Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,708 members, 7,813,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Elon Musk’s X Fined $350,000 By US Government Over Trump’s Twitter Account - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Elon Musk’s X Fined $350,000 By US Government Over Trump’s Twitter Account (26655 Views)

Donald Trump & His Reinstated Twitter Account: See What Musk Posted / Twitter DMs To Have End To End Encryption - Elon Musk / Facebook Fined $5 Billion For Breaching Users' Privacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elon Musk’s X Fined $350,000 By US Government Over Trump’s Twitter Account by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 09, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Of course. His current project is to plant chips into human brains. That's probably the anti Christ the bibl speaks of grin
I'm very serious

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk’s X Fined $350,000 By US Government Over Trump’s Twitter Account by JayDaily2: 10:20pm On Aug 09, 2023
Elon Musk have it.

Integrity!!!

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk’s X Fined $350,000 By US Government Over Trump’s Twitter Account by Iamcrazy: 10:20pm On Aug 09, 2023
Wow... Do we have a war already. United States of America is getting upset easily these days. Frustrated I guess

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk’s X Fined $350,000 By US Government Over Trump’s Twitter Account by grandstar(m): 10:29pm On Aug 09, 2023
If there's a subpoena to that effect. shouldn't he comply?

Can anyone here answer that question? I want to know.
Re: Elon Musk’s X Fined $350,000 By US Government Over Trump’s Twitter Account by Kukutente23: 10:30pm On Aug 09, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Half news.

"The opinion notes that Twitter ultimately complied with the warrant, leading to the fine of X."

He eventually complied and still chop fine join grin
You don't understand English
Read again. This time slowly

3 Likes

Re: Elon Musk’s X Fined $350,000 By US Government Over Trump’s Twitter Account by raskymonojendor: 10:36pm On Aug 09, 2023
Kukutente23:

You don't understand English
Read again. This time slowly
Your English comprehension teacher deserves flogging, since you are the one that doesn't understand English.

This is one of the reasons why I love the fact that Canada and USA requires IELTS test for citizens of Nigeria for immigration and university admissions purposes.

He eventually released the document but was fined for delaying to release it.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elon Musk’s X Fined $350,000 By US Government Over Trump’s Twitter Account by MrsTwrite(f): 10:38pm On Aug 09, 2023
The guy na Odogwu!
Re: Elon Musk’s X Fined $350,000 By US Government Over Trump’s Twitter Account by MrPRevailer(m): 10:41pm On Aug 09, 2023
Find out why they want Trump so bad by watching this 6mins video. I promise it will change your view instantly.
https://twitter.com/JimFergusonUK/status/1685888732635758593?s=20

Follow https://twitter.com/illuminatibot | https://twitter.com/realtpv

if you want to know who the vallains are.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk’s X Fined $350,000 By US Government Over Trump’s Twitter Account by Ibrahimcoomasie: 10:43pm On Aug 09, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Half news.

"The opinion notes that Twitter ultimately complied with the warrant, leading to the fine of X."

He eventually complied and still chop fine join grin
After God, na government.

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk’s X Fined $350,000 By US Government Over Trump’s Twitter Account by Goodvibes007: 10:47pm On Aug 09, 2023
grandstar:

Yes. He should have immediately complied instead of delaying or resisting.

However, he did not comply immediately, and he got fined for it. OP should have posted the full news.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk’s X Fined $350,000 By US Government Over Trump’s Twitter Account by MrPRevailer(m): 10:48pm On Aug 09, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

After God, na government.

A government that is seeking to kill it's own citizens and depopulate humanity.
I'm here because of people like you. Open your eyes. Watch this 6 minutes video now.

https://twitter.com/JimFergusonUK/status/1685888732635758593?s=20

Check my profile for the right news sources.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk’s X Fined $350,000 By US Government Over Trump’s Twitter Account by Owochogod: 10:52pm On Aug 09, 2023
USA govt una go find tire no evidence.
Re: Elon Musk’s X Fined $350,000 By US Government Over Trump’s Twitter Account by jayAjoku(m): 11:00pm On Aug 09, 2023
Nobody should be taking anything coming from the USA Government seriously again They’re a bunch of hypocrites

3 Likes

Re: Elon Musk’s X Fined $350,000 By US Government Over Trump’s Twitter Account by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:05pm On Aug 09, 2023
grandstar:

Yes, compliance was mandatory. They eventually turned over the access and records but prolonging that earned them the fine.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk’s X Fined $350,000 By US Government Over Trump’s Twitter Account by Justshez: 11:06pm On Aug 09, 2023
Taylor90:
Thats great

Kudos to Musk

Protect your users identity and information at all cost

I can never register on any Nigerian app, site or forum with my real identities

No phone number sign up only emails and the email sef I won’t verify it with my number

They can sell you any minute.

