Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,607 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Why Frequent Malaria & Typhoid - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Frequent Malaria & Typhoid (126 Views)

There Is No Such Thing As “Malaria-Typhoid”, Avoid Combining Malaria And Typhoid / Frequent Malaria Attack, What Could Be The Solution? / Nigerian Invents A Water Device That Prevents Cholera And Typhoid Infections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Frequent Malaria & Typhoid by Hills3(f): 11:10pm On Aug 09, 2023
*WHY FREQUENT MALARIA & TYPHOID.*

1. Your Liver is under attack either by the malaria parasite or by too much stress of daily life.

2. Merozoite stage parasite is ongoing in your blood stream.

3. Intestine is quite dirty (for typhoid).

*If the malaria isn't well treated and finds its way to the brain through the blood stream, it'll become celebral malaria and could cause _MADNESS_.*

So,

*If you're looking for a cheap natural way to deal with this menace,* then you should go for

*_MY NATURAL FORMULA WHICH IS YOUR SURE ANSWER_* to all malaria wahala.

Why my natural formular is what you need....

a) It handles all the 5 or more types of malaria and flushes typhoid too. _*this means that you'll save the money for lab test*_ which is intended to know the kind of malaria you're having and at what level it is

b) you're freed from the side effects you get from chemical malaria drugs like dizziness, loss of appetite, weakness, etc that limit you from going about your daily business for days because you're on treatment, it even flushes out free radicals that potentially causes cancers.

c) it makes your liver and gall bladder energy situation good.

d) it eradicates the joint and body pains saving you money for pain killers/ anagestics

e) it cleanses your entire colon leaving no hiding place for the typhoid.

f) you won't ever have to treat malaria every 2 weeks anymore. _*how much will you save if you shift from treating malaria every 2 weeks to once every 3 to 6 months?*_

Order my *_NATURAL FORMULA_* right away on a budget as low as affordable _(if you can take bitter stuff which is in liquid form)._*

or

*10k for the one in capsules form.*

Both work amazingly well to eradicate all 5+ types of malaria from your body .

Order *_MY NATURAL FORMULA_* now and get answers to all your malaria woes.

It's way cheaper than going the chemical way.

(1) (Reply)

Where To Seek Proper Peripheral Neuropathy Treatment? / Dr. Manoj Godara-best Doctor For Chest Pain Treatment In Jaipur / Unveiling The Allure Of Wynn Las Vegas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.