Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,586 members, 7,820,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Details Of The Man That Killed His Woman Friend In Akure - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Details Of The Man That Killed His Woman Friend In Akure (188 Views)

Herder Who Killed His Fellow Herdsman In Enugu Caught (Photos) / Ahmad Salkida Says ISWAP Behind Attack That Killed Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers / How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Details Of The Man That Killed His Woman Friend In Akure by gebest: 11:59am On Aug 10, 2023
Just watch the video below too lengthy for me to explain, according to the guy, he said he bought her coke dat she has not even taking the coke before she collapsed, he said he was so afraid that was why he poured her hot water weda she will wake up, he said that he removed her intestine and her private parts because he was afraid of the Police, he said he tied her legs and arms because he was afraid of the Police. You can emerging the lies he is telling that is not even adding up at all.

https://fb.watch/mkokBHwyN2/

(1) (Reply)

Niger/Ecowas Kerfuffle: My Understanding. / Dame Jonathan Visits Oluremi Tinubu, Pledges Support / Why I’m In The Race For Edo Guber – Gideon Obhakhan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.