Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,023 members, 7,835,474 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Tory Lanez Shoots Megan Thee Stallion In The Foot To Make Her Dance - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tory Lanez Shoots Megan Thee Stallion In The Foot To Make Her Dance (451 Views)

Ik Ogbonna: Why I Drop Flags On Tory Lanez Live Video / Tory Lanez Tells IK Ogbonna To Stop Posting Nigerian Flag / Megan Thee Stallion: I Still Have Sex With My Exes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tory Lanez Shoots Megan Thee Stallion In The Foot To Make Her Dance by DyshApp: 8:53pm On Aug 08, 2023
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Rapper Tory Lanez is expected to be sentenced on Tuesday for shooting Megan Thee Stallion in the feet three years ago, which the star says has left her struggling emotionally ever since.

Megan testified during the trial that Lanez had fired the gun at the back of her feet and shouted for her to dance as she walked away from an SUV in which they had been riding in summer 2020. The pair had left a party at Kylie Jenner’s Hollywood Hills home.

“Since I was viciously shot by the defendant, I have not experienced a single day of peace,” Megan said in a statement read by Los Angeles County Deputy District Attorney Kathy Ta during Monday’s all-day session. “Slowly but surely, I’m healing and coming back, but I will never be the same.”

The hip-hop star, who testified during the trial, said she struggled with whether she would appear to give the statement in person, but said she “simply could not bring myself to be in a room with Tory again.”

She asked that her absence not be taken as a sign of indifference, and urged Judge David Herriford to issue a stiff sentence.

Prosecutors are asking a judge to hand down a 13-year sentence to the 31-year-old Lanez, whose legal name is Daystar Peterson. Lanez was convicted of three felonies: assault with a semiautomatic firearm, having a loaded, unregistered firearm in a vehicle and discharging a firearm with gross negligence.

Lawyers for Lanez said in a sentencing memo suggested that he acted due to his childhood trauma that he should get only probation and and be released from jail to enter a residential substance abuse program. They plan to appeal his conviction.

Several issues remain to be debated and decided before sentencing.

Get more updates on this story on our Real Talk

Also follow up with all your favorite celebrities gossip on Dyshus Webpage

Re: Tory Lanez Shoots Megan Thee Stallion In The Foot To Make Her Dance by godofuck231: 9:55pm On Aug 08, 2023
Shes always calling herself a bad bitc# , now nigga has gone savages she's wetting herself
Re: Tory Lanez Shoots Megan Thee Stallion In The Foot To Make Her Dance by DyshApp: 1:41pm On Aug 09, 2023
No matter what shooting her by the foot to make her dance is just wrong

(1) (Reply)

I Can’t Be Messed With” Davido Stirs Reactions As He Steps Out Rocking N577 Mill / Shocking Moment Mercy Warned Ike To Stay Away From Ceec - Bbnaija / The Heart Of A Man Is Wicked,sammy Larry &gang Celebrates Mohbad Death In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.