Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

If The Government Commissions Me And My Boys, We Will Go And Defeat Niger Repub - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If The Government Commissions Me And My Boys, We Will Go And Defeat Niger Repub (214 Views)

Lagos State Government Commissions Rehabilitayed Adeniji Adele And Tapa Street / Amaechi: One Day, The Young Boys We Deprived Will Chase Us Out Of Abuja / Imo Government Commissions Two Modern Firefighting Trucks (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If The Government Commissions Me And My Boys, We Will Go And Defeat Niger Repub by Voice22: 11:54am On Aug 10, 2023
If the government commissions me and my boys, we will go and defeat Niger Republic- former militant leader, Asari Dokubo boasts.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ztv2SSfQdo. https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cvu8ZHlNia7/?igshid=YWYwM2I1ZDdmOQ==
Re: If The Government Commissions Me And My Boys, We Will Go And Defeat Niger Repub by Wainey: 11:54am On Aug 10, 2023
Lolz, difference between cultists and soldiers is experience.
1000 cultist can't take on 700 trained military soldiers. Asari should know this
Re: If The Government Commissions Me And My Boys, We Will Go And Defeat Niger Repub by Taylor90: 11:56am On Aug 10, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: If The Government Commissions Me And My Boys, We Will Go And Defeat Niger Repub by Danisaint112(m): 11:56am On Aug 10, 2023
Please do so fast we need less irredeemable fools in the society.

1 Like

Re: If The Government Commissions Me And My Boys, We Will Go And Defeat Niger Repub by Acekidc4(m): 11:57am On Aug 10, 2023
Toor!!
Re: If The Government Commissions Me And My Boys, We Will Go And Defeat Niger Repub by Sparrk007(m): 12:28pm On Aug 10, 2023
ETEKWELE# Asari is jobless and in need of one
Re: If The Government Commissions Me And My Boys, We Will Go And Defeat Niger Repub by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 10, 2023
Tompolo didn't make this much of a noise before he got his oil pipeline contract,why is this hippo making a mockery of himself continually ?

(1) (Reply)

Niger's Coup Leader General Tchiani: The Ex-un Peacekeeper Who Seized Power / Tinubu Faces Challenges As El-rufai Withdraw From Ministerial Role And Discloses / "FBI - Orchestrated Conspiracy" American Judge Order The Release Of Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.