Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Subsidy Removal Will Reduce Carbon Dioxide Emissions - Shettima - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Subsidy Removal Will Reduce Carbon Dioxide Emissions - Shettima (11866 Views)

Fuel Subsidy Removal Will Not Take Immediate Effect Till End Of June – Tinubu / Africa Contributes Only 3% Of Greenhouse Emissions – Ngozi Okonjo-iweala / Fuel Subsidy Removal Will Worsen Condition Of Nigerians – Northern Elders Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Subsidy Removal Will Reduce Carbon Dioxide Emissions - Shettima by DSC7: 8:28am On Aug 09, 2023
God Bless Nigeria......

May God Help Nigerians....
Re: Subsidy Removal Will Reduce Carbon Dioxide Emissions - Shettima by illicit(m): 8:29am On Aug 09, 2023
Sell your cars and get a bicycle
Re: Subsidy Removal Will Reduce Carbon Dioxide Emissions - Shettima by Etranshub(m): 8:30am On Aug 09, 2023
This man needs to listen to himself or get an interpreter to interpret for him. Is this suppose to be a defense for the hardship you people are putting us through? Nonsense upon ingredients

Call me for your iron roofing and other welding / metal fabrication

Re: Subsidy Removal Will Reduce Carbon Dioxide Emissions - Shettima by Chetas81(m): 8:31am On Aug 09, 2023
Rubbish, you think Nigerian citizen don't know this, anyway democracy is not for black African citizen, that is why they cannot achieve any tangible results on democracy rule
Re: Subsidy Removal Will Reduce Carbon Dioxide Emissions - Shettima by IjebuWarrior: 8:31am On Aug 09, 2023
Bloody Terrorist... angry
Re: Subsidy Removal Will Reduce Carbon Dioxide Emissions - Shettima by plucky16(m): 8:31am On Aug 09, 2023
Such an idiotic thing to say.

These guys will say anything to justify their shit.
Re: Subsidy Removal Will Reduce Carbon Dioxide Emissions - Shettima by wizelink(m): 8:34am On Aug 09, 2023
Make everyone including the politicians park their cars make CO2 reduce to almost zero. Mad people just giving benefit reason for useless disproportionate project. Make una allow the poor masses breathe
Re: Subsidy Removal Will Reduce Carbon Dioxide Emissions - Shettima by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 8:35am On Aug 09, 2023
This man is actually happy that citizens spending power has been reduced, what an irony smiley
Re: Subsidy Removal Will Reduce Carbon Dioxide Emissions - Shettima by bluefilm: 8:36am On Aug 09, 2023
If countries who are really into serious production are commenting about greenhouse emission, then one entity like that will go and put mouth too...

Nonsense. angry
Re: Subsidy Removal Will Reduce Carbon Dioxide Emissions - Shettima by walozanga(m): 8:37am On Aug 09, 2023
Imagine the type of animals in aso rock
Re: Subsidy Removal Will Reduce Carbon Dioxide Emissions - Shettima by CaptMarvel(m): 8:37am On Aug 09, 2023
He should lead by example and take his cars off the road.

I sell bulk mailer and email extractor, if you need email leads too, contact me now, my details on profile, come in let's transact.

With this tools you can extract thousands of emails from the internet and send thousands of emails to potential customers for your affiliate marketing gigs. Come in let's transact.
Re: Subsidy Removal Will Reduce Carbon Dioxide Emissions - Shettima by Entanglement: 8:39am On Aug 09, 2023
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Subsidy-removal-will-reduce-carbon-dioxide-emissions-says Shettima
this boko haram bastard undecided
Reduce carbon emissions but increase poverty rate by 70% undecided
Can you call this an achievement?
Re: Subsidy Removal Will Reduce Carbon Dioxide Emissions - Shettima by walozanga(m): 8:40am On Aug 09, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Shettima is right. Cars on the street of Lagos have reduce. You can drive from ipaja to Oshodi, oshodi to Victoria island, in less than 50 minute since the subsidy removal. It was not possible before the removal of subsidy.

Don't worry school will open soon and you are going to repeat primary 3

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal Will Reduce Carbon Dioxide Emissions - Shettima by Westman001: 8:41am On Aug 09, 2023
How? Lolzzz grin grin grin grin

Somebody should tell him what CO means abeg.

This man is high on something I see.
Re: Subsidy Removal Will Reduce Carbon Dioxide Emissions - Shettima by Guyman01: 8:41am On Aug 09, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:

Save over 15million tonnes of CO, and kill over 15million Nigerians due to hardship.
Wetin be your gain.
He has fallen for the western climate change scam.
One NATO War game in Europe produces more than the annual emissions of 6 countries in Africa

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal Will Reduce Carbon Dioxide Emissions - Shettima by Brushstrokes20: 8:41am On Aug 09, 2023
While the shyyythole is pathetically ravaged by abject poverty, hunger, hopelessness etc ...👀🤔
The shyyythole is cursed with useless bunch of self serving THIEVES masquerading as leaders!

