Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Obidients Drags ALEX OTTI For Not Purchasing "Made in Nigeria Vehicles" - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients Drags ALEX OTTI For Not Purchasing "Made in Nigeria Vehicles" (40192 Views)

3 Nigerian Governors Using Made-in-nigeria Vehicles As Official Cars (pics) / Innoson Thanks Alex Otti For Using IVM For Abia Inauguration Parade / Innoson Company Deliver Made-in-Nigeria Vehicles To Sierra Leone (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients Drags ALEX OTTI For Not Purchasing "Made in Nigeria Vehicles" by Basic123: 5:54pm On Aug 10, 2023
Igboslayer:
They are too dense to be real.
They attack their own as if PETER OBI has been without blemishes! 😆

Peter OBi that has bleeped up on several occasions, yet they kept quiet
Re: Obidients Drags ALEX OTTI For Not Purchasing "Made in Nigeria Vehicles" by Basic123: 5:56pm On Aug 10, 2023
Baatunde:
Hyprocrisy! Yeye dey smell. Obidients no dey take nonsense only as long as Obi is not involved. Someone has rightly raised the point, how many Innoson vehicles dey Obi;s convoy, has anyone ever noticed that? Peter Obis NEXT company is one of the largest importer of goods to Nigeria at the expense of local manufacturing but you have not seen that as an issue
Honestly, their hypocrisy stinks!

They are not really intelligent
Re: Obidients Drags ALEX OTTI For Not Purchasing "Made in Nigeria Vehicles" by Basic123: 5:58pm On Aug 10, 2023
Cromagnon:
innocent is their son. If it was dangote vehicle or tinubu company they will not say a thing
I tell you!

They are even supporting NIGER against TINUBU because Tinubu is involved.

Igbo that will actively be campaigning against DANGOTE.

Innoson is not even the only indigenous plant in Nigeria
Re: Obidients Drags ALEX OTTI For Not Purchasing "Made in Nigeria Vehicles" by Basic123: 6:00pm On Aug 10, 2023
Obason22:
The truth remains that Obidients cannot be a partisan and will never be. The movement is to lift Nigerians from consumption to production, u can recall the time of campaign when John Eneche (RTD) army was named among the labour party council, the Obidients came for him over his comments during End sars and the rest was history, today Alex otti, we voted for u but that is not an avenue for u to turn our products down, let that mistake be corrected. Obidients 4 ever.
Hypochrites

But you can celebrate DOYIN OKUPE,OSUNTOKUN,KENNETH OKONKWO BABACHIR LAWAL,YOU WERE EVEN TRYING TO COURT G5 GOVERNORS AND DOGARA.....

Tell this gibberish to your fellow IPOB terrorists
Re: Obidients Drags ALEX OTTI For Not Purchasing "Made in Nigeria Vehicles" by Chucks13: 6:07pm On Aug 10, 2023
Rayban25:

So you cant take what you dish out. Interesting

Why not? I don't mind anyone saying shit but that would be on both end but don't worry by the time I throw the missile I ill see anyone who ill shout rule 1 or 2. Ok
Re: Obidients Drags ALEX OTTI For Not Purchasing "Made in Nigeria Vehicles" by luizpippo(m): 7:53pm On Aug 10, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Is Aisha from Abia ?

Who made her spokesman for Abians ?

Why she no locate her own state governor and ask him the same question ?

Leave hypocrisy and that CIA recruited trouble rouser.

Has that idiot ever voiced any critiscm on northern Nigeria ?

Nah only for south she dey get mouth chook.

Aisha from Edo North in Edo state South South Nigeria?
Re: Obidients Drags ALEX OTTI For Not Purchasing "Made in Nigeria Vehicles" by YouAreNobody: 8:25pm On Aug 10, 2023
Proudlyngwa:
The hypocrisy in this article is not obidients criticizing Otti, it is them not understanding that there is something called Toyota Nigeria, with Nigerians working there, they want Innoson to be a global brand bought worldwide, but don't want a global brand to be bought Locally.

Is Hypocrisy not a beautiful thing.
sometimes eh, there's a kinda bullshit someone will spew and you need to ask if that person has any iota of common sense.
Tueeh!
Re: Obidients Drags ALEX OTTI For Not Purchasing "Made in Nigeria Vehicles" by YouAreNobody: 8:35pm On Aug 10, 2023
beyondPen:

Then why is their region backward. No good drainage system, no good road network
Apart from lagos, which other area in SW can compete with the East. Una go just open mouth dey yarn crapshit.
Re: Obidients Drags ALEX OTTI For Not Purchasing "Made in Nigeria Vehicles" by beyondPen(m): 9:23pm On Aug 10, 2023
YouAreNobody:

Apart from lagos, which other area in SW can compete with the East. Una go just open mouth dey yarn crapshit.

If the place is better then why is 40% of them in the east are in the entire southwest.

