Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,299 members, 7,867,788 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:01 AM

Seeds Of Destiny Daily Devotional Guide By Dr Pastor Paul Enenche 9/8/23 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeds Of Destiny Daily Devotional Guide By Dr Pastor Paul Enenche 9/8/23 (134 Views)

Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2022 (Anglican Communion) / Biography Of Dr Pastor Paul Enenche, Dunamis International Founder / The Lord's Garden: Dr Paul Enenche's New Multi Billion Naira Auditorium (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seeds Of Destiny Daily Devotional Guide By Dr Pastor Paul Enenche 9/8/23 by toragema(f): 5:44am On Aug 09, 2023
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
BY DR PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

DATE: WEDNESDAY, 9TH AUGUST, 2023

TOPIC: OBEDIENCE – A TRIGGER FOR ABUNDANCE

SCRIPTURE: Master, we have toiled all the night, and have taken nothing: nevertheless at thy word I will let down the net.
Luke 5:5.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The refusal to obey divine instruction is the acceptance of frustration.

Many years ago, while we were trusting God to roof the Glory Dome in the course of its construction, we noticed some other ministry that was struggling to roof their camp ground.
Then the Lord gave me an instruction to assist in roofing their facility as a point of contact for our expectation, and we did as the Lord said. That kind of instruction has been carried out many times in the course of our ministry.
The truth is, until your ear can hear what God is saying, your hand cannot handle what He is giving.
There is something God is saying that is connected to what He wants to give, and until your ear can hear what He is saying, your hand cannot take what He wants to give.
Your provision is connected to divine instruction. The refusal to obey divine instruction is the acceptance of frustration.

Proverb 13:18 says:
Poverty and shame shall be to him that refuseth instruction: but he that regardeth reproof shall be honoured.
This means that your supply or the provision you are looking for is tied to an instruction you need to receive and obey from God’s Word.
Peter told Jesus Christ; Master, we have toiled all the night, and have taken nothing: nevertheless at thy word I will let down the net.
Luke 5:5.

My counsel is, ask God to tell you what He wants you to do, and do it in order to access the supplies He is releasing to you.
Receive the grace for sensitivity and obedience to divine instructions in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS: The refusal to obey divine instruction is the acceptance of frustration.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Ask God for divine instructions on the matter of supernatural abundance.
2. Diligently obey divine instructions in order to access supplies from God.

PRAYER: Lord, I ask for the grace to both receive and obey Your instructions. Open my eyes to behold wondrous things out of Your Word, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: Abundance in the Glory.

QUOTE: There are times when you have already concluded on a journey - air or transport fare paid - and all of a sudden, there is no green light; no peace. When you experience that, stop! Obey the Holy Spirit, so that you can stop that devil.
Culled from the book, “15 Kingdom Strategies For Survival” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: Jeremiah 10-12.

AMAZING FACT: The great white shark eats 22 times more than an average human.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: As you pay attention to divine instructions, may you experience unusual financial supplies in Jesus Name.
Re: Seeds Of Destiny Daily Devotional Guide By Dr Pastor Paul Enenche 9/8/23 by jrusky(m): 6:40am On Aug 09, 2023
Not only seed of destiny na seed of bitterness.

A very tribalistic, hateful and a bitter man talking seed of destiny. God forbid!!!

I would rather listen to an herbalist than this man called Enenche.

He need to retrace his steps and return to God in sober heart seeking God forgiveness because of election he lost it all and he is here talking seed of destiny.

Oga go back to God, He had left you long ago.

(1) (Reply)

Unlock Your Limitation By TD Jakes / The Long-suffering Of God / Practical Steps To Get You To Next Level Of Your Life Chris Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.