... When the people are ready, the needful will be done 😕👌
Re: Subsidy Removal Will Reduce Carbon Dioxide Emissions - Shettima by omojeesu(m): 8:42am On Aug 09, 2023
S...a...t...a...n...i...c logic!
Re: Subsidy Removal Will Reduce Carbon Dioxide Emissions - Shettima by Ikaeniyan0: 8:43am On Aug 09, 2023
walozanga:

Don't worry school will open soon and you are going to repeat primary 3
You thought my life is useless like yours grin
Re: Subsidy Removal Will Reduce Carbon Dioxide Emissions - Shettima by Angelfrost(m): 8:43am On Aug 09, 2023
Yeah... And increase stress and fatalities due to poor citizens dropping dead from hunger and trekking.

You people are doing a great job there.
Re: Subsidy Removal Will Reduce Carbon Dioxide Emissions - Shettima by Westman001: 8:44am On Aug 09, 2023
How? Lolzzz grin grin grin grin

Somebody should tell him what CO means abeg.

This man is high on something I see.

And the olodo, mumu op also wrote carbon dioxide. Who are the morons pushing this to front page.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal Will Reduce Carbon Dioxide Emissions - Shettima by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 8:44am On Aug 09, 2023
On the other hand it is true but that's not what we want.
Re: Subsidy Removal Will Reduce Carbon Dioxide Emissions - Shettima by Khastro(m): 8:45am On Aug 09, 2023
Hahahahahahahajjahajajajajahhahabahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Subsidy Removal Will Reduce Carbon Dioxide Emissions - Shettima by wunmi590(m): 8:46am On Aug 09, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Shettima is right. Cars on the street of Lagos have reduce. You can drive from ipaja to Oshodi, oshodi to Victoria island, in less than 50 minute since the subsidy removal. It was not possible before the removal of subsidy.

Don't mind the people who are criticising him, without understanding what he really means...

In as much as I did not support him during election, I really support what he said, shettima is an intelligent man, let forget hate and move on....

Removal of subsidy has really reduced the C02, I remembered when fashola was then the Lagos state governor, when he wanted to introduced fine for those that their generator emmit to much of C02 in the environment...

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal Will Reduce Carbon Dioxide Emissions - Shettima by jrusky(m): 8:48am On Aug 09, 2023
Shetima pls withdraw this statement or you don dey mad or what? You are still young to be talking as if you get dementia nah oga.
Re: Subsidy Removal Will Reduce Carbon Dioxide Emissions - Shettima by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:48am On Aug 09, 2023
Ban cars, motorcycles and Keke use. Stop generators, hence it is about reducing carbon emission.
Re: Subsidy Removal Will Reduce Carbon Dioxide Emissions - Shettima by Dshocker(m): 8:49am On Aug 09, 2023
This man is a Nincompoop.

You put hardship on Nigerians, without compensation, yet you come out to tell us something a 3yrs old already knows.

While you and your cronies ride in endless convoy, at the detriment of the common man.

2 Likes

Re: Subsidy Removal Will Reduce Carbon Dioxide Emissions - Shettima by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:49am On Aug 09, 2023
wunmi590:

Don't mind the people who are criticising him, without understanding what he really means...

In as much as I did not support him during election, I really support what he said, shettima is an intelligent man, let forget hate and move on....

Removal of subsidy has really reduced the C02, I remembered when fashola was then the Lagos state governor, when he wanted to introduced fine for those that their generator emmit to much of C02 in the environment...

Why not advise him to ban all cars? Why is Shettima still using cars in convoys?

If he bans all cars, you will trek from VI to Yaba without seeing one car.
Re: Subsidy Removal Will Reduce Carbon Dioxide Emissions - Shettima by Austineva(m): 8:50am On Aug 09, 2023
When Boko Haram speaks you must know 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Zooooo!

2 Likes

Re: Subsidy Removal Will Reduce Carbon Dioxide Emissions - Shettima by Savedday2: 8:53am On Aug 09, 2023
Are these people normal at all?
Re: Subsidy Removal Will Reduce Carbon Dioxide Emissions - Shettima by Blacktruth: 8:53am On Aug 09, 2023
Mad man spotted
Re: Subsidy Removal Will Reduce Carbon Dioxide Emissions - Shettima by walozanga(m): 8:54am On Aug 09, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
You thought my life is useless like yours grin

Your life is not useless because you don't have a life, am sorry for u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APGA South Senatorial Ticket: Many Rivers To Cross For Bianca Ojukwu / Kogi West: Yahaya Bello Congratulates Smart Adeyemi / Kanu's Lawyers Reject Secret Trial, Insist On Media Presence In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.