Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,115 members, 7,835,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Amotekun Nabs Kidnap Suspect Luring Girl With ₦‎50 - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Amotekun Nabs Kidnap Suspect Luring Girl With ₦‎50 (11417 Views)

Ondo: Kidnap Suspect Disguised As Scavenger Tucks 8-Year-Old Girl Into A Sack / 'I Didn't Torture The Children, They Were Fornicating', Kidnap Suspect Confesses / I Have 3 Wives, 11 Children - Kidnap Suspect Boasts Of His Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun Nabs Kidnap Suspect Luring Girl With ₦‎50 by CondemnBattery(f): 8:40am On Aug 09, 2023
And our president select is busy planning how to invade Niger.

While home isn't safe for anyone anymore.
Misplaced priorities.

I can see he has really hit the ground running, without vision...

Imagine nominating an undergraduate for appointment, in a country where millions of graduates are jobless.

Wait oooo. I'm first to comment on second page

Abeg DJ play me lonely at the top, by Asake.
Let me dance, while all these emilokan visionless children wallow in pain, hunger and complains.

This new government will favour me and my family cool
Re: Amotekun Nabs Kidnap Suspect Luring Girl With ₦‎50 by MICVOCT(m): 8:40am On Aug 09, 2023
Blessed be God!!!
Re: Amotekun Nabs Kidnap Suspect Luring Girl With ₦‎50 by Akaegwu(m): 8:45am On Aug 09, 2023
Free the innocent man. He was just helping the girl with biscuits money. Hunger is everywhere.
Re: Amotekun Nabs Kidnap Suspect Luring Girl With ₦‎50 by riverbird: 8:49am On Aug 09, 2023
Hmmmm..... another sad news from the SADWASTE, so this is what Thier youths have reduced themselves into?, 50 naira ?....haaaaa grin

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Nabs Kidnap Suspect Luring Girl With ₦‎50 by Bobbiee: 9:03am On Aug 09, 2023
That's how cheap Yoluba girls are. With just 50 naira you can fvck them. Ashawo girls. Chai, suffering is everywhere in Agbado land
Re: Amotekun Nabs Kidnap Suspect Luring Girl With ₦‎50 by spagettiluv: 9:06am On Aug 09, 2023
Bobbiee:
That's how cheap Yoluba girls are. With just 50 naira you can fvck them. Ashawo girls. Chai, suffering is everywhere in Agbado land

Re: Amotekun Nabs Kidnap Suspect Luring Girl With ₦‎50 by Franzinni: 9:11am On Aug 09, 2023
Candidlady:
angry

Why hand him over to the police when you can Lynch him on the spot

Very wicked gender...
Females are endangered species
you are not in a relationship with a man, you were not born of a man but you are crying about men up and down... You think your constant childish rants will not loose steam ? Even the female gender don't take you serious anymore, you are presently like that old dusty radio that hangs on the windows of an abatoir in that nobody even notices... I am that one guy that checks to see if it's battery or solar powered and I am usually shocked to see it's actually radio Mai Gini.
Re: Amotekun Nabs Kidnap Suspect Luring Girl With ₦‎50 by WorldRichest: 9:19am On Aug 09, 2023
AMOTEKUN is preparing to take on those Niger Republic miscreants in power. Since Boko Haram has refused the job,calling the Niger miscreants their brothers, UGM and IPOB too are aligning with the Niger Republic miscreants in power. AMOTEKUN is coming to wipe them out
Re: Amotekun Nabs Kidnap Suspect Luring Girl With ₦‎50 by WorldRichest: 9:23am On Aug 09, 2023
Bobbiee:

But it's Igbos that are in hotels all over the world nah
Re: Amotekun Nabs Kidnap Suspect Luring Girl With ₦‎50 by pendragonbladgo(m): 10:08am On Aug 09, 2023
Have Children when you can cater for them and just 1 or 2 incase you die or loose your job.

The number of teenage girls across the street in Nigeria is alerming.

If the young men and women now can have just 2children, By the time out Fathers and Mother's die in 10 years from today to give space - poverty will drastically reduce!
Re: Amotekun Nabs Kidnap Suspect Luring Girl With ₦‎50 by juman(m): 10:21am On Aug 09, 2023
Happy that we have alternative to police.

