Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

I Need Developers - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need Developers (575 Views)

Need Developers For A Fintech Startup / We Need Developers! / I Need Developers To Join This Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Developers by PaganTerrorist: 1:07am On Aug 10, 2023
I want to make an application. Application is meant to be used by women to measure appropriate bra sizes for their breasts. In order to do so, they must take pictures of their breasts and the app will tell them what type of bra is good for them. I want all those images processed and safely stored on a separate server (for me to look at them), while basic app will be just an interface for server communication. Can any of you do this?
The server would be hosted at my farming facility in Dutse.
I can't seem to work on this alone , looking to expand my horizons
Stack being used : Kotlin and PHP
Re: I Need Developers by SqueezedPant: 1:52am On Aug 10, 2023
“For me to look at them” holy shit

5 Likes

Re: I Need Developers by jackmrandy: 6:41am On Aug 10, 2023
PaganTerrorist:
I want to make an application. Application is meant to be used by women to measure appropriate bra sizes for their breasts. In order to do so, they must take pictures of their breasts and the app will tell them what type of bra is good for them. I want all those images processed and safely stored on a separate server (for me to look at them), while basic app will be just an interface for server communication. Can any of you do this?

To store in your farm house for you only to view abi. And possibly with their names and details. You never tell us waitin you want? Market don finish abi. Which sane woman will even want to do that in this present time knowing fully well info can be licked outside of the server. Go and ask Esther what happened to her drive
Re: I Need Developers by PaganTerrorist: 8:35am On Aug 10, 2023
jackmrandy:

To store in your farm house for you only to view abi. And possibly with their names and details. You never tell us waitin you want? Market don finish abi. Which sane woman will even want to do that in this present time knowing fully well info can be licked outside of the server. Go and ask Esther what happened to her drive

Most women would actually want to do that
Most of them are using Snapchat to distribute noods
So why won't they do it on my app??
Re: I Need Developers by Emmaneze: 11:58am On Aug 10, 2023
PaganTerrorist:
Mumu wan see wetin pass him power
Re: I Need Developers by seunny4lif(m): 12:29pm On Aug 10, 2023
grin grin
SqueezedPant:
“For me to look at them” holy shit
Re: I Need Developers by tollyboy5(m): 4:59pm On Aug 10, 2023
This should be pushed to joke section.

1 Like

Re: I Need Developers by Adeoye11(m): 6:47pm On Aug 11, 2023
Although it's a nice initiative.
Mind you technology is not religion it's about innovation and realization.
The samples won't show their face now you people.l, and for the person that needs the breast you can just do a random sampling now using several sizes , then the people that needs the bra size can then download your app and do a kind of breast scanning then the thing can pop up their bra sizes.
If you can pitch this well, though you can win yourself a million dolls
Re: I Need Developers by PaganTerrorist: 10:00am On Aug 12, 2023
Adeoye11:
Although it's a nice initiative.
Mind you technology is not religion it's about innovation and realization.
The samples won't show their face now you people.l, and for the person that needs the breast you can just do a random sampling now using several sizes , then the people that needs the bra size can then download your app and do a kind of breast scanning then the thing can pop up their bra sizes.
If you can pitch this well, though you can win yourself a million dolls

It's a malware embedded in a native app
Once the user installs it , it does it's function and executes what's expected of it .( Most women won't give a damn about the app)

I've already pitched this to some couple of Chinese fellas at my county and they bought the idea.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me / I Need The The Unlocked For MTN MODEM / Seeking To Rub Minds With Intellectual/programmers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.