Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Tinubu Is Playing Die With The North By Nasir Aminu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Playing Die With The North By Nasir Aminu (25870 Views)

Tinubu's Useful Northern Idiots, By Nasir Aminu / Peter Obi’s Quiet inroads into the Muslim North By Farooq A. Kperogi / Katsina North By-election: Official Results As Declared By INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is Playing Die With The North By Nasir Aminu by israelmao(m): 2:21pm On Aug 09, 2023
Thegamingorca:

Go school to know when to use the right word in the topic you say no.

The right word to use in the context of this topic heading is dice not die. grin

Look at how you have embarrassed all your ancestors on nairaland grin

Google search is there to help your stupidity as for me,I knew this as far back as my secondary school days.'Dice' can be used as singular or plural and 'die' can also serve as singular of 'dice'.Is it not possible to play with a piece of dice which is called die?
Re: Tinubu Is Playing Die With The North By Nasir Aminu by zumbigbo(m): 2:22pm On Aug 09, 2023
Angelfrost:
If he invades, he has fvcked up (The North will collectively rise against him)... If he doesn't invade, he has fvcked up (He will look weak).

Mr. President is in an unenviable position/dilemma right now.

This is why he should never have been hasty to react to the whole Coup issue... He should have simply sat back and observed a bit. Life should not always be gra gra.

Same thing with some of the 'great' policies since he assumed office... So much haste, so little planning and almost zero foresight and feasibility.

Why is he always in a hurry to act and react??! Who exactly is he trying to please??! Certainly not most Nigerians.

He needs to watch it... Seriously.

West may want to Kennedy him if he no do their bidding. He is in a trap!
Re: Tinubu Is Playing Die With The North By Nasir Aminu by fineboynl(m): 2:22pm On Aug 09, 2023
In as much I don't want tinubu to invade Niger. But I don't believe Niger will be able to go offensive. It will be only restricted there in Niger. The Niger can only play defence. But there is going to be alot of damage on that country and the soldier might give up so easily if they are not getting support.

But been that as it may. War is unpredictable and no one can tell the level it might go. But the fact the people in that country are in support of that coup it's best to leave them alone.
Re: Tinubu Is Playing Die With The North By Nasir Aminu by Moromoro(m): 2:28pm On Aug 09, 2023
I stopped reading when I saw 'the north : like multiple times in a paragraph..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Playing Die With The North By Nasir Aminu by Penguin2: 2:42pm On Aug 09, 2023
Angelfrost:

Absolutely none... Which is why some of us have since turned cynical about the chances of democracy actually succeeding in Nigeria, and most parts of this continent.
Instead of embracing cynicism, why not choose cautious optimism instead?

Look at the politicians in display and try to study their antecedents to verify their claims and know which of them is most likely to introduce these reforms you have identified.

If you abandon hope, you achieve nothing but end up leaving the country to be continually pillaged by her devourers.

That’s what most of us are doing; not like we don’t understand the level of rot in the system.

I don’t not see anything that would get solved if all of us were to embrace cynicism.
Re: Tinubu Is Playing Die With The North By Nasir Aminu by oluwaseyi0: 2:43pm On Aug 09, 2023
Angelfrost:

You are running circles around the hard truth... But, I understand. That's the price of partisanship. Personally, I can call a spade a spade cos I'm neutral in all of these.

This is the truth:

1. ECOWAS should not have considered Tinubu or any elected Nigerian President due to their being nascent in the role (No need stretching this simple fact).

2. Nigeria's recent Election was highly controversial and this is not subject to argument. I honestly don't care about the chances of Atiku and others... INEC was suspect and shoddy. They could and should have done better to erase doubts among winners and losers.

1) Nigeria literally runs over 60% of ECOWAS so naturally Nigeria usually have the loudest say also it's not like the ECOWAS countries economies, military or election are far better than us we are outrightly their elder brother

2) Nigeria election been controversial is strictly an internal affair and all parties involved are handling it well by going to court, truth is how controlversial the election is is blown out of proportion because some people think it is only valid or non-controversial when they win

Cameroon beside us here have a single president since 1982 who is 90 years old, that shit can't happen in Nigeria worst case scenerio Tinubu will be out end of this decade

so overall Nigeria is in a good position democratically
Re: Tinubu Is Playing Die With The North By Nasir Aminu by JetApartment: 2:47pm On Aug 09, 2023
Thegamingorca:
It's "Dice" not "die"

Go school to know the difference Una say no!

