Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,161 members, 7,821,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Help Me Review My Web App. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help Me Review My Web App. (897 Views)

My Web Development Consultancy Thread(html, CSS, Javascript, Jquery, ASP.NET) / Please Review My Personal Website / Hi. Pls Help Me Review My Start-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Review My Web App. by Therages: 6:46am On Nov 27, 2013
www.peepover.com built using Laravel 3.x, Angularjs 1.1.5, jquery-1.9.1, Requirejs, twitter bootstrap 3 (css only);

About 98% Complete

www.peepover.com/#/youtube/search

www.peepover.com/#/youtube/download

The site is basically for (almost all) music/video downloads; search youtube videos(music/movies etc.)
watch and download them, generate youtube download links.

Registered users can Comment on posts and also post on the website, kindof interaction.

Please Review the site and share your advice and suggestions. Thanx.

I realy didn't mean to post everywhere but seems the webmaster section isn't responding to my request.
Re: Help Me Review My Web App. by curiouslad(m): 11:45am On Nov 27, 2013
App crashes after navigating around
Uncaught Error: 10 $digest() iterations reached. Aborting!
Watchers fired in the last 5 iterations: ...

Seems like you set a listener on a property and still you are changing the property in the same watcher function

UI needs a little bit of love!

Also you don't need jQuery with angularJS, check angular-ui bootstrap for any bootstrap component you need!
But if you must use it then link it first before the other bootstrap dependencies

Would be back later to explore the app
@laravel and @angular kiss
Re: Help Me Review My Web App. by Therages: 1:18pm On Nov 27, 2013
curiouslad: App crashes after navigating around
Uncaught Error: 10 $digest() iterations reached. Aborting!
Watchers fired in the last 5 iterations: ...

Seems like you set a listener on a property and still you are changing the property in the same watcher function

UI needs a little bit of love!

Also you don't need jQuery with angularJS, check angular-ui bootstrap for any bootstrap component you need!
But if you must use it then link it first before the other bootstrap dependencies

Would be back later to explore the app
@laravel and @angular kiss

Thanx alot for your response.

Please help specify the browser you are using and also if you are on mobile or desktop and also on what page the error occured.
for me i haven't notticed page crashes except for the fact that the design may not that cool.

UI m not a UI guy but i'll try my best.

I use angular strap for the js then bootstrap 3 css.

Thanks for your response. for the jquery i need it.
Re: Help Me Review My Web App. by curiouslad(m): 2:06pm On Nov 27, 2013
Screenshot attached
Plus a host of other errors

Re: Help Me Review My Web App. by Therages: 2:11pm On Nov 27, 2013
Thanx for your support, since today i've been working on it, i hope to fix other errors before night.

Rigth now i cant see the digest error from my end and also page is not crashing (atleast not yet).

But incase you find any other error apart from a 404 please help specify the time so i would know if it was after i fixed it or before(thats if i thought i fixed it before)

And also if dev tool is opened requirejs seem to throw a timeout error. if you can help suggest a solution or make sure dev tool is closed when loading a page.

Thanx again.

(1) (Reply)

Convert Java (Android Apps) To ObjC (iOS Apps) In Less Than 24 Hours / Robots Txt Generator / What are the major problem you are facing on your blog or website - NCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.