Amotekun.
Civil defence.
Re: Amotekun Nabs Kidnap Suspect Luring Girl With ₦‎50 by pendragonbladgo(m): 10:24am On Aug 09, 2023
CondemnBattery:
And our president select is busy planning how to invade Niger.

While home isn't safe for anyone anymore.
Misplaced priorities.

I can see he has really hit the ground running, without vision...

Imagine nominating an undergraduate for appointment, in a country where millions of graduates are jobless.

Wait oooo. I'm first to comment on second page

Abeg DJ play me lonely at the top, by Asake.
Let me dance, while all these emilokan visionless children wallow in pain, hunger and complains.

This new government will favour me and my family cool
Home is not save: self imposed poverty loom Nigerians,if 50milion Nigerians are like me, just 1 child, bet me, you won't see poverty on the streets any longer in 10years time. There will be enough resources to go round!

First problem of Nigeria is overpopulation, people just give birth to children and blame God and Government for giving them children without for or shelter, meanwhile Government and God was not their when they were releasing inside their backyard marriage wives

And... The government blew the situation which makes it worst
Re: Amotekun Nabs Kidnap Suspect Luring Girl With ₦‎50 by ngel0v3(m): 10:36am On Aug 09, 2023
superCleanworks:
gather his family and friends and behead him with a blunt cutlass right in front of them so the message will spread very fast

Bro please I sent you an email. I need to ask you about an old post of yours. It's just an email abeg. Please I'll be expecting a reply. I had to login with this old account just to send you this message. Please treat as urgent. Thank you bro.

P.S: Better still here's my email in case Naira land sent nothing to you. Thank you so much.

w3angel@gmail.com
Re: Amotekun Nabs Kidnap Suspect Luring Girl With ₦‎50 by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:00am On Aug 09, 2023
Kidnappers are in the same category as witches and armed robbers.Their hearts are made of the strongest cement and sedimentary rocks, and they are not worth sparing at all.
I don't blame people who lynch them on the spot.
Wickedness multiplying by the day.
Re: Amotekun Nabs Kidnap Suspect Luring Girl With ₦‎50 by ufotunang: 12:11pm On Aug 09, 2023
Give this ex-convicts life jail ...do not release them...when you release them without any job or business to do ...they go back to their criminal activities
Re: Amotekun Nabs Kidnap Suspect Luring Girl With ₦‎50 by Beigalodesigns(m): 12:55pm On Aug 09, 2023
This is good news, state policing will go a long way making our streets safer
Re: Amotekun Nabs Kidnap Suspect Luring Girl With ₦‎50 by Omoawoke: 2:55pm On Aug 09, 2023
nkemoma:
Mumuni a descendant of Yekini Amoda, a true Omoluabi..

The Southwest is great

Yorubas don’t bear mumuni oseni
Re: Amotekun Nabs Kidnap Suspect Luring Girl With ₦‎50 by Omoawoke: 2:57pm On Aug 09, 2023
Bobbiee:

The age of the girl wasn’t mentioned. Obviously a toddler or under 10. A child that doesn’t know value of money and all she thinks about is money to buy biscuit or sweets
Re: Amotekun Nabs Kidnap Suspect Luring Girl With ₦‎50 by Omoawoke: 2:59pm On Aug 09, 2023
riverbird:
Hmmmm..... another sad news from the SADWASTE, so this is what Thier youths have reduced themselves into?, 50 naira ?....haaaaa grin

If not for common sense, you should know the girl na one small child.

You should condemn the criminal trying to kidnap a little child not the victim
Re: Amotekun Nabs Kidnap Suspect Luring Girl With ₦‎50 by rtdCivilservant: 8:04pm On Aug 09, 2023
WildChild00, come and see how u will be nabbed soon!

I want to place a curse on all scammers (using WildChild00 as a point of contact to other scammers ) especially here on nairaland, it shall never be well with them, they shall die a miserable death, vultures shall feed on their dead bodies, misery shall forever locate them. Woe betide all scammers.
WildChild00

(1) (2) (Reply)

Indian Police Arrest 4 Drug Peddlers Including Nigerian Man And Two Women (pic) / Kaduna Police Arrest 31 Robbery Suspects, Recover 8 Vehicles / Deborah Samuel's Murder: A Case Of Social Injustice - Okediji Prosper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.