Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,203 members, 7,811,545 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children (51030 Views)

Any Results Manipulation Was In Favour Of LP - Tribunal Judge, Moses Ugo / Lamidi Apapa’s Lawyer Denied Appearance By Tribunal Judge / Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by orion7: 12:50pm On Aug 10, 2023
HRMK:
how desperate could anyone be?by the time this vagabond is kept behind bars his fellow obidients would be lamenting!no sensible nigerian would ever blv obi could ever defeat the duo of atiku and tinubu in a clean and clear national election!the two have bn consistent and active in all present dispensation unlike obi who was brought out of oblivion when atiku picked him as his #runningmate!there is no court or tribunal that can declare him winner of last presidential elections!not even the apex court!!
he won’t see anything. If you can accept asari moving about with weapons accept this. If you don’t your headache. I assure you nothing will happen
Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by kings59: 12:54pm On Aug 10, 2023
All these just to tarnish a trib

What we don't forget is that the evil we create will also hunt us and our children

The whole world is watching.

When the truth plummets, people will realize their mistakes. By then, it will be too late.
Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by Chucks13: 1:05pm On Aug 10, 2023
kings59:

The issue here is that you allowed tribalism to take over you. Why not use your God-gifted talent to ascertain the person behind that post and his aim?

What tribalism are you talking about?

Pls free me, we are talking about serious issues you are talking tribalism.

Pls free me.
Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by okorogodwin4(m): 1:11pm On Aug 10, 2023
Acekidc4:

Who are they?? Provide their Personal info attached with their Pictures so i can forward it to DSS.
forward Tinubus certificate and pictures of his school mates
Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by Napata77: 1:17pm On Aug 10, 2023
Cyberterror:
That's Igbos for you. It is very dangerous to give Igbo man power. The last time they had it, they turned Nigeria upside down and ignited a civil war. They see power as a means to oppress those around them, that's what the Niger Delta minorities suffered when lumped with them in the Eastern region. When you see Igbos adding other tribes in their proposed Biafraaud, it is to satisfy their lust of oppressing and robbing them of their identity. Peter Obi himself is an IPOB criminal that's why he is always defending the terrorist group.

When they lump other ethnic groups in their Biafra, it is because they want to annex their natural resources, especially oil and gas.

That’s the MAIN reason.

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by Napata77: 1:24pm On Aug 10, 2023
Hueyreckless0007:

You people are very good at defending stupidity. Its soo irritating.

Even when una know say una dey f**k up, una go still find way cover am up.

This guy is an Obi supporter. When he was throwing shots on twitter, you guys were enjoying it. But today, he is an Apc supporter. Una don quick turn the matter around.

Igbos suffer from GROUP NARCISSISM, also known as COLLECTIVE NARCISSISM.

That explains their behaviour as outlined by you.

You can Google it to know the meaning.

I no get power to explain the psychological disorder.

But these traits are common to all narcissists and narcissistic groups.

They are never truly happy.

They are never wrong in their eyes.

They never apologise.

They exhibit a false superiority complex that acts as a cover for their deep subconscious inferiority complex.

They crave admiration constantly.

They crave attention constantly. Negative or positive attention, if doesn’t matter.

They thrive on emotional conflict and chaos.

It’s like food to them. They actually NEED it, to feel ‘alive’.

They are betrayers and lack empathy for others.

They feel entitled.

3 Likes

Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by Sylva2147: 1:31pm On Aug 10, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Dem go soon arrest am for there for one criminal venture and he will be deported and made to answer for his threats on the judiciary.

But beside the post just tell yourself the truth since we entered this new government have you received any good news for once?

Suffering and smiling
Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by Smoothtalkerfnb: 1:35pm On Aug 10, 2023
Dss will do him nothing

If Dss is strong make them enter some community in imo state., there they have a lot of work to do.
Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by JealousCobra(m): 1:47pm On Aug 10, 2023
Acekidc4:
DSS should Arrest this Ipob Criminal. I will forward his Picture and his post to all DSS Social Media handles. He needs to be taught a very bitter Lesson never to Threaten a man's Family.

I hope you all are seeing the Toxicity this Obidient and Ipob Miscreants Possess. Threatening little children is grossly unacceptable. Is this the New Low for this Emotional Miscreants 🤨🤔

Wailer!! He said nothing but the truth 🤠
Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by JealousCobra(m): 1:53pm On Aug 10, 2023
Acekidc4:
DSS should Arrest this Ipob Criminal. I will forward his Picture and his post to all DSS Social Media handles. He needs to be taught a very bitter Lesson never to Threaten a man's Family.

