Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

How Many Cities Have You Travelled To/Visited? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Many Cities Have You Travelled To/Visited? (714 Views)

Meet 22-Year-Old Lexie Alford Who Has Travelled To Every Country In The World / How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad? / "See What Somebody Did To Me" - Nigerian Man Who Travelled To Europe. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Cities Have You Travelled To/Visited? by commoditiesnig: 7:19pm On Aug 09, 2023
Hi everyone this post is sequel to a post on states visited.. thought we have fun on this

So tell us how many cities have you travelled to/visited?

1 Like

Re: How Many Cities Have You Travelled To/Visited? by Peledonomy: 7:20pm On Aug 09, 2023
Re: How Many Cities Have You Travelled To/Visited? by commoditiesnig: 7:21pm On Aug 09, 2023
commoditiesnig:
Hi everyone this post is sequel to a post on states visited.. thought we have fun on this

So tell us how many countries have you travelled to/visited?

Let me start with myself.. I've been to few countries for now

Turkey
Qatar
Egypt

Hoping to add more countries (Western) this year

1 Like

Re: How Many Cities Have You Travelled To/Visited? by commoditiesnig: 8:07pm On Aug 09, 2023
Peledonomy:
undecided no comment?
Re: How Many Cities Have You Travelled To/Visited? by Nebes: 9:27pm On Aug 09, 2023
Eight
Re: How Many Cities Have You Travelled To/Visited? by commoditiesnig: 10:05pm On Aug 09, 2023
Nebes:
Eight
Nice.. you can name them
Re: How Many Cities Have You Travelled To/Visited? by JrSteven(m): 10:42am On Aug 14, 2023
commoditiesnig:

Let me start with myself.. I've been to few countries for now

Turkey
Qatar
Egypt

Hoping to add more countries (Western) this year

What is Egypt like
Re: How Many Cities Have You Travelled To/Visited? by commoditiesnig: 4:05pm On Aug 14, 2023
JrSteven:

What is Egypt like
It's a developed country, with good infrastructure.

I spent few days in Cairo. Hope to visit again soon to go see Pyramids, beaches, etc.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Cities Have You Travelled To/Visited? by Sweetvie: 9:22am On Aug 15, 2023
smiley
Re: How Many Cities Have You Travelled To/Visited? by Mmcandy21: 9:40am On Aug 15, 2023
Turkey, south africa, dubai, russia, ghana, kenya, togo.

1 Like

Re: How Many Cities Have You Travelled To/Visited? by commoditiesnig: 1:07pm On Aug 15, 2023
Mmcandy21:
Turkey, south africa, dubai, russia, ghana, kenya, togo.
Brilliant

Comparing Turkey to Russia, which did you enjoy/prefer?

I had a lot of Russian & Ukrainian friends & colleagues during my time in Turkey

1 Like

Re: How Many Cities Have You Travelled To/Visited? by Mmcandy21: 1:50pm On Aug 15, 2023
commoditiesnig:

Brilliant

Comparing Turkey to Russia, which did you enjoy/prefer?

I had a lot of Russian & Ukrainian friends & colleagues during my time in Turkey
Russians are more friendly than the turkish people. Turkish are always after what you have to offer but Russians are natural helpers and friendly people

1 Like

Re: How Many Cities Have You Travelled To/Visited? by commoditiesnig: 3:49pm On Aug 15, 2023
Mmcandy21:
Russians are more friendly than the turkish people. Turkish are always after what you have to offer but Russians are natural helpers and friendly people
Lol.. You're 💯 very right about Turkish and Russian people.

A business partner of mine in Turkey is a Russian (runs a cargo company), he's a very nice, helpful and straightforward guy. We've been friends for 5yrs.

1 Like

Re: How Many Cities Have You Travelled To/Visited? by Mmcandy21: 10:05pm On Aug 15, 2023
commoditiesnig:

Lol.. You're 💯 very right about Turkish and Russian people.

A business partner of mine in Turkey is a Russian (runs a cargo company), he's a very nice, helpful and straightforward guy. We've been friends for 5yrs.
thats how it is. Will love to visit saint petersburg and moscow again God willing

1 Like

Re: How Many Cities Have You Travelled To/Visited? by commoditiesnig: 10:19pm On Aug 15, 2023
Mmcandy21:
thats how it is. Will love to visit saint petersburg and moscow again God willing
Same here
Re: How Many Cities Have You Travelled To/Visited? by JrSteven(m): 11:27am On Aug 16, 2023
commoditiesnig:

It's a developed country, with good infrastructure.

I spent few days in Cairo. Hope to visit again soon to go see Pyramids, beaches, etc.

Thank you, how much is the budget to stay in Egypt for a month and can a Nigerian stay in Egypt comfortably for a year and more ?
Re: How Many Cities Have You Travelled To/Visited? by commoditiesnig: 1:03pm On Aug 17, 2023
JrSteven:

Thank you, how much is the budget to stay in Egypt for a month and can a Nigerian stay in Egypt comfortably for a year and more ?
I only spent few days in Cairo so I can't say much.. Egypt is not so expensive.

But I'll prefer and suggest Morroco to my clients

2 Likes

Re: How Many Cities Have You Travelled To/Visited? by commoditiesnig: 4:41pm On Nov 27, 2023
JrSteven:

I have a partner in Egypt. The cost of living is quite low/affordable cost of living.

Jobs also available for foreigners

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Free Visa / Cash And Travel Rewards / Which Is Your Favorite Airline When You Travel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.