Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Which Bank Is The Best Bank For Savings In Nigeria. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Bank Is The Best Bank For Savings In Nigeria. (216 Views)

Savings In Insurance Bank or Piggybank Which One Is Advicesable? / Which Bank Is The Best For Savings Account In Nigeria? / What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Bank Is The Best Bank For Savings In Nigeria. by elpochas: 1:04pm On Aug 09, 2023
I plan saving good cash for the next one year,cause I intend to keep the money there with out touching it for the next one year.Pls I need a good suggestion about the bank I can use.
Re: Which Bank Is The Best Bank For Savings In Nigeria. by Mophor: 1:09pm On Aug 09, 2023
elpochas:
I plan saving good cash for the next one year,cause I intend to keep the money there with out touching it for the next one year.Pls I need a good suggestion about the bank I can use.

Piggy vest
Re: Which Bank Is The Best Bank For Savings In Nigeria. by mymadam(m): 1:14pm On Aug 09, 2023
elpochas:
My advice? Simply ignore the savings accounts 'interests' offered by our blood-sucking banks. Save your money with any of the established Money Market Funds (MMF). Hope this helps 🤝🏽
Re: Which Bank Is The Best Bank For Savings In Nigeria. by Phranx1: 1:14pm On Aug 09, 2023
Mophor:

Piggy vest
how safe is piggyvest thinking long term deposit, any office in Abuja?
Re: Which Bank Is The Best Bank For Savings In Nigeria. by CANDYDADDY(m): 1:29pm On Aug 09, 2023
elpochas:

why don't you lock your fund while saving,because while saving there might be some impulse buying that will surely occur, so that where locking of your fund will come to help.

Try opay,that what I'm using and i set when to unlock my fund with its interest
Re: Which Bank Is The Best Bank For Savings In Nigeria. by Mophor: 2:08pm On Aug 09, 2023
Phranx1:
how safe is piggyvest thinking long term deposit, any office in Abuja?

It's very safe and secured with interest at the end of the stipulated amount you wanna save it for. Just download d app and follow the instructions
Re: Which Bank Is The Best Bank For Savings In Nigeria. by elpochas: 4:36pm On Aug 09, 2023
mymadam:

My advice? Simply ignore the savings accounts 'interests' offered by our blood-sucking banks. Save your money with any of the established Money Market Funds (MMF). Hope this helps 🤝🏽
pls explain

(1) (Reply)

Technically Insolvent Unity Bank Reports N38.86bn Loss In H1 / 2 Content Writers Needed For Long Term Content Writing Projects / Webmoney Exchange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.