I hope you all are seeing the Toxicity this Obidient and Ipob Miscreants Possess. Threatening little children is grossly unacceptable. Is this the New Low for this Emotional Miscreants 🤨🤔

Wailer!! He said nothing but the truth here 🤠
Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by Omoawoke: 1:57pm On Aug 10, 2023
darling4242:
APC supporter's on the move

Kindly check my signature 👇 and contact me

Even with his igbotic face, you still blaming others

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by fredpeter(m): 2:27pm On Aug 10, 2023
Acekidc4:

You must be insane, it didn't occur to you that he may be a PDP supporter or NNPP supporter... Use ur head
Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:29pm On Aug 10, 2023
Acekidc4:

Gbam
Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by ObidenceNeckpre: 2:45pm On Aug 10, 2023
u are big fool, go back and check through the lunatic twitter post , before , during and after the election, he is chronic and lunatic obidient
darling4242:
APC supporter's on the move

Kindly check my signature 👇 and contact me

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by ObidenceNeckpre: 2:49pm On Aug 10, 2023
senseless post, what is the propaganda in calling a stupid post on twitter ??
DatNiggaDaz:
Propaganda will not save the mandate thief or put food on the tables of hungry emilokans
Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by NovusHomo(m): 2:52pm On Aug 10, 2023
thisweekng:

https://twitter.com/SantaChidi/status/1688986962634387456

Obidients have been shooting themselves in the foot since the time of "Eze Ndigbo Guguru"

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by JAYUK(m): 3:00pm On Aug 10, 2023
Why waste your data and energy,who doesn't know who this post will favour ought not to be living in Nigeria, propaganda is some Nigerians first name.
Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by Acekidc4(m): 3:39pm On Aug 10, 2023
JealousCobra:

Wailer!! He said nothing but the truth here 🤠

He said the truth by threatening to kill Children Abi 🙄 Clap for yourself 👏👏

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by donhils: 3:44pm On Aug 10, 2023
But how did this post say it's s from Obi's supporter?
Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by JetApartment: 3:51pm On Aug 10, 2023
thisweekng:

https://twitter.com/SantaChidi/status/1688986962634387456

Acekidc4:

AsomughaChuks05:
Most of these IPob Terrorists threatening our judges don't live in Nigeria. That's what's giving them mind to say anyhow. Their sphere of intimidation doesn't go beyond social media or south east region. There is nothing to worry about.

sreamsense:
Some Igbos don't hide their hatred, they keep hating until they injure themselves.

BigRocky:
The way this news was projected , nobody will tell you it coming from a dummy.

Where were all these maggots when Tinubu threatened all the judges with a promise of anarchy, one mugu even said he will send his photo to DSS, If DSS cannot arrest Tinubu for his threat then were is their justification?

Meanwhile, we all know APC is behind this ill scripted propaganda...Obidients are way smarter than this, this is obviously the handwork of an APC miscreant using false identity...grin grin grin grin
Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by Karnice600: 4:10pm On Aug 10, 2023
Acekidc4:

Ur mouth dey smell.
DSS wipe you there.
Go carry am for him house na
Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by stacyadams: 4:11pm On Aug 10, 2023
Acekidc4:

Did your dss arrest the clown who threatened Igbos during election...bloody hypocrite grin
Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by zinaunreal(m): 4:37pm On Aug 10, 2023
AareGaa:

If you're a wise person, you would know that Jagaban won the election, and nothing can remove him from office.

Presidency dey hungry ibos. Dem go tire

Jagaban won nothing and I am wise. Camman shift
Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by prophetfire: 5:47pm On Aug 10, 2023
Acekidc4:

You agbado miscreants can be very desperate. That's how you faked a threat against Okonjo iweala.
Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by crucifiso(m): 6:09pm On Aug 10, 2023
You can't do anything...
Acekidc4:

Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by Kingpowerful: 7:17pm On Aug 10, 2023
Burob:
Go & verify your paternity.
You're eternally dammed
Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by lailo: 7:40pm On Aug 10, 2023
Penguin2:
Good!

While I’m not supporting violence against anyone, all of them should know that Nigerian youths have had it to a choking level and can no longer tolerate any bullshit.

If they mess around, they will find out.

All eyes on the judiciary!
Ogbeni, just say Igbo youths. If the judgement goes against Obi, the judges must have taken bribes but if Obi is declared winner even though he uses money to buy the judgement, it is victory for democracy. U guys already wrote the judgement in your hand only waiting for the judges to do your wish, else their family members will die. Justice to you means Obi is declared winner not by merit of the case. You are the electorate, INEC chairman and the court at the same time. Bunch of irresponsible people. undecided

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by Hueyreckless0007: 7:41pm On Aug 10, 2023
Napata77:

Igbos suffer from GROUP NARCISSISM, also known as COLLECTIVE NARCISSISM.

That explains their behaviour as outlined by you.

You can Google it to know the meaning.

I no get power to explain the psychological disorder.

But these traits are common to all narcissists and narcissistic groups.

They are never truly happy.

They are never wrong in their eyes.

They never apologise.

They exhibit a false superiority complex that acts as a cover for their deep subconscious inferiority complex.

They crave admiration constantly.

They crave attention constantly. Negative or positive attention, if doesn’t matter.

They thrive on emotional conflict and chaos.

It’s like food to them. They actually NEED it, to feel ‘alive’.

They are betrayers and lack empathy for others.

They feel entitled.

Soo apt!!!
Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by Mubiola360: 7:46pm On Aug 10, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Propaganda will not save the mandate thief or put food on the tables of hungry emilokans
when it comes to this,you then call it propaganda.
Now tell me the meaning of "All eye on judiciary " if not threat
Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 10, 2023
sreamsense:
Some Igbos don't hide their hatred, they keep hating until they injure themselves.

See this hungry Yoruba man talking against the great Igbos
Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by olatunjithomas(m): 8:29pm On Aug 10, 2023
Acekidc4:

Nigga dey Italy. Beyond DSS jurisdiction.
Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by richard69(m): 8:45pm On Aug 10, 2023
Acekidc4:

background and attire doesn't suggest he is in Nigeria hence the nerve.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard / I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan / Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.