Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,340 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Removing A Sell Out Leader That Allowed France To Steal Resources.... - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Removing A Sell Out Leader That Allowed France To Steal Resources.... (227 Views)

Taliban Steal Β£62BILLION Worth Of Helicopters, Armoured Vehicles & Weapons(Pix) / Meet ISIS Leader That Was So Fat, Could Not Enter Police Vehicle / Interviewers Are Not Allowed To Look At Jacob Zuma's New 24-yr-old Wife (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Removing A Sell Out Leader That Allowed France To Steal Resources.... by tsdarkside(m): 6:37pm On Aug 09, 2023
afro americans are very pissed about the situation in niger republic....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpEAG510dZU
Re: Removing A Sell Out Leader That Allowed France To Steal Resources.... by ivolt: 6:42pm On Aug 09, 2023
France is not Niger republic's largest trade partner.
It makes up just 14% of the country's total trade.
Stop being gullible!
Re: Removing A Sell Out Leader That Allowed France To Steal Resources.... by tsdarkside(m): 6:54pm On Aug 09, 2023
comments to this video on youtube....

@araps4w354
IT IS TIME for all Africans to stand together against imperialism ✊🏾
@oluwatobiadegoke13
As a Nigerian, I'm all for Niger πŸ‡³πŸ‡ͺ. We're with you in Nigeria. Our president, the ECOWAS chairman, will do nothing.
@awm7896
We need more Julius Malemas in these African countries, im so glad these countries are standing up to past colonisers.
@PritTeaBeaUTea
This needs to happen all across Africa. Get the sell outs out of office.
@SamsonKing9
I'm Nigerian.. I stand with my bothers.. It's about time we take back what's ours!
@raphael9583
As a Nigeria, I stand with the Junta. Corrupt leaders must not be in power.
@Blkbeautee
Pay us reparations and leave Africa. France is upset cause they are getting kicked out. Africa needs to rise up and stop letting these corrupt leaders lead things.
@unapologeticafrican
THANKS PHIL FOR ALWAYS STANDING WITH THE BLACK FAMILY
@elderdwaynehull5377
Time for the people to stand up and fight for justice.
@BlackBravoDelta
As a Foundational Black American, I stand with you brothers & sisters in Niger! And All Africans who stand for the Revolution against Imperialism & Global White Supremacy. B1
@carlosvelez8000
Bravo Africa!!!!! Gran abrazo desde Argentina πŸ‡¦πŸ‡·πŸ‡¦πŸ‡·πŸ‡¦πŸ‡·
@gusmotorsports
Correction: France is not a former colonizer it is an active colonizer of several African countries.
@denzelreid4834
The Caribbean should do the same thing with its leaders.
@adrielnatasha5680
I wish Niger well as the move forward to make their resources enrich them instead of France. What hurts me is rich africans and other selfish pathetic African leaders trying to appease the West. Africa has a long way to go ... the mindset of the people has slowly started to change and I'm so happy for them.
@dionnebrown3635
Dear God it’s about timeπŸ’•πŸ’―πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ the whole continent of Africa needs to ban together to show that this BS of taking from their peoples is over
@techtiger217
As a Canadian πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ citizen I'm sooo happy to hear that the continent of Africa is finally standing up for itself!!
@aiahsdaughter6597
Industrialization is KEY for Africa 🌍 to THRIVE! They must focus on creating industries and EXPORTING GOODS! Shalom family from States
Re: Removing A Sell Out Leader That Allowed France To Steal Resources.... by tsdarkside(m): 7:07pm On Aug 09, 2023
we nigerians really dont need this wahala....

this colonialits targeted us the most after independence....

we dont want the title of not a brothers keeper....

cancel the sanctions....open up the borders to niger republic....
lets trust for the moment they know what they are doing....

(1) (Reply)

Long Beach In Africa, Benin Republic οΏ½οΏ½ / Taliban Installed 62 000 Camera In Kabul and other cities / West Making β€˜Blood Money' From Conflicts – Putin Accuses US Of Sabotaging Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.