Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Sgs Voting Update: Comrade Marvin Mordi Is Loved Up At The Ssgs Award Polls - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Sgs Voting Update: Comrade Marvin Mordi Is Loved Up At The Ssgs Award Polls (188 Views)

Comr. Engr. Chucks .E. Mormah Vs Comr Marvin Mordi In D Ongoing Ssgs Awards / Rotating Casket: Family Buries Their Loved One In Style (Photos, Video) / 100 Happy New Year 2018 Messages, SMS & Wishes To Send To Your Loved Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sgs Voting Update: Comrade Marvin Mordi Is Loved Up At The Ssgs Award Polls by waro: 2:01pm On Aug 09, 2023
The ongoing SSGS EXCELLENCE AWARD voting initiative has remarkably revealed how unpopular some of our perceived most celebrated leaders/idols are in their respective career path.
love they say is an action word and its not out of place to put it into test in other to ascertain ones level of relevance and impact to our immediate environment and humanity at large.

the SSGS organizer are still at code gaze at the level of voters hitting the SSGS VOTING PORTIA with huge votes , love and show of support for COMRADE MARVIN MORDI a human activist with a difference, a man so loved by a large scope of followers .

indeed, Comrade MARVIN MORDI DESERVES THE GOLD PLATED AWARD ADORNED WITH 5 STARS which is the highest and most expensive of all award categories and such honor is specially reserved for high-class / first class citizens of any Country or State.

For those wondering who could this fine man be Lets give you few hints about this top-notched icon with a heart of Gold,
COMR. MARVIN is my future husband ! ooooops! ( Laughs Haaaa...! dont mind my bad humor)

back to the real deal, COMR. MARVIN MORDI , is from Ibusa The Ibo speaking part of Delta state, he is a Human right activist, a social media influencer and the Director General of the organization called JUSTICE FOR ALL CITIZENS , by extension he is also the C.E.O The King Empire.

readers at home, permit me to say this man must be our future president o (laughs ...just kidding o!)
pls o ... keep the voting coming in and stay safe as always.

i am Christabel Osho
reporting for SSGS AWARDS 2023

(1) (Reply)

How Are You Planning Your Home For Ember Season / Day In The Spa - Grey & Glow Spa Ikeja GRA / Moment Sabinus Aka. Mr Funny1 Was Announced Winner| Watch His Hilarious Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.