Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Group Commends Akpabio For Disclosing Senators' Recess Allowance On Live TV - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Commends Akpabio For Disclosing Senators' Recess Allowance On Live TV (25825 Views)

Video Of Governor Ganduje Endorsing Akpabio For Senate Presidency / EFCC Invites Akpabio For Fresh Questioning Over Multi-Billion Naira Fraud / Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Commends Akpabio For Disclosing Senators' Recess Allowance On Live TV by mytime24(f): 6:54am On Aug 10, 2023
Ole
Re: Group Commends Akpabio For Disclosing Senators' Recess Allowance On Live TV by Calicoe: 6:54am On Aug 10, 2023
ekineme:

It is not a must for you to comment, He clearly withdrew the statement when his attention was called to it, All this statement is to save face.
Oga leave that one o,, there are some people who no matter what happens, can not see how much they are being oppressed. IconR believes he's the only one who should sacrifice while others continue to eat fat.
Until bad governance hits him directly, that's when he will realize how much of his life span is being shorten

2 Likes

Re: Group Commends Akpabio For Disclosing Senators' Recess Allowance On Live TV by Akeem79(m): 6:54am On Aug 10, 2023
IconicR:
He was just being transparent but trust Nigerians to come for his head because of their natural hatred for successful men and women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Group Commends Akpabio For Disclosing Senators' Recess Allowance On Live TV by MrAbufayed: 6:54am On Aug 10, 2023
IconicR:
He was just being transparent but trust Nigerians to come for his head because of their natural hatred for successful men and women.
I don't know why you just always show a great level of foolishness, Nigerians are suffering and senators are going on recess with plenty pocket money and the government including the senators are telling us to be patient with tinubu's government,if we are suffering let us all do it together,where are the palliatives to cushion the effect of subsidy removal,men IconicR you have to respect yourself on this faceless forum and the mental health of Nigerians who are being trampled on everyday by our useless politicians without conscience,if you don't respect yourself,one day certainly karma will come for your big head

5 Likes

Re: Group Commends Akpabio For Disclosing Senators' Recess Allowance On Live TV by gameova(m): 6:54am On Aug 10, 2023
God please why was i born in this country. Why why why sad angry

2 Likes

Re: Group Commends Akpabio For Disclosing Senators' Recess Allowance On Live TV by tolexy007(m): 6:56am On Aug 10, 2023
DropsMic:

They don’t.. They are just typical blacks defending and singing the praises of their slave master in exchange for peanuts.

they are paid to defend anything APC. dey are everywhere both on Twitter and Nairaland. infact dey gave Dem targets self.

2 Likes

Re: Group Commends Akpabio For Disclosing Senators' Recess Allowance On Live TV by jojothaiv(m): 6:56am On Aug 10, 2023
Akfrenzy:
grin Dem don drop small peanuts so their watchdogs can wail and support them for soft landing 😆😆😆
Dem go explain taya!
Re: Group Commends Akpabio For Disclosing Senators' Recess Allowance On Live TV by Racoon(m): 6:56am On Aug 10, 2023
IconicR:
See as you shamelessly defending the idiocy of the criminal minded Godswill Akpabio who supposed to be facing EFCC court trial. As man that later withdrew the same statement. Why are late like this?

1 Like

Re: Group Commends Akpabio For Disclosing Senators' Recess Allowance On Live TV by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 10, 2023
MASTAkiLLAh:
Group for hire grin Were they deaf when he withdrew that comment ?
Why did he withdraw it if they aren’t truly eating excess undue money?

1 Like

Re: Group Commends Akpabio For Disclosing Senators' Recess Allowance On Live TV by orisa37: 6:56am On Aug 10, 2023
SP, AKPABIO, SO FAR SO EXCELLENT.
Re: Group Commends Akpabio For Disclosing Senators' Recess Allowance On Live TV by Uncletony(m): 6:56am On Aug 10, 2023
IconicR:
They are all thieves! Non is successful. U are a dummy though no need wasting my precious time educating you.