He is actually correct by saying Tinubu playing "Die With The North" because he wants to kill Niger and doesn't mind if the north dies with them. So, in that context. "Die" would be more appropriate.

Playing dice with the north doesn't fit the narrative if you actually read the article.

Na you no finish school.

Re: Tinubu Is Playing Die With The North By Nasir Aminu by TheOgaBoss: 2:52pm On Aug 09, 2023
oluwaseyi0:

1) Nigeria literally runs over 60% of ECOWAS so naturally Nigeria usually have the loudest say also it's not like the ECOWAS countries economies, military or election are far better than us we are outrightly their elder brother

2) Nigeria election been controversial is strictly an internal affair and all parties involved are handling it well by going to court, truth is how controlversial the election is is blown out of proportion because some people think it is only valid or non-controversial when they win

Cameroon beside us here have a single president since 1982 who is 90 years old, that shit can't happen in Nigeria worst case scenerio Tinubu will be out end of this decade

so overall Nigeria is in a good position democratically
if Nigeria's election is an internal affairs, when did a coup in Niger become an external affair? which provision on the ECOWAS charter gives permission to violate any country's sovereignty under any circumstance. if ur president is not careful he will have the legacy of being the one under whose headship ECOWAS collapsed.
Re: Tinubu Is Playing Die With The North By Nasir Aminu by Georgejeez: 2:53pm On Aug 09, 2023
Very biased write up .
Not and can never be a Tinubu supporter, in fact I supported Atiku for President but can't peg myself to continued hate because my Candidate didn't win ..

Only a Biased mind will expect Tinubu who is the ECOWAS Chairman to fold his hands when a coup happens so close to us,, if he didn't issue any statement , y'all will still say ,it's because he knows he is an Illegitimate President, a drug lord who's record can be exposed or because of his supposed ill health ,that's why he didn't say or do anything . Now he did otherwise , y'all are crying and wailing .

Ask yourself, Didn't he send Envoys to negotiate with the Junta , didn't he carry out his duties in line with the Constitution when he tabled a request to the Senate which was rejected ? Has he sent Soildiers to bombard or invade Niger ?

You people should take a chill , no one is invading Niger , they aren't worth it , their people are happy with it and they aren't in a direct conflict with us ,,,, I doubt if Tinubu would have lifted a finger if not for the fact that he's the ECOWAS Chairmani .

He has done what he needs to do and got a good excuse which is the Senate refusal, now it's to focus on adequate Sanctions to try to force the Junta to relinquish power ...

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Playing Die With The North By Nasir Aminu by Thegamingorca(m): 3:02pm On Aug 09, 2023
dmostcheerful:

Go and sit down ewu bi na ime ohia.
Of all the things he said you picked nothing, the only thing you did was correct someone who is greater than you and your ancestors combine.
By the way his contest was right.

Shey your village ppl have vowed to disgrace your lineage in all of it's entirety today ni?

It's in this "context" and not "contest".

I'll recommend you go back to school and learn to spell properly oh lol! grin

Back to the topic at hand. To play a game of dice you need two players, in this case tinubu and "the north".

From your own analogy,

Tinubu is playing die with the north, it is Tinubu one person playing die with the north one entity.
Onye ala

It is clear that "tinubu is playing die with "the north"
is wrong as there are two ppl playing it. It should rather be "Tinubu is playing dice with the north". With each person with their own die.

Can you see the error now? grin

"The north" there is also personified as a person in that sentence. grin

But a much better statement would have been that "tinubu is using the north to play dice"

No wonder your sisters like Mercy Eke have nothing upstairs but prefer to brandish themselves as mops waiting to be used for sexual gratification and left on the side. Even Chioma Rowland dropped out of school to marry an individual that ensured he went back to school cause he knew the value. Your own is to be speaking language that you have failed to surpass.

It's unfortunate you girls of nowadays expecially from the yeast don't know the value of education grin hence the reason why you keep making heinous brighter grammar errors.
Re: Tinubu Is Playing Die With The North By Nasir Aminu by tymicjay77: 3:04pm On Aug 09, 2023
Nigerian and their big problem always. Northern Nigeria are always quick to fume and complain when ever a southern person is the president than when northern person is in government.For all the 8yrs of bubu there is no northern complain even though it was so obvious that thing were really hard.now a Southern president they are complaining this exactly what happened in Niger.
Northern Nigeria should be calming down .
Re: Tinubu Is Playing Die With The North By Nasir Aminu by MisfitHPG: 3:18pm On Aug 09, 2023
Re: Tinubu Is Playing Die With The North By Nasir Aminu by Thegamingorca(m): 3:23pm On Aug 09, 2023
JetApartment:

He is actually correct by saying Tinubu playing "Die With The North" because he wants to kill Niger and doesn't mind if the north dies with them. So, in that context. "Die" would be more appropriate.

