Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,249 members, 7,811,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC (24836 Views)

191,000 Nigerians Jostle For 9,460 Immigration, NSCDC Jobs / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC by johnbulus1(m): 10:55am On Aug 09, 2023
The Federal Government has released the list of successful candidates who applied for enlistment into the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) and the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC).

This is contained in a statement issued by the Secretary of the Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) Mr Ja’afaru Ahmed, on Tuesday in Abuja.

The board said that candidates who participated in the Computer Based Test (CBT) as well as Physical Screening/Certificate Verification/Psychometric evaluation are requested to visit the CDCFIB portal at cdcfib.career to check if they are successful.

He said that candidates are expected to print an invitation slip containing the schedule for the exercise.

According to the board, the documentation exercise and issuance of appointment letters for successful candidates will hold simultaneously for both Services.

“It will hold from Tuesday, Aug. 15, to Monday, Sept. 4, at the board and the service headquarters, respectively,” It stated.

The board warned that third-party (forwarded) messages would not be entertained.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023/08/08/recruitment-fg-releases-list-of-successful-applicants-into-immigration-nscdc/

1 Like

Re: Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC by AdeloveHomes: 3:37pm On Aug 09, 2023
Pwhen is the Nigeria Police Recruitment going to take place ... I love NPF , I am really waiting for the recruitment exercise.

10 Likes

Re: Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC by Expanse2020(m): 10:26pm On Aug 09, 2023
AdeloveHomes:
Pwhen is the Nigeria Police Recruitment going to take place ... I love NPF , I am really waiting for the recruitment exercise.
this your eeehh
No be say you go de extort us with wazo wazo on the street ooo

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC by FalseProphet1(m): 11:59am On Aug 10, 2023
These ones would come and start charging us ridiculous prices for passports. They would continue the corruption in the system.

This I have seen.

5 Likes

Re: Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC by socialmediaman: 12:00pm On Aug 10, 2023
Re: Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC by Wainey: 12:00pm On Aug 10, 2023
Ok, it's good
Re: Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC by saintbillion(m): 12:00pm On Aug 10, 2023
Their people

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC by Africum: 12:00pm On Aug 10, 2023
Good. God bless Nigeria
Re: Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC by Joshuaoseoboh(m): 12:00pm On Aug 10, 2023
Stop playing

Re: Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC by TotoGame(m): 12:00pm On Aug 10, 2023
A cousin of mine got selected (after paying for the job)

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC by nony43(m): 12:00pm On Aug 10, 2023
List of who knows who? List of God Fatherism.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC by iCauseTrouble: 12:00pm On Aug 10, 2023
List of people with godfather

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC by STRIPTEASE(m): 12:01pm On Aug 10, 2023
A lot of people are yet to see their names. Hopefully they're still uploading the names because it's not even funny anymore

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC by splendorian(m): 12:01pm On Aug 10, 2023
G
Re: Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC by inoki247: 12:02pm On Aug 10, 2023
AdeloveHomes:

Lol have never seen someone craving for Nigeria Police Work....

You sure say your Mind Pure shocked shocked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC by mrjoeblinks: 12:02pm On Aug 10, 2023
Ehen?
Re: Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC by tayo4ng(m): 12:02pm On Aug 10, 2023
Good luck and money luck
Re: Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:02pm On Aug 10, 2023
Another scam
Re: Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC by Confirmedzombie: 12:02pm On Aug 10, 2023
C
Re: Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC by Goodlady(f): 12:02pm On Aug 10, 2023
Where we go see the full list to screen out nepotism and obey federal character

1 Like

Re: Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC by tayo4ng(m): 12:03pm On Aug 10, 2023
Highest bidders

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC by Agbadocassava: 12:03pm On Aug 10, 2023
Ready to face Niger
Re: Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC by seandurse(m): 12:03pm On Aug 10, 2023
grin
Re: Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC by erai30(m): 12:04pm On Aug 10, 2023
After paying for job this is now the recruitment list of employment, this country is filled with greedy and selfish sets of people. Some people pay as much as #1 million naira to be shortlisted for a federal government job, that's supposed to be free.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC by seandurse(m): 12:04pm On Aug 10, 2023
[quote author=AdeloveHomes Pwhen is the Nigeria Police Recruitment going to take place ... I love NPF , I am really waiting for the recruitment exercise.

Bribery and corruption dey your blood
Re: Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC by DenreleDave(m): 12:05pm On Aug 10, 2023
It should be "Directors and slot sellers" Releases List Of Successful Applicants highest slot bidders and high worth connection Into Immigration, NSCDC

I have lost faith in this nation govt parastatals. That is why govt ministries and parastatals will never improve if they keep selling slots to people in exchange for money and not what they can offer. These new ones too will end up selling the next slots to people that can offer anything because they paid to get to where they are too

Corrupt people turning the country into a corrupt nation

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC by strictly4data: 12:05pm On Aug 10, 2023
angry
Re: Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC by moyinoluwabun(m): 12:05pm On Aug 10, 2023
No one can tell me it was done on merit. Congratulations to those wey sabi people

1 Like

Re: Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC by seandurse(m): 12:06pm On Aug 10, 2023
AdeloveHomes Pwhen is the Nigeria Police Recruitment going to take place ... I love NPF , I am really waiting for the recruitment exercise.

Bribery and corruption dey your blood
Re: Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC by vacanci: 12:06pm On Aug 10, 2023
TotoGame:
A cousin of mine got selected (after paying for the job)

mine got it without paying a dime and knowing no one

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Increases Number Of N-power Beneficiaries From 500,000 To 1m / NPF Releases List Of Shortlisted Applicants For 2018 Recruitment / Skye Bank Aptitude Test Invitees, Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.