1 Like

Re: Group Commends Akpabio For Disclosing Senators' Recess Allowance On Live TV by Ever8090: 6:58am On Aug 10, 2023
IconicR:
What would you have him say in defense? Nigerians are naturally toxic to the elites. Even you sef is corrupt irrespective of whatever you are currently doing, I'm not supporting him but let's not be tying our wrapper one side, let's be saying things as it is. If you are up there you'll do worse. May God help the president to rescue Nigeria and may He guide our leaders right.
God punish you and your likes

1 Like

Re: Group Commends Akpabio For Disclosing Senators' Recess Allowance On Live TV by Greatness09: 6:58am On Aug 10, 2023
Like for real!!!!

What is really happening I guess we the citizens are even the biggest problem in Nigeria…why will he say something that you claim is to prove transparency and immediately withdraw the statement

Are we that dumb!!! Or what

Geez!!!

Like this is just so hilarious that some people will defend nonsense just for rubbish reasons

2 Likes

Re: Group Commends Akpabio For Disclosing Senators' Recess Allowance On Live TV by oyeb15: 7:01am On Aug 10, 2023
Akpabio will stylishly expose Tinubu. He's a good guy. He knows what he is doing.

At the end of d day, they will all blame Tinubu for impoverishing d country. Same game Babangida played for Buhari in 1985.

Tinubu is an egoist that want everyone at his feet. Yet, he's mentally weak.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Group Commends Akpabio For Disclosing Senators' Recess Allowance On Live TV by EcoNews: 7:03am On Aug 10, 2023
Foolish fools shut your foolish mouth.
They have disclosed the amount which is less than 300K oya go to the street n start fighting as the same money was not shared under Obasanjo Ebele n Buhari.

Ofunaofu:

If he was just being transparent, why did he turn around to say that he was merely sending them prayers to their Mail boxes

Sometimes, I wonder how some of you reason
DominusPrime:

The way people reason is shocking. The man changed mouth immediately meaning he had no intention of being transparent yet people like iconicR still defend him…if truly they were not enriching themselves will the public outcry be so much? Will be need to correct anything? Sense is far from some people
DominusPrime:

See nonsense talk. So as I am not up there I shouldn’t complain? Infact there is no need for Efcc, icpc, the police or any other law enforcement agency nah. Since anybody up there will do the same let us just keep applauding them. Mumu
Innobee99:
Stop suffering and smiling. Someone came to whisper into his ears and he later changed his statement.
Stop supporting evil while we keep lamenting.
No be our leaders dey kill us, na people no like u
Blaze14k:
All those calling out calling igbos out you can never see them here. If you call them tribal bigot they say you are terrorist yet the politicians steal all they can. But the gullible supporters refuse to see they are used as a decoy. Funny thing is they think these politicians don't read our comment so they have first hand info on what is going on.
DropsMic:

They don’t.. They are just typical blacks defending and singing the praises of their slave master in exchange for peanuts.
Greyworld:

Transparent indeed. Why did he withdraw the statement and sent prayers to the mailbox. Awon post man.
ekineme:

It is not a must for you to comment, He clearly withdrew the statement when his attention was called to it, All this statement is to save face.
Re: Group Commends Akpabio For Disclosing Senators' Recess Allowance On Live TV by ruggedtimi(m): 7:03am On Aug 10, 2023
If na 240k Dem pay Akpabio, he won't be seating down there.
Re: Group Commends Akpabio For Disclosing Senators' Recess Allowance On Live TV by Arabk25: 7:03am On Aug 10, 2023
IconicR:
Why wasn't he transparent during when the senate and efcc was investigating him that year wen they where shouting off the mic off the mic
Now he's the senate president abi have you forgotten so soon?
Re: Group Commends Akpabio For Disclosing Senators' Recess Allowance On Live TV by ruggedtimi(m): 7:04am On Aug 10, 2023
EcoNews:
They have disclosed the amount which is less than 300K oya go to the street n start fighting as the same money was not shared under Obasanjo Ebele n Buhari.

and you believe it was that amount that was shared

1 Like

Re: Group Commends Akpabio For Disclosing Senators' Recess Allowance On Live TV by Thomasankara(m): 7:04am On Aug 10, 2023
[/color]maybe na mistake[color=#770077]😆
ferrarihomes:
so deputy speaker dey collect pass speaker
Re: Group Commends Akpabio For Disclosing Senators' Recess Allowance On Live TV by Ofunaofu: 7:07am On Aug 10, 2023
EcoNews:

Typical of a Agbadorian

Can't engage in a constructive conversation without throwing insults and abuse
Re: Group Commends Akpabio For Disclosing Senators' Recess Allowance On Live TV by DaTruths: 7:07am On Aug 10, 2023
IconicR:

You are a BMC nothing person wan tell me.
Re: Group Commends Akpabio For Disclosing Senators' Recess Allowance On Live TV by LeeSmart: 7:07am On Aug 10, 2023
IconicR:
When it comes to political topics it seems like u're always loosing it ma'am... U're a nice person outside politics
Re: Group Commends Akpabio For Disclosing Senators' Recess Allowance On Live TV by blowjohn(m): 7:08am On Aug 10, 2023
Make una rush go check una mailboxes for prayers o
Re: Group Commends Akpabio For Disclosing Senators' Recess Allowance On Live TV by bobo65(m): 7:09am On Aug 10, 2023
These guys no rate Nigerians at all o

Like how dumb do they think we are?
Re: Group Commends Akpabio For Disclosing Senators' Recess Allowance On Live TV by sonofsteven: 7:10am On Aug 10, 2023
IconicR don drop updates
Re: Group Commends Akpabio For Disclosing Senators' Recess Allowance On Live TV by bobo65(m): 7:10am On Aug 10, 2023
ruggedtimi:
and you believe it was that amount that was shared

I tire for some people

They are just trying to save face

Seriously this ppl no regard us at all
Re: Group Commends Akpabio For Disclosing Senators' Recess Allowance On Live TV by IfnobeGod20: 7:11am On Aug 10, 2023
IconicR:
If you don't see sarcasm displayed in the news, then, you need brain check.
Please what is transparency in sharing money to themselves for going on recess? Please how many Nigerian workers receive such allowance? I have been working as a public servant for over 13 years now, I have not receive a dime of leave allowance that I am entitled to by public service rule.
Come to think of it, if what he did was right, why did he withdrew the statement immediately as announced by him. Well, thankfully even the devil has supporters. He knew he did wrong that was why he withdrew the announcement.
Citizens should endure the country's hardship but they live larger than life and sharing and ripping our common patrimony daily.

1 Like

Re: Group Commends Akpabio For Disclosing Senators' Recess Allowance On Live TV by Kenmatt(m): 7:11am On Aug 10, 2023
No body should commend him for that because he let the Cat out of the bag with no intention.

When he realised, didn't you get notice of how he played on his intelligence and not ours by diverting the talk to deceive himself to believe that he was making prayers for them.
Re: Group Commends Akpabio For Disclosing Senators' Recess Allowance On Live TV by enemyofprogress: 7:13am On Aug 10, 2023
IconicR:
transparent? Do you know the meaning of transparent? I don't think so
Re: Group Commends Akpabio For Disclosing Senators' Recess Allowance On Live TV by mkoabiola: 7:13am On Aug 10, 2023
Paid group don collect theyr share too.

Mushroom paid group
Re: Group Commends Akpabio For Disclosing Senators' Recess Allowance On Live TV by enemyofprogress: 7:14am On Aug 10, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

If you don't see sarcasm displayed in the news, then, you need brain check.
Please what is transparency in sharing money to themselves for going on recess? Please how many Nigerian workers receive such allowance? I have been working as a public servant for over 13 years now, I have not receive a dime of leave allowance that I am entitled to by public service rule.
Come to think of it, if what he did was right, why did he withdrew the statement immediately as announced by him. Well, thankfully even the devil has supporters. He knew he did wrong that was why he withdrew the announcement.
Citizens should endure the country's hardship but they live larger than life and sharing and ripping our common patrimony daily.
no mind the guy. Akpabio is from his village.
Re: Group Commends Akpabio For Disclosing Senators' Recess Allowance On Live TV by adeashaye(m): 7:15am On Aug 10, 2023
I guess the Foundation for True Freedom and Public Accountability had checked their facts before putting them here.

I think something is wrong somewhere if the Senate President receives N248,424.25, the Deputy Senate President receives 230,916.70, the Speaker of the House of Representatives receives N247,711 BUT THE DEPUTY SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES RECEIVES N288,703.42.

What exactly is going on?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rivers State Shuts Down Chinese Company Responsible For Black Soot / Bala Baiko Dumps APC For PDP, Claims Atiku Will Soon Do Same / Landslide: Buhari Wins Own Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.