Playing dice with the north doesn't fit the narrative if you actually read the article.

Na you no finish school.

You play a game of dice with somebody right? The north there is whom tinubu is playing with. That's why that word there should be dice and not die.

Because of "The north".

Haven learnt that now, don't you feel you are the one that needs a fresh series of brighter grammar? grin
Re: Tinubu Is Playing Die With The North By Nasir Aminu by JetApartment: 3:36pm On Aug 09, 2023
Thegamingorca:

You play a game of dice with somebody right? The north there is whom tinubu is playing with. That's why that word there should be dice and not die.

Because of "The north".

Haven learnt that now, don't you feel you are the one that needs a fresh series of brighter grammar? grin

What's the correlation between the article and the word "dice"? If any dice is to be played it would be between Niger and Nigeria and the aftermath be felt in the north. I think your problem is a lack of comprehensive abilities, sadly you arrogantly try too hard to defend your ignorance.

You need to start a compulsory evening English lesson asap.

Re: Tinubu Is Playing Die With The North By Nasir Aminu by zolajpower: 3:37pm On Aug 09, 2023
MASTAkiLLAh:
I really don't blame or envy the president right now. Anyone seeing the bigger picture with the privileged information he has would most likely have done almost the same if not the same thing. Could it have been handled better ? Maybe but one thing we shouldn't forget is that there's big trouble at our northern doorsteps and we have to be ready to confront it
Your write up only shows ur solidarity for the president the more. Tinubu is known for hasting and rushing into doing things that will later backfire . The show of force in niger is not his first
Remember the fuel subsidy removal and his days as the former governor of Lagos state hes been like that.
We ve our own issues the niger problem should not be at the front bunner, we have sacrificed a lot of our soldiers fighting for the liberation of the nothern region from insurgent.
Let him stare Clare from the Niger war
Re: Tinubu Is Playing Die With The North By Nasir Aminu by oluwaseyi0: 3:38pm On Aug 09, 2023
TheOgaBoss:
if Nigeria's election is an internal affairs, when did a coup in Niger become an external affair? which provision on the ECOWAS charter gives permission to violate any country's sovereignty under any circumstance. if ur president is not careful he will have the legacy of being the one under whose headship ECOWAS collapsed.

Why should the military think they are the one that can wake up and overthrow, it is always them thinking they are above the law

How many time have doctors overthrown government, what about engineers, teachers, student, fulltime housewives, drivers ? always the military thinking they are bigger than everybody else because they have guns?

Military takeover is no longer an internal affairs because they simply become God, no check, no balance when they actually have opportunity to via for power like doctors, businessman, and others but no, this guy with bullet won't

if the coupist think they are better now is the oppourtunity for them to present themselve for election

But I'm fully against an invasion of their territory

sanction them, take away our electricity from them, close bother against them suffocate the hell out of them but do not invade unless human right concern is an issue

imagine Peter Obi winning this election and a few days after been sworn in some military junta decide to overthrow simply because they have guns hope you will still maintain your support for coupist, or your support is simply because Obi lost his election?

believe me if coupist overthrow Obi you and I will be surprised (and of cause mad) to see people suporting the overthrow
Re: Tinubu Is Playing Die With The North By Nasir Aminu by ahaz: 3:44pm On Aug 09, 2023
Bubu4Sea:
I don talk b4, Tinubu is doing this becos it won't affect his region.

France is pushing him to regain their lost colony.
Watch this video and see how the French exploit Africa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQUAbQCGEc4

The video above shows that France is simply fighting for it cheap resource in Niger.

And this Hausa commentator is saying otherwise,please read....
NIGER COUP: BAD FOR FULANI AND GOOD FOR HAUSA

7th August 2023

THE COUP D'ETAT IN NIGER REPUBLIC IS A SAVING GRACE TO NIGERIA: A REVELATION BY THE NATIVE INDIGENOUS HAUSA PEOPLE OF NIGERIA.

