Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,599 members, 7,816,488 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Std/sti - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Std/sti (117 Views)

What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) / My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti / I Always Go "Raw" With Multiple Partners Until STI Taught Me A Hard Lesson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Std/sti by Kazeem47(m): 10:42pm On Aug 08, 2023
Good evening Nairaland,urgent advice needed.Its a long story but let me go straight to the point,there was this my neighbour that slept with his gal without protection.Not up to two weeks,his whole body and Peni$ started itching with whitish discharge coming out from his P.We went to the pharmacy and they prescribed some drugs and injection which are to be administered for 5 days which they charged him 9k.Five days gone and the itching still continues but the whitish discharge is gone.Please suggestions or advice needed on what to do now.below are the drugs he was given.

1 Share

Re: Std/sti by Puss360(f): 10:49pm On Aug 08, 2023
Go to the hospital...

(1) (Reply)

Best Distiled Water For Skincare Formulation In Nigeria / What Foods Can Cause High Blood Pressure? / "Urgent Appeal: Join Hands To Support Mr. Abiodun Awodola's Critical Recovery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.