If IG was owned by a Nigerian they for don catch Gistlover long time ago because of many sell outs we have
idiot that IG that you're talking about sells people's data and they allow the FBI to look at people's account. So please stop been foolish 😏

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk’s X Fined $350,000 By US Government Over Trump’s Twitter Account by BrutusOj(m): 11:10pm On Aug 09, 2023
Abeg, has Twitter been renamed? What's the X I am seeing along side Twitter here?
Re: Elon Musk’s X Fined $350,000 By US Government Over Trump’s Twitter Account by Silentgroper(m): 11:12pm On Aug 09, 2023
grandstar:

folake4u should be able to... ...

she's a law student...
Re: Elon Musk’s X Fined $350,000 By US Government Over Trump’s Twitter Account by bigboluet(m): 11:22pm On Aug 09, 2023
BrutusOj:
Abeg, has Twitter been renamed? What's the X I am seeing along side Twitter here?

Welcome back from the other side. How's journey.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk’s X Fined $350,000 By US Government Over Trump’s Twitter Account by BrutusOj(m): 11:30pm On Aug 09, 2023
bigboluet:

Welcome back from the other side. How's journey.
Which journey? Are you dreaming? Kindly answer my question if you have an answer to it.
Re: Elon Musk’s X Fined $350,000 By US Government Over Trump’s Twitter Account by raskymonojendor: 11:38pm On Aug 09, 2023
BrutusOj:
It's now X. Up till date I still search for twitter on my phone then suddenly remember it's now X.

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk’s X Fined $350,000 By US Government Over Trump’s Twitter Account by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 11:40pm On Aug 09, 2023
Rayban25:
if it were one certain forum founder now he wont hesitate to sell the person out

You mean Saun? Or Sheun?
Re: Elon Musk’s X Fined $350,000 By US Government Over Trump’s Twitter Account by musicwriter(m): 11:42pm On Aug 09, 2023
Taylor90:
Thats great

Kudos to Musk

No phone number sign up only emails and the email sef I won’t verify it with my number

If IG was owned by a Nigerian they for don catch Gistlover long time ago because of many sell outs we have

What about Nairaland?
They have your IP address and unless you're using VPN, it's easy to get your phone number from the Telecoms via your IP.

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk’s X Fined $350,000 By US Government Over Trump’s Twitter Account by BrutusOj(m): 11:43pm On Aug 09, 2023
raskymonojendor:

It's now X. Up till date I still search for twitter on my phone then suddenly remember it's now X.
Wow.. nairaland my source of information 😃. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Elon Musk’s X Fined $350,000 By US Government Over Trump’s Twitter Account by drnoel: 11:44pm On Aug 09, 2023
Taylor90:
Thats great

Kudos to Musk

Really! Very good, he will pay the money and still give the twitter info when subpoenas start flying from all directions. Some people are indefensible
Re: Elon Musk’s X Fined $350,000 By US Government Over Trump’s Twitter Account by drnoel: 11:45pm On Aug 09, 2023
donproject2:
Elon doesn't care about your opinion, he cares about his. He is autocratic in nature, he decides what he wants and not what people feel it is right. He's a bizman with so much liver, he's damn rich and has money power...
Trump is broke actually. But ofcos his base won't want to believe that
Re: Elon Musk’s X Fined $350,000 By US Government Over Trump’s Twitter Account by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 09, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

You mean Saun? Or Sheun?

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk’s X Fined $350,000 By US Government Over Trump’s Twitter Account by jaxxy(m): 11:57pm On Aug 09, 2023
it's against twitter policy I guess.
Re: Elon Musk’s X Fined $350,000 By US Government Over Trump’s Twitter Account by Trustmea: 12:18am On Aug 10, 2023
kokoBoii:
Mtheww, money wey him go use buy one stick of toothpick for club
This life no balance at all and some ppl no have quarter of that amount and those that have the amount is feeling like demi god in this country. Inside life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Samsung Warns Galaxy Note 7 Owners To Stop Using Phones At Risk Of Exploding / How To Identify A Really Great Charger. Power Specifications Explained.... / Call, Data Costs To Double As FG Invokes New Telecom Tax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.