We as Hausa People of Hausaland in Nigeria love Democracy but only to the extent it administers Justice, Fairness and Equity to all people wherever it is practiced.
Recall that the eight years of Nigeria's democratic rule under former President Muhammadu Buhari was an unmitigated disaster to us as Natives of Hausaland and Nigerians in general. Under him Security, Economy, and Corruption withnessed the worst ever deteriotion in the history of Nigeria if not the entire world.
Just because Buhari as a Fulani man was in power, the Fulani people had the free latitude to acquire arms and ammunitions, and flaunt them in public glare without consequences, rather the government made excuses for them and justified their bearing of arms and killing of Nigerians regardless of tribe or religion, but land grabbing for the Fulani, and their self arrogated freedom to commit Rape, Murder, Barbarism, Imposition of Cannibalism on Hausa people, and Burning of Hausa people Alive. All these evil vices under Buhari represented the Fulani's concept of Democracy.
Also recall Buhari/APC's propaganda against former President Goodluck Jonathan/PDP that they were the sponsors of Boko Haram and therefore had no capacity to tackle insecurity and economic problems of Nigeria. Not only did Buhari woefully failed in the areas of security and economy, he added to Boko Haram: Fulani Hersdmen and Miyetti Allah in the terror agenda of his government.
Buhari as a known friend to the ousted President of Niger Republic Mohamed Bazoum was sponsor of the later's presidential project using the funds and resources of the Nigerian government.
The interest of the Nigerian Fulani in the government of Niger Republic particularly the ousted President Bazoum lies in their plans to merge the Niger Republic and Northern part of Nigeria to form Fulani Colony and thereafter, mobilize Fulani from all over Africa to militarily take over Nigeria to complete the Fulanization and Colonization of Nigeria.
Also recall that Buhari hastily constructed Railway lines to Niger Republic and signed contracts to build refinery in Katsina and Niger Republic to supply the crude oil. Buhari also granted free visa entry to Nigeria for all Africans.
These are mere war strategies and logistics for the Fulani's Planned war against Nigeria. The railways will provide free transportation for their procured militias across Africa while the refinery will guarantee them steady supply of fuels for transportation of their warriors and logistics through the Republic of Niger into Nigeria. Buhari had hinted to relocate to Niger as his retirement home because of his faith in success of the agenda. The Fulani clerics are now all over media spaces in condemnation of the Nigerien Coup but the same Clerics saw nothing wrong in the earlier coups in Mali and Burkina Faso, because Niger Republic is central to their Colonization Agenda over Nigeria.
This Nigerien Coup D'etat that represent a nightmare to Buhari, Sultan Sa'ad Abubakar and their fellow Fulani people, has put a wedge into their age long plans and dreams to takeover and own Nigeria as the Usman Danfodiyo's Fulani Family Heritage. Their entire evil plans are foiled by the Coup.
These are facts the National Security Adviser to Present Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Nuhu Ribadu as a Fulani Man) will never permit the President to know.
Therefore, any effort to restore Mohamed Bazoum to power will shoot Nigeria on her feet.
THIS NIGERIEN COUP D'ETAT IS THE SAVING GRACE TO NIGERIA.

Kalthoum Alumbe Jutami (For and on behalf of The Native Indigenous Hausa People Emancipator).

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Playing Die With The North By Nasir Aminu by Thegamingorca(m): 3:44pm On Aug 09, 2023
nnamokenna:

It's you who should actually go to school. The plural of die is dice. One is die. Haven't you heard of the expression, "the die is cast" or "to cast the die"?

You play a game of dice with someone else and not a game of die.
That's my point. It's alarming that a lot of you could not see the glaring error.
Re: Tinubu Is Playing Die With The North By Nasir Aminu by Miravik900(m): 4:06pm On Aug 09, 2023
I smell war I see deaths, Nigeria thrown into total chaos

When things fall apart the center cannot hold mere anarchy is loosed upon the world
Re: Tinubu Is Playing Die With The North By Nasir Aminu by Thegamingorca(m): 4:08pm On Aug 09, 2023
JetApartment:

What's the correlation between the article and the word "dice"? If any dice is to be played it would be between Niger and Nigeria and the aftermath be felt in the north. I think your problem is a lack of comprehensive abilities, sadly you arrogantly try too hard to defend your ignorance.

You need to start a compulsory evening English lesson asap.

See, the topic is a metaphor. A wrongly placed one. It means tinubu and the north are playing dice grin

The interviewee should have used a better metaphor to clearly denote his meaning, for instance.

