Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,318 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

I Like The Way Nigerian Are Suffering - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Like The Way Nigerian Are Suffering (1380 Views)

Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing / The Way Nigerian Army Are Deployed Against Civilians Should Worry Us All - Aisha / "I Like The Way Buhari Fights Corruption" - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Like The Way Nigerian Are Suffering by Ibadanpikin: 10:37am On Aug 10, 2023
With the way everything is increasing starting from foods stuffs,transportation,tuition fees and now cooking gas about to increase,the owners of Nigeria should please help there poor ones.Igbos don't assist anybody that is not from your ethnicity,the are all rich but increase the price of your wares and goods.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Like The Way Nigerian Are Suffering by Dawn91(m): 10:39am On Aug 10, 2023
This isn't right. You should be advising your brothers to be kind.
Never repay and eye for an eye. But incase you guys insist pls only increase the price for yorubas allow other tribes like Bini and other Niger Delta s buy at cheaper rate please o.

I no be Yoruba o abeg allow us in Niger Delta breath 🤣

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Like The Way Nigerian Are Suffering by orohbirodeysmel: 10:39am On Aug 10, 2023
Me sef, I don't want the poor to even breathe, next time the poor will use their head well, in the next elections and make sure the right people are elected in the country and in their respective states...

Majority of the poor no get sense, politicians will give them small change they will begin misbehave...may they suffer well well as suffer no dey tire them

8 Likes

Re: I Like The Way Nigerian Are Suffering by CodeTemplar: 10:40am On Aug 10, 2023
Ibadanpikin:
With the way everything is increasing starting from foods stuffs,transportation,tuition fees and now cooking gas about to increase,the owners of Nigeria should please help there poor ones.Igbos don't assist anybody that is not from your ethnicity,the are all rich but increase the price of your wares and goods.
you need dollar to import from us now...
Re: I Like The Way Nigerian Are Suffering by Ibadanpikin: 10:45am On Aug 10, 2023
CodeTemplar:
you need dollar to import from us now...
You must give me that your dollar,because you can't breath without using my goods.

8 Likes

Re: I Like The Way Nigerian Are Suffering by Alchemy528: 10:46am On Aug 10, 2023
Ok
Re: I Like The Way Nigerian Are Suffering by Hedonisco: 10:48am On Aug 10, 2023
I never kuku pay the bills of any agbado person since February this year. Before then, I go dey do free spirited guy, dey foot bills of useless people wey I been think say dem get sense.

Now I can't. Pay yours make I pay mine. If you can't afford to pay yours, then stay da fxck away from me.

I wouldn't even pee on any of them that is on fire sef. It is that serious. Let them enjoy their wonderful agbado president. After all, na una turn. No excuses.

4 Likes

Re: I Like The Way Nigerian Are Suffering by Wainey: 10:48am On Aug 10, 2023
See them, typical Ipob.
They like when people are suffering, they like when things are bad, no wonder they can't even develop their pothole region cos they hate progress of others except themselves

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Like The Way Nigerian Are Suffering by Sharpsharp00123: 10:56am On Aug 10, 2023
Ibadanpikin:
another wailing igbo

1 Like

Re: I Like The Way Nigerian Are Suffering by Ibadanpikin: 10:59am On Aug 10, 2023
Wainey:
See them, typical Ipob.
They like when people are suffering, they like when things are bad, no wonder they can't even develop their pothole region cos they hate progress of others except themselves
My neighbour in Ibadan begged me to assist her with 5k to buy foods stuff for her family,i told her i have not sell anything for 2 days,but i have the money.If you are not my tribal person i will never help you.

13 Likes

Re: I Like The Way Nigerian Are Suffering by CodeTemplar: 11:02am On Aug 10, 2023
Ibadanpikin:
You must give me that your dollar,because you can't breath without using my goods.
your fake goods.
Re: I Like The Way Nigerian Are Suffering by Wainey: 11:34am On Aug 10, 2023
Ibadanpikin:
My neighbour in Ibadan begged me to assist her with 5k to buy foods stuff for her family,i told her i have not sell anything for 2 days,but i have the money.If you are not my tribal person i will never help you.
omoh ehn, and na still your tribesmen deh beg Niger state govt for appointment.

