Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,269 members, 7,815,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Help! Where Can I Get An Urgent Loan To Do A CT Scan? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! Where Can I Get An Urgent Loan To Do A CT Scan? (640 Views)

Fairly Used Casio Piano CT-615 Model For Sale / Ct Scan In Lagos Help / Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Where Can I Get An Urgent Loan To Do A CT Scan? by SideshowBob: 10:51am On Aug 10, 2023
Good morning. Please Is there any where I can get an urgent loan to do a CT scan. I've been battling with terrible aches at the right side of my stomach for the past two years. It comes and goes at will giving me gross discomfort either at home or at work. From all the hospitals I've gone to none has been able to diagnose the exact cause, from ulcer to kidney infection to worms infestation (I take worm drugs like combatrin and retrax almost every month but the pain still persists) The last scan I did last year June at a private hospital the result came out showing there's actually nothing there after the device was put on my stomach. It was after coming back from the hospital recently that I was told I had to do a CT scan to ascertain the cause before I was given drugs to mitigate the pain which have proofed to be of little effect today.
I've tried to borrow from notable loan apps in Google play store but it's either the offers are small or I'm rejected to try again in 3 days time despite me never owing any loan in my life. Please is there any way I can urgently borrow 25-30k so I can pay back in the next couple of months as I'm been told to do the CT scan urgently to ascertain the cause of my stomach pain to know the next step to take and I'm constantly in pain these days even right now. Thanks.

Please I need your help sirs and ma to save my life. Please I'm not a scammer making this up. Everything is as true as day
Re: Help! Where Can I Get An Urgent Loan To Do A CT Scan? by Wodu89: 11:05am On Aug 10, 2023
Don't go for scan. You have undelyinf ulcer that becomes affected by triggers i.e foods

Spend the money to treat ulcer squarely for three months. Then get magnesium and use for three months.

It will go on its own after prolonged use of these treatments

Worm medicine is one of its triggers. Don't deworm until after six months of thorough ulcer treatment

Scams won't see anything. And yes there's medication for the pain. Have it nearby and use for three days anytime it appears
Re: Help! Where Can I Get An Urgent Loan To Do A CT Scan? by gameova(m): 11:18am On Aug 10, 2023
God will send helper
Re: Help! Where Can I Get An Urgent Loan To Do A CT Scan? by SideshowBob: 11:21am On Aug 10, 2023
Wodu89:
Don't go for scan. You have undelyinf ulcer that becomes affected by triggers i.e foods

Spend the money to treat ulcer squarely for three months. Then get magnesium and use for three months.

Worm medicine is one of its triggers. Don't deworm until after six months of thorough ulcer treatment

Scams won't see anything. And yes there's medication for the pain. Have it nearby and use for three days anytime it appears
I actually asked the doctor whether he thought it was ulcer but he advised me to still go for the scan to find the underlying cause. I know times have bitten harder but I don't try to starve myself if I have money on my hand so I would be a little surprised if I'm diagnosed with ulcer.
Re: Help! Where Can I Get An Urgent Loan To Do A CT Scan? by Wodu89: 11:50am On Aug 10, 2023
SideshowBob:

I actually asked the doctor whether he thought it was ulcer but he advised me to still go for the scan to find the underlying cause. I know times have bitten harder but I don't try to starve myself if I have money on my hand so I would be a little surprised if I'm diagnosed with ulcer.

Go and get that treatment for the pains. Three days it's gone. It's ulcer
Re: Help! Where Can I Get An Urgent Loan To Do A CT Scan? by BronzeTiger: 11:59am On Aug 10, 2023
So what do you want us to do? If you want a loan go to lapo. This place is not a microfinance bank.
Re: Help! Where Can I Get An Urgent Loan To Do A CT Scan? by SideshowBob: 12:06pm On Aug 10, 2023
Wodu89:

Go and get that treatment for the pains. Three days it's gone. It's ulcer
I still have to do the scan to confirm it. I don't want to take anything without prior knowledge that will worsen my situation as I was told it could also be worms or kidney infections at the hospital.
Re: Help! Where Can I Get An Urgent Loan To Do A CT Scan? by SideshowBob: 12:09pm On Aug 10, 2023
BronzeTiger:
So what do you want us to do? If you want a loan go to lapo. This place is not a microfinance bank.
How is that your problem if I may ask?
Re: Help! Where Can I Get An Urgent Loan To Do A CT Scan? by Wodu89: 12:17pm On Aug 10, 2023
SideshowBob:

I still have to do the scan to confirm it. I don't want to take anything without prior knowledge that will worsen my situation as I was told it could also be worms or kidney infections at the hospital.