"Tinubu is using the north to play dice". grin That's my quarrell with the totology. You can't say tinubu is playing dice with someone and expect it to mean he is using them to gamble. grin the difference is clear

Ignorance they say is bliss. Shey you get my drift now?

Can you go and buy the brighter grammar from iya nsikak now? grin
Re: Tinubu Is Playing Die With The North By Nasir Aminu by Miravik900(m): 4:11pm On Aug 09, 2023
Angelfrost:
If he invades, he has fvcked up (The North will collectively rise against him)... If he doesn't invade, he has fvcked up (He will look weak).

Mr. President is in an unenviable position/dilemma right now.

This is why he should never have been hasty to react to the whole Coup issue... He should have simply sat back and observed a bit. Life should not always be gra gra.

Same thing with some of the 'great' policies since he assumed office... So much haste, so little planning and almost zero foresight and feasibility.

Why is he always in a hurry to act and react??! Who exactly is he trying to please??! Certainly not most Nigerians.

He needs to watch it... Seriously.

Mehn you just talked my mind
Re: Tinubu Is Playing Die With The North By Nasir Aminu by Thegamingorca(m): 4:16pm On Aug 09, 2023
israelmao:

Google search is there to help your stupidity as for me,I knew this as far back as my secondary school days.'Dice' can be used as singular or plural and 'die' can also serve as singular of 'dice'.Is it not possible to play with a piece of dice which is called die?

Your ignorance is astounding. It's not the fact that die also means dice I am concerned about. It's the fact that the metaphor is wrongly placed that I'm trying to correct.

The right way to use this topic sentence is Tinubu is playing dice with the North grin
Re: Tinubu Is Playing Die With The North By Nasir Aminu by wehla(m): 4:21pm On Aug 09, 2023
NIGER COUP: BAD FOR FULANI AND GOOD FOR HAUSA

7th August 2023

THE COUP D'ETAT IN NIGER REPUBLIC IS A SAVING GRACE TO NIGERIA: A REVELATION BY THE NATIVE INDIGENOUS HAUSA PEOPLE OF NIGERIA.

We as Hausa People of Hausaland in Nigeria love Democracy but only to the extent it administers Justice, Fairness and Equity to all people wherever it is practiced.
Recall that the eight years of Nigeria's democratic rule under former President Muhammadu Buhari was an unmitigated disaster to us as Natives of Hausaland and Nigerians in general. Under him Security, Economy, and Corruption withnessed the worst ever deteriotion in the history of Nigeria if not the entire world.
Just because Buhari as a Fulani man was in power, the Fulani people had the free latitude to acquire arms and ammunitions, and flaunt them in public glare without consequences, rather the government made excuses for them and justified their bearing of arms and killing of Nigerians regardless of tribe or religion, but land grabbing for the Fulani, and their self arrogated freedom to commit Rape, Murder, Barbarism, Imposition of Cannibalism on Hausa people, and Burning of Hausa people Alive. All these evil vices under Buhari represented the Fulani's concept of Democracy.
Also recall Buhari/APC's propaganda against former President Goodluck Jonathan/PDP that they were the sponsors of Boko Haram and therefore had no capacity to tackle insecurity and economic problems of Nigeria. Not only did Buhari woefully failed in the areas of security and economy, he added to Boko Haram: Fulani Hersdmen and Miyetti Allah in the terror agenda of his government.
Buhari as a known friend to the ousted President of Niger Republic Mohamed Bazoum was sponsor of the later's presidential project using the funds and resources of the Nigerian government.
The interest of the Nigerian Fulani in the government of Niger Republic particularly the ousted President Bazoum lies in their plans to merge the Niger Republic and Northern part of Nigeria to form Fulani Colony and thereafter, mobilize Fulani from all over Africa to militarily take over Nigeria to complete the Fulanization and Colonization of Nigeria.
Also recall that Buhari hastily constructed Railway lines to Niger Republic and signed contracts to build refinery in Katsina and Niger Republic to supply the crude oil. Buhari also granted free visa entry to Nigeria for all Africans.
These are mere war strategies and logistics for the Fulani's Planned war against Nigeria. The railways will provide free transportation for their procured militias across Africa while the refinery will guarantee them steady supply of fuels for transportation of their warriors and logistics through the Republic of Niger into Nigeria. Buhari had hinted to relocate to Niger as his retirement home because of his faith in success of the agenda. The Fulani clerics are now all over media spaces in condemnation of the Nigerien Coup but the same Clerics saw nothing wrong in the earlier coups in Mali and Burkina Faso, because Niger Republic is central to their Colonization Agenda over Nigeria.
This Nigerien Coup D'etat that represent a nightmare to Buhari, Sultan Sa'ad Abubakar and their fellow Fulani people, has put a wedge into their age long plans and dreams to takeover and own Nigeria as the Usman Danfodiyo's Fulani Family Heritage. Their entire evil plans are foiled by the Coup.
These are facts the National Security Adviser to Present Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Nuhu Ribadu as a Fulani Man) will never permit the President to know.
Therefore, any effort to restore Mohamed Bazoum to power will shoot Nigeria on her feet.
THIS NIGERIEN COUP D'ETAT IS THE SAVING GRACE TO NIGERIA.