What are they looking for there?
Re: Obidients Drags ALEX OTTI For Not Purchasing "Made in Nigeria Vehicles" by YouAreNobody: 9:31pm On Aug 10, 2023
beyondPen:

If the place is better then why is 40% of them in the east are in the entire southwest.

What are they looking for there?
The easterners are naturally a tribe that travel. While there are plenty SWerners in the East, the yorubas are more contented with staying in their region. Also, I don't know where you got this stats of 40% being in the SW. I have plenty Yorubas in my area in Imo state but you don't see me saying 20% of yorubas are in the East, do you?
Re: Obidients Drags ALEX OTTI For Not Purchasing "Made in Nigeria Vehicles" by ufotunang: 12:31am On Aug 11, 2023
slowice:

While I agree with you that Nigerians should buy made in Nigeria cars, know that Nigerians are poor and what the majority buy are tokunbo cars.... So Innoson being tear rubber will look expensive to most people. But the majority who can't afford brand new car can start by patronizing other local products like shoes, clothes etc.

Since the government have the money, we must always keep them on their toes via constructive criticism and as our economy improves and affect our lives, maybe, soon enough, the many of us will be able to afford a brand new Innoson or nord.
....but what about those nigerians that are rich and wealthy they do not buy innoson cars or made in nigeria cars, they buy foreign expensive cars...so those nigerians that are rich do not buy innoson cars but foreign expensive cars
Re: Obidients Drags ALEX OTTI For Not Purchasing "Made in Nigeria Vehicles" by Kingjoe7: 2:21am On Aug 11, 2023
Brendaniel:

I hope one day you guys would stop this unhealthy rivalry, it's really becoming toxic and I wonder how you guys after saying such hurtful things to each other

Because most south westerners will always defend their leaders even when they are wrong and I know the person I am referring to here, he is a master at doing that on this platform and most likely from the southwest......
Re: Obidients Drags ALEX OTTI For Not Purchasing "Made in Nigeria Vehicles" by Brendaniel: 6:23am On Aug 11, 2023
[quote author=Kingjoe7 post=125028793][/quote]

Don't get me wrong, when I say south west, I don't mean everyone in southwest but a large percentage, I have had personal experience to back up my claim....
Re: Obidients Drags ALEX OTTI For Not Purchasing "Made in Nigeria Vehicles" by beyondPen(m): 9:28am On Aug 11, 2023
YouAreNobody:

The easterners are naturally a tribe that travel. While there are plenty SWerners in the East, the yorubas are more contented with staying in their region. Also, I don't know where you got this stats of 40% being in the SW. I have plenty Yorubas in my area in Imo state but you don't see me saying 20% of yorubas are in the East, do you?

You said yorubas are contended in their region.

Why do you think they are contented and what make people contented in their region?

Simply they have what they need.
Re: Obidients Drags ALEX OTTI For Not Purchasing "Made in Nigeria Vehicles" by YouAreNobody: 9:30am On Aug 11, 2023
beyondPen:

Why do you think they are contented and what make people contented in their region?

No, the Yorubas stay in their region because that's what they prefer. It's not about having what they need.

The Chinese have everything they need in China but you see them in every country of the world, including in Nigeria
Re: Obidients Drags ALEX OTTI For Not Purchasing "Made in Nigeria Vehicles" by Diego35M: 2:39pm On Aug 11, 2023
tellsblinks:
Obidients drag Alex OTTI the Governor of Abi state for purchasing TOYOTA HILLS instead of Nigeria made Vehicles

Aisha Yesufu wrote

Spotlight Abby wrote

David hundeyin wrote

Another user wrote

Another used wrote

aisha yesufu is right on this one.
Re: Obidients Drags ALEX OTTI For Not Purchasing "Made in Nigeria Vehicles" by Diego35M: 2:43pm On Aug 11, 2023
beyondPen:

Lol, you sound childish, there's always needs sojourning and travel outside your base bro, you may not understand...
Re: Obidients Drags ALEX OTTI For Not Purchasing "Made in Nigeria Vehicles" by Fearyourcreator: 2:46pm On Aug 11, 2023
Ttalk:
I support Obidients on this. Why is it difficult for Otti the only LP governor to lay a good example, it means all their noise of new Nigeria is all fluke.

Thank God Nigeria dogged the grenade in Obi
Una wey mumuni
Re: Obidients Drags ALEX OTTI For Not Purchasing "Made in Nigeria Vehicles" by beyondPen(m): 6:10pm On Aug 11, 2023
Diego35M:
Lol, you sound childish, there's always needs sojourning and travel outside your base bro, you may not understand...

Am in Yoruba who has gone outside the shores of this country and currently in Abuja at the moment.

Do not say what you know not?
Re: Obidients Drags ALEX OTTI For Not Purchasing "Made in Nigeria Vehicles" by king4afric(m): 6:12pm On Aug 11, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Ahmed Idris As AGF / Governor Wike Views Umuahia, Abia From A Helicopter (Photos) / Military Generals Are Hiding Away In Yola, Deceiving The President - Idris Ahmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.