If na only your kind deh this life, nobody for associate with igbos, thank God there are good igbos

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Like The Way Nigerian Are Suffering by optionalY09: 11:36am On Aug 10, 2023
i like it too because they never listen, It doesn’t mean they’ll act wisely next time. i think they’ve been made mad

1 Like

Re: I Like The Way Nigerian Are Suffering by Wainey: 11:38am On Aug 10, 2023
Ibadanpikin:
using your goods, na u deh supply oxygen? ABI na ur company deh provide red blood cells?

Online billionaires, while offline, you are just a POS attendant grin

4 Likes

Re: I Like The Way Nigerian Are Suffering by Berrityga: 11:45am On Aug 10, 2023
Nah poor man Dey do poor Man. Cause the rich are getting richer and helping each other but the poor will not allow their fellow poor breath
[color=#550000][/color]
Re: I Like The Way Nigerian Are Suffering by Zooposki(f): 12:26pm On Aug 10, 2023
Ibadanpikin:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Like The Way Nigerian Are Suffering by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:28pm On Aug 10, 2023
Ibadanpikin:

Which suffering? Why are you lots so ungrateful. WHY?!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Like The Way Nigerian Are Suffering by GodWrites: 12:46pm On Aug 10, 2023
Went I go out to buy groceries, both children and grown up adults will approach me to help them with something.

Some will pretend that they lost their transport, and that I should help them. I know all their formats.

When I look at them I shake my head. They are hopeless. They don't even know where their next meal will come from.

But when I remember how they put us in this condition due to tribalism, I hardened my heart. They don't deserve a kobo or my pity.

We have not even started and it's like this. After a year we will adjust to the suffering. Suffering and smiling.

6 Likes

Re: I Like The Way Nigerian Are Suffering by gidgiddy: 12:50pm On Aug 10, 2023
You're Batified, you're obidient or you're Atikulated

We will all suffer equally

1 Like

Re: I Like The Way Nigerian Are Suffering by orion7: 12:54pm On Aug 10, 2023
Wainey:
See them, typical Ipob.
se is more developed than sw. Facts

Why don’t you talk of Osun. Ondo. Ekiti. Those read states.

4 Likes

Re: I Like The Way Nigerian Are Suffering by Burob: 1:00pm On Aug 10, 2023
Ibadanpikin:
My neighbour in Ibadan begged me to assist her with 5k to buy foods stuff for her family,i told her i have not sell anything for 2 days,but i have the money. If you are not my tribal person i will never help you.
That is why a poor trader like yourself will continue to suffer & wail in Nigeria.

You cannot sell in the east because of ipob, so
you have relocated to Ibadan for your hustle?

2 Likes

Re: I Like The Way Nigerian Are Suffering by Ibadanpikin: 1:22pm On Aug 10, 2023
Burob:
That is why a poor trader like yourself will continue to suffer & wail in Nigeria.

You cannot sell in the east because of ipob, so
you have relocated to Ibadan for your hustle?
Is it your poor wretched father that is selling at Onitsha main market and Aba.

3 Likes

Re: I Like The Way Nigerian Are Suffering by vanitybutiwanti: 1:49pm On Aug 10, 2023
Hedonisco:
I never kuku pay the bills of any agbado person since February this year. Before I go dey do free spirited guy, dey foot bills of useless people wey I been think say dem get sense.

Now I can't. Pay yours make I pay mine. If you can't afford to pay yours, then stay da fxck away from me.

I wouldn't even pee on any of them that is on fire sef. It is that serious. Let them enjoy their wonderful agbado president. After all, na una turn. No excuses.
STFU! Those people are surviving without you. Maybe you think if your Igbo brother had won, manna will from heaven. Educated bigoted semi illiterates!
Re: I Like The Way Nigerian Are Suffering by vanitybutiwanti: 2:04pm On Aug 10, 2023
You igbos online are delusional, if peter obi had won and he removed subsidy like he promised to do, do you think the effect of the removal would have been different from what we are experiencing now, perhaps you think manna will fall from heaven if your messiah was elected, you need to go for mental evaluation. If all igbos are rich and well to do, why do you keep crying on social media about the state of our economy?

