023
nzebig:
Everytime Chelsea on news do England FA have something else against Chelsea

Abramovich
Re: Chelsea Investigated For Potential Breach Of FFP Rules During Abramovich Era by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 08, 2023
Which point dey wan deduct
Re: Chelsea Investigated For Potential Breach Of FFP Rules During Abramovich Era by lexy2014: 7:25pm On Aug 08, 2023
alhajiabdulbuha:
Hate 4 Chelsea no be here. Man U fans with Arsenal fans are afraid of the current Chelsea squad under Mauricio Pochetino. Anything to reduce chelsea points before matches even begin.

Is it arsenal and Manchester united fans that are investigating Chelsea for FFP violations?

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Investigated For Potential Breach Of FFP Rules During Abramovich Era by leisuretym: 7:26pm On Aug 08, 2023
Helper1000:
Which point dey wan deduct

If Chelsea won 🏆 that session, they will deduct 5 points to make the trophy go to second position which is likely to be Arsenal or Man U.
They just want The Russian Billionaire to be sad
Re: Chelsea Investigated For Potential Breach Of FFP Rules During Abramovich Era by zomoears(m): 7:46pm On Aug 08, 2023
WaziriSND:
Abeg can English FA, allow Chelsea FC to breathe? undecided

The club reported itself.

The new owners reported the old owners.

If anything, it show’s transparency on the part of the new owners/consortium.

Read to understand.
Re: Chelsea Investigated For Potential Breach Of FFP Rules During Abramovich Era by Mosba: 7:58pm On Aug 08, 2023
First they deployed that machinery who always make sure Chelsea lost against liVARpool as referee for the first match of the season and now they want to bring Chelsea down for what allegedly happened during the time of the former owner.
Too bad they are blind, deaf and dumb to know that ManShity have broken every existing footballing rules.
Re: Chelsea Investigated For Potential Breach Of FFP Rules During Abramovich Era by proxillin(m): 7:59pm On Aug 08, 2023
this is why i support chelsea.

The hate...the FA manipulations.

Thye know that Boerly has not committed any offense despite buying 15players. FA are itching to punish something for, but they could not find thing. So they decided to look for Abrahovic again.

FA are still angry that chelsea came from nowhere and competed with their ordained ManU Liverpool and Arsenal. Chelsea is here to stay. Nothing they can do about it.

FA behaving like rogues and cabals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Investigated For Potential Breach Of FFP Rules During Abramovich Era by DeepSight(m): 8:11pm On Aug 08, 2023
Omadee23:
LEARN (A.I ART AND ANIMATION) AND MAKE MORE MONEY ONLINE.
AI art (Artificial Intelligence art) is a form of digital art created or enhanced with AI tools.  A.I videos are human-like, they are far better than cartoons as they look and perfom like real human/Animals.
A.I art works with tools ( it doesn't require knowledge of programming, painting or drawing skills)
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH IT:
* Helps in Marketing ( Video ads)
* Content Creator ( like YouTube and Tiktok) etc
* Enhance Teaching Materials
* Comic Book Creator

HOW YOU CAN MAKE MONEY WITH IT:
* Freelance Services (it's highly demanded)
* create and sell video contents
* Promote Your brands
* Have a YouTube channel and focus on a nice niche .
* Advertise for Print on Demand video.
* Atimes sacrifice your time, create promotional videos for big brands, approach them with, I bet you, about 90% of them would compensate you.
* With A.I art skills, you are already an artist. Just think about wall arts
* Create Children books
* As the knowledge is not yet saturated, you can teach others and make money also .
The course consists of 16 detailed videos and they are not heavy. Also, children can learn this.
Price is slashed to N4,500.
There's certificate

Doing art via AI is as criminal and repugnant as writing a novel or an exam with AI.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Investigated For Potential Breach Of FFP Rules During Abramovich Era by Gboom: 8:18pm On Aug 08, 2023
FFP rules that has not caught Man city despite the allegations, so na chelsea they wan con catch.

If that rules were working in England Man City would have been penalized with point deductions
Re: Chelsea Investigated For Potential Breach Of FFP Rules During Abramovich Era by Ezmans: 9:10pm On Aug 08, 2023
Glospel:
Please guys, please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy
Acct num: Faith
G.TBank
go and work
Re: Chelsea Investigated For Potential Breach Of FFP Rules During Abramovich Era by ragakaer(m): 9:43pm On Aug 08, 2023
[quote author
Of Chelsea were to be in Spain, do you think they will be allowed to sign a he goat this season with over £600m spent within a year?
Re: Chelsea Investigated For Potential Breach Of FFP Rules During Abramovich Era by 21NAUGHTYUTY(m): 9:59pm On Aug 08, 2023
For once, Epl should leave Chelsea, Chelsea needs to breath 🫁
Re: Chelsea Investigated For Potential Breach Of FFP Rules During Abramovich Era by Southwestidiot: 10:11pm On Aug 08, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE
una wan do autopsy for body wey Dem don bury years ago? Another apc
Re: Chelsea Investigated For Potential Breach Of FFP Rules During Abramovich Era by Kazeem47(m): 10:45pm On Aug 08, 2023
leslim:
Una go investigate tire
No evidence
Re: Chelsea Investigated For Potential Breach Of FFP Rules During Abramovich Era by ugbarreta(m): 5:29am On Aug 09, 2023
This England FA still never wan leave us alone…hmmmn. Nawao!!
Re: Chelsea Investigated For Potential Breach Of FFP Rules During Abramovich Era by Tommydare(m): 6:21am On Aug 09, 2023
Man utd fan spotted
princeade86:
Relegate them jo
Re: Chelsea Investigated For Potential Breach Of FFP Rules During Abramovich Era by Olahmi05: 6:58am On Aug 09, 2023
Season never start
Them don don do us shege Pro max.
Se Nah Chelsea be the only club nii.
Abeg let the players focus.
Re: Chelsea Investigated For Potential Breach Of FFP Rules During Abramovich Era by princeade86(m): 9:10am On Aug 09, 2023
Tommydare:
Man utd fan spotted
i no be man u fan. I dey support best team in the world
Re: Chelsea Investigated For Potential Breach Of FFP Rules During Abramovich Era by Tommydare(m): 9:21am On Aug 09, 2023
Best team in the world indeed. Bottling company FC
princeade86:
i no be man u fan. I dey support best team in the world
Re: Chelsea Investigated For Potential Breach Of FFP Rules During Abramovich Era by princeade86(m): 9:42am On Aug 09, 2023
Tommydare:
Best team in the world indeed. Bottling company FC
i don't support small club like ur club
Re: Chelsea Investigated For Potential Breach Of FFP Rules During Abramovich Era by ISellBeer: 11:25am On Aug 09, 2023
UK still fighting Putin and Oligarchs
They opened this file cuz Russia wants to stop them from harvesting where they did not sow
Re: Chelsea Investigated For Potential Breach Of FFP Rules During Abramovich Era by Lamasta(m): 4:24pm On Aug 09, 2023
Chelsea and scamism na 5 & 6

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Will Answer This Football Quiz / Victor Anichebe Joins Beijing Enterprises, Chinese Club / Week 16 Sure Fixed Pool Draws.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.