Smiles. Okay. Notify me here when you're done
Re: Help! Where Can I Get An Urgent Loan To Do A CT Scan? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 10, 2023
Wodu89:

Some of these scans can be a waste of money. My uncle did like three before finding out he had to do chemotherapy. He still died. And if you see the amount of money they were calling for them he almost spent all the money in his bank account. Nigeria is just a jungle.

1 Like

Re: Help! Where Can I Get An Urgent Loan To Do A CT Scan? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 10, 2023
BronzeTiger:
This heartless man has come to this thread too. If it's easy to collect loans from lapo why don't you show him the way? You might even be a small boy behind that keyboard claiming big man. So heartless.

1 Like

Re: Help! Where Can I Get An Urgent Loan To Do A CT Scan? by Wodu89: 12:24pm On Aug 10, 2023
DapFroser:

Some of these scans can be a waste of money. My uncle did like three before finding out he had to do chemotherapy. He still died. And if you see the amount of money they were calling for them he almost spent all the money in his bank account. Nigeria is just a jungle.

That's why I offered him a route that will see him treat the condition starting with just 7,000 Naira
Re: Help! Where Can I Get An Urgent Loan To Do A CT Scan? by BronzeTiger: 2:03pm On Aug 10, 2023
DapFroser:

This heartless man has come to this thread too. If it's easy to collect loans from lapo why don't you show him the way? You might even be a small boy behind that keyboard claiming big man. So heartless.
This stupid lowlife following me about be careful. Don't let me disgrace you.
Re: Help! Where Can I Get An Urgent Loan To Do A CT Scan? by SideshowBob: 2:11pm On Aug 10, 2023
Wodu89:

Smiles. Okay. Notify me here when you're done
Ok sir. I perfectly understand what you're saying but the doctor I consulted himself told me to do the CT scan since the x-ray one I did last year didn't show anything. I'm just afraid of aggravating my problem if the root cause doesn't turn out to be ulcer as I'm not very financially stable reason why I'm asking where I can get a loan to find out the problem. I'm grateful for your advice sir.
Re: Help! Where Can I Get An Urgent Loan To Do A CT Scan? by SideshowBob: 2:28pm On Aug 10, 2023
Re: Help! Where Can I Get An Urgent Loan To Do A CT Scan? by SideshowBob: 4:30pm On Aug 10, 2023
Please your suggestions are kindly needed as I've tried everything I could humanly possible in real life to get this quick fix.
Re: Help! Where Can I Get An Urgent Loan To Do A CT Scan? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 10, 2023
Wodu89:

That's why I offered him a route that will see him treat the condition starting with just 7,000 Naira
You seem very sure op is suffering from ulcer. Are you in the medical field boss?
Re: Help! Where Can I Get An Urgent Loan To Do A CT Scan? by Wodu89: 4:45pm On Aug 10, 2023
DapFroser:

You seem very sure op is suffering from ulcer. Are you in the medical field boss?

Medical Scientist/Biotechnology)Human Genetics and general human health researcher.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Where Can I Get An Urgent Loan To Do A CT Scan? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 10, 2023
Wodu89:

Medical Scientist/Biotechnology)Human Genetics and general human health researcher.
Wow you really do know your onions boss. No wonder you were so sure it was ulcer. Op kindly listen to this man though I hope you can see where to take a favourable loan that might help you for your scan. because many of them with their interests are enough to wreck somebody.
Re: Help! Where Can I Get An Urgent Loan To Do A CT Scan? by Wodu89: 5:12pm On Aug 10, 2023
DapFroser:

Wow you really do know your onions boss. No wonder you were so sure it was ulcer. Op kindly listen to this man though I hope you can see where to take a favourable loan that might help you for your scan. because many of them with their interests are enough to wreck somebody.

What most Nigerians do not know is that most medical practitioner in the country from pharmacist to doctors do not update their knowledge and as a result many simple things get past them
Re: Help! Where Can I Get An Urgent Loan To Do A CT Scan? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 10, 2023
Wodu89:

What most Nigerians do not know is that most medical practitioner in the country from pharmacist to doctors do not update their knowledge and as a result many simple things get past them
Very true but some of it can be ascribed to the brain drain that happens every year due to the poor working conditions in the country. Hm Nigeria.
Re: Help! Where Can I Get An Urgent Loan To Do A CT Scan? by SideshowBob: 5:54pm On Aug 10, 2023
SideshowBob:
Please your suggestions are kindly needed as I've tried everything I could humanly possible in real life to get this quick fix.
Re: Help! Where Can I Get An Urgent Loan To Do A CT Scan? by SideshowBob: 9:31pm On Aug 10, 2023
Re: Help! Where Can I Get An Urgent Loan To Do A CT Scan? by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 11, 2023
Wodu89:

Lol.

(1) (Reply)

Thread closed / How Should I Do It / Professional In-House Dry Cleaning Personnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.