Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,438 members, 7,843,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Weed And Excessive Appetite - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Weed And Excessive Appetite (198 Views)

Why Foods That Boost Sexual Appetite May Not Work For Virgins - Chefs / Man Who Took Weed And Tramadol Collapses In Delta, Enters River To Cool Off / Different Types Of Marijuana (weed) And Effects On Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weed And Excessive Appetite by Hier(m): 3:57pm On Aug 09, 2023
Well, I want to state that I have seen many do the weed like and they tend to look so odd among others. While others have that fresh looking radiance and ambiance, the reverse is the case for them.

We recently accommodated someone who is recovering from drugs or let's say a post drug life and chaiii, they eats veraciously. It really hurts me to see him eat at every slightest opportunity.

Previously, before he came to stay with us, he would keep calling me for money and all that, so I placed him on a weekly something, thinking it would be enough, but just like that, he's calling me. I have never been this close to someone who does drug, but ewwww, it's something I can't process in my head.

When he first came to our house, we gave him the sitting room to stay and the bathroom is very close to my room where he uses, vomiting all nights. It's just too much, it's a dreadful experience and I really feel probably I'm new to this experience, but if it was me that was housing him and I see the manner he's eating, I would throw him out. His feeding is way way too much that even me, I'm feeling discomforted.

Is this th normal experience or something, I love understanding people before I take my stance, but this one is more than me, how would anyone do drugs knowing they don't have the means.
Re: Weed And Excessive Appetite by jackmrandy: 4:22pm On Aug 09, 2023
Hier:
Well, I want to state that I have seen many do the weed like and they tend to look so odd among others. While others have that fresh looking radiance and ambiance, the reverse is the case for them.

We recently accommodated someone who is recovering from drugs or let's say a post drug life and chaiii, they eats veraciously. It really hurts me to see him eat at every slightest opportunity.

Previously, before he came to stay with us, he would keep calling me for money and all that, so I placed him on a weekly something, thinking it would be enough, but just like that, he's calling me. I have never been this close to someone who does drug, but ewwww, it's something I can't process in my head.

When he first came to our house, we gave him the sitting room to stay and the bathroom is very close to my room where he uses, vomiting all nights. It's just too much, it's a dreadful experience and I really feel probably I'm new to this experience, but if it was me that was housing him and I see the manner he's eating, I would throw him out. His feeding is way way too much that even me, I'm feeling discomforted.

Is this th normal experience or something, I love understanding people before I take my stance, but this one is more than me, how would anyone do drugs knowing they don't have the means.

if you don't have food, don't do drugs. especially weed. it will empty his stomach and alll he will be craving for will be food and food

1 Like

Re: Weed And Excessive Appetite by Hier(m): 4:35pm On Aug 09, 2023
jackmrandy:

if you don't have food, don't do drugs. especially weed. it will empty his stomach and alll he will be craving for will be food and food

I use to feel taking such makes the appetite go away, I think I'm understanding it now, if the appetite for food go away, then where is the food, but seriously, this person was my uncle and I do love on him during my childhood days, but these days, he can't even look into my eyes, I can't even think of letting him pass a night in my room, he's just not that person I use to know, previously(early last year), he went senere like he had to be held in chains, he would escape and all that. I'm thankful he's recovering, but I never knew weed was this destructive.
Re: Weed And Excessive Appetite by Hier(m): 5:05pm On Aug 09, 2023
jackmrandy:

Is there anything that can be done to undo it

The reason I said it was because, this morning we went, alright, before I left home, it was 8 thereabout, he eat something, though not much but sizable meal, immediately we got to the shop, cooler stuff, I took my serving and he took his and a good sizable amount of rice was still remaining, rice, the stew was sliced tomatoes and fried egg, so somehow, just to test my curiosity about his feeding Appetite, I told him a little was remaining in the cooler, not up to an hour after eating the previous, not to talk about the one he eat by 8am, and the other around 9am, then this around 10am. I went to check the cooler, the food was cleared. Alright

I checked the stew, small tomatoes and egg was still remaining, not even a spoonful of rice was remaining. I took it as okay, it's alright. Afternoon, he eat, just around 3:50pm, I saw him reaching for pure water somewhere in the shop, I knew he was probably hungry or something, I pretended as if I didn't see him, he went for the cooler, I knew there was no food in the cooler, he opened the cooler as if there was food in the cooler and went to a corner to, I don't know, cause it was only the stew that was remaining in the cooler.

Now the funniest part is, I have placed him on a kinda savings whatsoever, that probably he could save something over time and probably start a business where he would be self reliant, but seeing all these narrative is kinda cold foot or something, I feel so discouraged, but I believe there is light at the end of the tunnel. I am a positivist but this one is somehow above me
Re: Weed And Excessive Appetite by jackmrandy: 5:32pm On Aug 09, 2023
Hier:

Is there anything that can be done to undo it

The reason I said it was because, this morning we went, alright, before I left home, it was 8 thereabout, he eat something, though not much but sizable meal, immediately we got to the shop, cooler stuff, I took my serving and he took his and a good sizable amount of rice was still remaining, rice, the stew was sliced tomatoes and fried egg, so somehow, just to test my curiosity about his feeding Appetite, I told him a little was remaining in the cooler, not up to an hour after eating the previous, not to talk about the one he eat by 8am, and the other around 9am, then this around 10am. I went to check the cooler, the food was cleared. Alright

I checked the stew, small tomatoes and egg was still remaining, not even a spoonful of rice was remaining. I took it as okay, it's alright. Afternoon, he eat, just around 3:50pm, I saw him reaching for pure water somewhere in the shop, I knew he was probably hungry or something, I pretended as if I didn't see him, he went for the cooler, I knew there was no food in the cooler, he opened the cooler as if there was food in the cooler and went to a corner to, I don't know, cause it was only the stew that was remaining in the cooler.

Now the funniest part is, I have placed him on a kinda savings whatsoever, that probably he could save something over time and probably start a business where he would be self reliant, but seeing all these narrative is kinda cold foot or something, I feel so discouraged, but I believe there is light at the end of the tunnel. I am a positivist but this one is somehow above me

if he is still into drugs, talk to him and let him know the dangers.. if you are scared of doing such, talk to an elderly in the hoouse aboout his predicament..

1 Like

Re: Weed And Excessive Appetite by Hier(m): 5:58pm On Aug 10, 2023
jackmrandy:

if he is still into drugs, talk to him and let him know the dangers.. if you are scared of doing such, talk to an elderly in the hoouse aboout his predicament..

I really don't think he's into it anymore, but this afternoon he went out and took longer than expected, came back with a tooth pick on his mouth, seeing the tooth pick raised my suspicion the more, but who knows

Alright, thanks for everything sir

(1) (Reply)

Fertility Supplement / Are You Suffering From Diabetes? Then Read This Now!!!!! / Benefits Of Chia Seeds, Where To Buy Chia Seeds In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.