Kalthoum Alumbe Jutami (For and on behalf of The Native Indigenous Hausa People Emancipator).
Re: Tinubu Is Playing Die With The North By Nasir Aminu by anyination: 4:23pm On Aug 09, 2023
We must go to war....
Re: Tinubu Is Playing Die With The North By Nasir Aminu by Miravik900(m): 4:28pm On Aug 09, 2023
Nolevel666:
Anything to reduce the northern population is allowed.

Their unbridled breeding is pulling down our gdp. If only they could be added to niger.

Tinubu might be over throne by northern officers if Nigeria dares go to war
Re: Tinubu Is Playing Die With The North By Nasir Aminu by israelmao(m): 4:31pm On Aug 09, 2023
Thegamingorca:

Your ignorance is astounding. It's not the fact that die also means dice I am concerned about. It's the fact that the metaphor is wrongly placed that I'm trying to correct.

The right way to use this topic sentence is Tinubu is playing dice with the North grin

Your foolish and empty arrogance stints to high heaven to say die means dice even in idiomatic or metaphoric expression a piece of die can be used that's why I said,is it not possible for a piece of dice to be played with,that is,playing with northerners like a piece of die?
Re: Tinubu Is Playing Die With The North By Nasir Aminu by Thegamingorca(m): 4:36pm On Aug 09, 2023
israelmao:

Your foolish and empty arrogance stints to high heaven to say die means dice even in idiomatic or metaphoric expression a piece of die can be used that's why I said,is it not possible for a piece of dice to be played with,that is,playing with northerners like a piece of die?

Stinks and not stints grin

They say,

He who comes to equity must come with clean hands!

Here you are muddling up your own words and you think you have the effrontery to call someone foolish?!

That makes You twice the fool grin
Re: Tinubu Is Playing Die With The North By Nasir Aminu by Thegamingorca(m): 4:39pm On Aug 09, 2023
israelmao:

It's not whether it is possible or not, context in which that statement was made was completely wrong.

Tinubu is using the north to play dice or die would have been much better
Re: Tinubu Is Playing Die With The North By Nasir Aminu by israelmao(m): 4:45pm On Aug 09, 2023
Thegamingorca:

Stinks and not stints grin

They say,

He who comes to equity must come with clean hands!

Here you are muddling up your own words and you think you have the effrontery to call someone foolish?!

That makes You twice the fool grin

Stints typed was a typographic error.Stop parading your childishness and empty pride and humbly accept simple correction.
Re: Tinubu Is Playing Die With The North By Nasir Aminu by Thegamingorca(m): 4:52pm On Aug 09, 2023
israelmao:

Stints typed was a typographic error.Stop parading your childishness and empty pride and humbly accept simple correction.

You've humbly accepted you made a mistake. Now humbly read through my previous posts to catch my meaning grin

Sayonara
Re: Tinubu Is Playing Die With The North By Nasir Aminu by Alsenora: 4:59pm On Aug 09, 2023
He doesn't realise both words are same. Die is singular while dice can be plural or singular
Connected1:

Shut Up Man and stop trying to educate those who know more than you.
Re: Tinubu Is Playing Die With The North By Nasir Aminu by israelmao(m): 5:01pm On Aug 09, 2023
Thegamingorca:

You've humbly accepted you made a mistake. Now humbly read through my previous posts to catch my meaning grin

Sayonara

Accepting error with humility is typical of a man who doesn't parade foolish and empty pride around.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. / 7 PDP Governors To Float Party / FRSC To Sue Late Ocholi’s Driver For Overspeeding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.