Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) (11446 Views)

Discussion Continues. / Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others / Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by Jcob(m): 11:42pm On Nov 03, 2011
Please to meet you toba and slimyem.

Am a dark guy, slim, 6 ft, , . ,
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 03, 2011
me too im brown and exactly 6ft.

do u have a babe u are eyeing on nl? or u are hooked already?
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by slimyem: 12:02am On Nov 04, 2011
Jcob:

Please to meet you toba and slimyem.

Am a dark guy, slim, 6 ft, , . ,
same here.m a blue girl with green eyes.u lyk??
toba:

slimswty. u know why na.

my last message to u on              should answer that question.

we'll fix it for one sat in November. 3rd or 4th saturday.

what time can l call u 2moro?
no wahala.you can call me anytime.anytime baeby!
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by Nobody: 12:05am On Nov 04, 2011
ok oooo. sleep's worrying my eyes. take goodnite kisses. love u dearly kiss kiss kiss
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 04, 2011
where are my swt hrts?

Today's friday, lets go fishing and hunting grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by slimyem: 3:22pm On Nov 04, 2011
ugh!so unromantic!
is that what you do on fridays??
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 04, 2011
Noo naaaa sad sad angry angry angry. Trust ur hussy cos hes very reserved. No clubbing, drinking or Flirting.
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by slimyem: 7:15pm On Nov 04, 2011
okay,lets do something else.
We'll make dinner together.deal??
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 04, 2011
kai no be me and u. hunger dey waya me li
e chr rat. do something b4 i consult garri ooo undecided
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 04, 2011
baby lm trying to resolve the YIM issue
brb
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by slimyem: 8:26pm On Nov 04, 2011
and i'm here thinking you would be in for something romantic and bonding. go find your iyaale to cook or betterstill settle for garri.
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by slimyem: 8:32pm On Nov 04, 2011
toba:

baby lm trying to resolve the YIM issue
brb
waiting for you online already,
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 04, 2011
slimyem:
_SMF-BREAK_waiting for you online already, _SMF-BREAK_
smh com my yahoo id is having issues logging in sad embarassed
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by baskemms: 1:39pm On Nov 05, 2011
hehehehehehehehehe
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 05, 2011
hey u, where have u been? angry
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by slimyem: 8:50pm On Nov 05, 2011
sweery,where are u at?
M missing you here jwo.
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 05, 2011
u done flirting? angry
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by slimyem: 9:39pm On Nov 05, 2011
flirting with who
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 05, 2011
guilty conscience. how do u i was talking to u?
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by slimyem: 9:51pm On Nov 05, 2011
i aint guilty of nothing.who else could you have been talking to.we both are the only ones in the house right now.innit??
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 05, 2011
slimyem:
_SMF-BREAK_women are useless.agreed.but the most useless of them all is your mother.idiota!!_SMF-BREAK_
smdh at this uncultured lang. Let this be the last of such u'll post on Nl, if not forget about me angry
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 05, 2011
slimyem:
i aint guilty of nothing.who else could you have been talking to.we both are the only ones in the house right now.innit??_SMF-BREAK_
ok i believe u. dont dare try cheat on me else u will hear it from me
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by slimyem: 10:09pm On Nov 05, 2011
toba:

smdh at this uncultured lang. Let this be the last of such u'll post on Nl, if not forget about me angry
dont you dare threaten me.i cant watch some fool talk trash about the womenfolk and then i'd just let it pass.that's not me.if you aint feeling me that way,then m sorry you cant do shite bout it.
toba:

ok i believe u. dont dare try cheat on me else u will hear it from me
my sword's got just one sharp edge.truss moi.
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by slimyem: 5:42pm On Nov 06, 2011
Toba!Toba!Toba!Toba!Toba!Toba!Toba!
Where art thou hidden??
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 06, 2011
wheres Id and baskem? angry
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by baskemms: 6:39pm On Nov 07, 2011
^^am so so angry with the moderators and your comments on the complaints' thread, NL is not "do or die".
Until my questions about target-banning are answered, am giving NL a deserved break!
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 07, 2011
u can sooth your self if u think that's gonna make u feel better.

One thing u must be conscious of is the fact that neither the admin, supermod nor the mods would loose a night's sleep over your decision, or will it affect the over 400 active daily poster or the or 1000 guest viewers that patronize the forum on a daily basis.

l took my time in explaining the truth to u, but seems u are hell bent over your stance.

goodluck to u
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 08, 2011
smh at what this forum is turning into
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by Nobody: 12:30am On Nov 09, 2011
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by slimyem: 7:28am On Nov 09, 2011
who dis??
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 09, 2011
Thats one of the choir practice session in church. I was leading the choir in rehearsal and the chap in pix was giving me the key
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 09, 2011
Im in a happy mood right now. For the first time in close to two weeks.

I now believe more in what david the psalmist said in Psalm 20 vs 6

Now this I know:
The LORD gives victory to his anointed.

He answers him from his heavenly sanctuary
with the victorious power of his right hand.

as well as in Psalm 21

You have granted him his heart’s desire
and have not withheld the request of his lips.
3 You came to greet him with rich blessings
and placed a crown of pure gold on his head.
4 He asked you for life, and you gave it to him—
length of days, for ever and ever
5 Through the victories you gave, his glory is great;
you have bestowed on him splendor and majesty.

This song is to God the eternal rock of ages. The i am that i am and the ancient of Days

[flash=800,510]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymrZO1PZbU4?fs=1&hl=en[/flash]

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre / I NEED Sugar Mummy IN IBADAN OR LAGOS / I'm The Prettiest Girl On Nairaland, See My Picture (mwaah)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.