Loud mouthed chest beaters. You are all trying to blackmail people from other parts of the country to revolt and turn the country upside down as if things will change if your faux messiah is elected. What changed in Anambra when he was governor? Is Anambra not a shiithole? How many non igbos move to Anambra for economic opportunities or for recreational purpose? Are there no poor people in Anambra? All of you are mentally sick and stuck in a parallel universe. Idiots!

Are igbos the only ethnic group in Nigeria involved in buying and selling? I wish I could meet you in real life, I'd have given you a resounding slap to jolt you back to reality

2 Likes

Re: I Like The Way Nigerian Are Suffering by KanwuliaExtra: 2:05pm On Aug 10, 2023
We nefa suffer reasssssh o.

2 Likes

Re: I Like The Way Nigerian Are Suffering by Kalashnikov49: 2:10pm On Aug 10, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Them go soon erupt for SW....people are becoming restless!!

The hunger , doesn't have EMILOKAN palliatives.

1 Like

Re: I Like The Way Nigerian Are Suffering by 90dbest: 2:28pm On Aug 10, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
You igbos online are delusional, if peter obi had won and he removed subsidy like he promised to do, do you think the effect of the removal would have been different from what we are experiencing now, perhaps you think manna will fall from heaven if your messiah was elected, you need to go for mental evaluation. If all igbos are rich and well to do, why do you keep crying on social media about the state of our economy?

Loud mouthed chest beaters. You are all trying to blackmail people from other parts of the country to revolt and turn the country upside down as if things will change if your faux messiah is elected. What changed in Anambra when he was governor? Is Anambra not a shiithole? How many non igbos move to Anambra for economic opportunities or for recreational purpose? Are there no poor people in Anambra? All of you are mentally sick and stuck in a parallel universe. Idiots!

Are igbos the only ethnic group in Nigeria involved in buying and selling? I wish I could meet you in real life, I'd have given you a resounding slap to jolt you back to reality
e pain you?
Re: I Like The Way Nigerian Are Suffering by vanitybutiwanti: 2:33pm On Aug 10, 2023
90dbest:
e pain you?
pain who? Just reminding gullible people that you guys are largely stupid and agenda driven. I'm moved to believe no Igbo man will be president in the next 30 years and there's absolutely nothing you guys can do about it

2 Likes

Re: I Like The Way Nigerian Are Suffering by EmperorCaesar(m): 2:52pm On Aug 10, 2023
Una go just want make person dey wicked Igbos wey dey around am for no reason

Humanity first in all i do...I dont have to come here and start telling us what i've done offline to diff people

Sick thread...U think all Igbos are living large? Make i no just talk

1 Like

Re: I Like The Way Nigerian Are Suffering by raskymonojendor: 2:55pm On Aug 10, 2023
Ibadanpikin:
Ibos too need assistance.

3 Likes

Re: I Like The Way Nigerian Are Suffering by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 10, 2023
Ibadanpikin:

Not cool
Re: I Like The Way Nigerian Are Suffering by raskymonojendor: 3:10pm On Aug 10, 2023
Wainey:
using your goods, na u deh supply oxygen? ABI na ur company deh provide red blood cells?

Online billionaires, while offline, you are just a POS attendant grin
Lol

Don't mind the OP. He himself needs help. The thread is to console himself. cheesy

Alot of us are silently helping others in need, and we don't brag about it. I still sent my friend from Enugu money a few months ago, and I did not open a thread to brag about how a Yoruba man was helping an Ibo man.

I sent a couple of money to some strangers this weekend and did not open a thread about it. It's good to be good irrespective of tribe.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Want United State Of Africa But Supporting Military Junta Over Ecowas / People Who Did Not Fight War And Lost A State In Nigeria / UAE Deal Controversy: Tinubu Embarrassed, Orders Investigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.