Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Why Am I Having A Back Pain Every Morning? I Need Your Help Nairalanders - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Am I Having A Back Pain Every Morning? I Need Your Help Nairalanders (196 Views)

My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning.. / 5 Causes Of Breast Pain Every Woman Should Know, No 4 Is Very Common / Help Nairalanders - Does Masturbation Cause Weight Loss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Am I Having A Back Pain Every Morning? I Need Your Help Nairalanders by Blackhacker(m): 6:37am On Aug 10, 2023
Good morning everyone I thought it was too much sex so I stop having sex but the kind of pain I wake up to in my back is becoming unbearable to be sincere, I have gone to a well-known pharmacy and they prescribe me some drugs which I used and the pain went away and came back and the amount of back pain I have brought is just what I can't say, mind you I work from home sitting over 6hours every day but for the last couple of months stop working just to observe my back and I can't lie the pain this morning is just unbearable seriously I need help. This pain only occurs mostly in the morning and sometimes might be there all day but it started anytime I wake up.
Re: Why Am I Having A Back Pain Every Morning? I Need Your Help Nairalanders by MrsTwrite(f): 6:40am On Aug 10, 2023
I have had similar back pain, just give yourself sometime, take a break from work, do some really good exercise, then go for a full body massage as well, it will help.
Re: Why Am I Having A Back Pain Every Morning? I Need Your Help Nairalanders by dawnomike(m): 6:45am On Aug 10, 2023
Blackhacker:
Good morning everyone I thought it was too much sex so I stop having sex but the kind of pain I wake up to in my back is becoming unbearable to be sincere, I have gone to a well-known pharmacy and they prescribe me some drugs which I used and the pain went away and came back and the amount of back pain I have brought is just what I can't say, mind you I work from home sitting over 6hours every day but for the last couple of months stop working just to observe my back and I can't lie the pain this morning is just unbearable seriously I need. This pain only occurs mostly in the morning and sometimes might be there all day but it started anytime I wake up.
Your mattress is the culprit here. It is too soft!
When you sleep on a soft mattress, a portion of it depresses and that makes your spinal get arched during your long hours sleep.

1 Like

Re: Why Am I Having A Back Pain Every Morning? I Need Your Help Nairalanders by SocialJustice: 7:26am On Aug 10, 2023
Blackhacker:
Good morning everyone I thought it was too much sex so I stop having sex but the kind of pain I wake up to in my back is becoming unbearable to be sincere, I have gone to a well-known pharmacy and they prescribe me some drugs which I used and the pain went away and came back and the amount of back pain I have brought is just what I can't say, mind you I work from home sitting over 6hours every day but for the last couple of months stop working just to observe my back and I can't lie the pain this morning is just unbearable seriously I need help. This pain only occurs mostly in the morning and sometimes might be there all day but it started anytime I wake up.
Buy orthopedic mattress or sleep on the floor.
Re: Why Am I Having A Back Pain Every Morning? I Need Your Help Nairalanders by slimjohn2k5: 7:42am On Aug 10, 2023
Don't buy orthopaedic mattress. But semi orthopaedic, then reduce sugar consumption for some time, also ensure your seats at home are firm and not sinking wen u sit on them.

Drugs will relieve u for a while but wen the underlying cause is not treated, it comes back. Physiotherapist will not tell u this because they want ur money.
Re: Why Am I Having A Back Pain Every Morning? I Need Your Help Nairalanders by Jamersirwin1971: 7:52am On Aug 10, 2023
dawnomike:
Your mattress is the culprit here. It is too soft!
When you sleep on a soft mattress, a portion of it depresses and that makes your spinal get arched during your long hours sleep.

It's not about too soft mattress . Are foreign mattresses hard ? Nope they are spring mattress and not hard . The mattress he sleeps on isn't good . He need to change that mattress. For me I can't sleep on hard mattress I would have body pains .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kidney Stone Kills Faster, Start Eating More Of These 5 Foods / How To Tell The Difference Between Normal And Abnormal Discharge / How To Replace A Missing Tooth Yourself Without Implants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.